Customize

Informed Treatment/Rehabwatcher/Beau Griffis Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by billybob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Beau Griffis, like everyone who promotes the lies and fraud of Scientology's Narconon scam was both a victim and perpetrator of L. Ron Hubbard's dangerous 'Tech'. I believe his mental condition was directly influenced by his indoctrination into Scientology (part of the scam that many Narconon 'graduates' get sucked into) following his unfortunate decision to turn to Narconon for help with his serious drug issues followed by years of selling the very lies that destroyed him.

I've ripped him at every turn for his drug-rehab schemes in and out of Narconon/Scientology because of the damage done to so many who bought into his lies promising an over 75% succes rate @ Scientology's urging for profit. I think all of the negative attention brought to Beau's never ending bogus rehab promotions was quite necessary and helped save many addicts who otherwise may have been sucked in by Beau's never ending lies.

I think anyone who's been indoctrinated into Scientology and/or Narconon has paid a steep price simply by submitting to the the LRH policies, 'counseling' and endless training routines. It's very important to keep exposing the lies and dangers of Hubbard's insane processing and help end this scam for good.

Many exes have overcome the stranglehold of LRH 'Tech' in their lives and have successfully moved on, many choosing to help expose the con and help other Scientologists still trapped. Sadly, many still cling to the 'Tech' and either can't or won't move on. I'll continue to protest any Narconon promoter or Independent Scientology promoter of L. Ron Hubbard and his dangerous programs.

I feel bad that Beau Griffis ever got involved in any way with Scientology or was fooled by Scientology's 'secular' Narconon program that he sold for profit and ultimately contributed to his demise.

Many thanks to Colin Henderson, David Love and all who support their tireless efforts to end this horrific Scientology program.
    • Like Like x 11
  2. anonysamvines Member

And this place isn't real life?
    Really?

If he were still alive would we not still be doxing him for his activities?
    Would we not still be actively working to prevent his targeting and abuse of desperate addicts and their families in their hour of need?
    Trying to ensure he faced the consequences of his actions? Of his total disregard for the lives and deaths of others?

He knew and said openly that narCONon was and is a total CON. All about the money and raw bodies for $cn.
    He became an FSM for narCONon AFTER the death of his roommate GABE.
    He didn't even have the excuse of being a dyed in the wool $cientologist.

He used narCONon at least as much as they used him!

He knew exactly what he was doing when he set himself up working for and with them.

He had already been involved in many many fraudulent endeavours well before he got involved with narCONon. Some of the dox are way back in this thread from when he first came under our radar!

He only came here with his rambling and lies to try and get us to back off and leave him in peace to prey on others. Not because he had seen the light.

Again being cold hearted
    I regret NOTHING I said to or about Beau!
    I have nothing to regret, so don't need to rather think it was someone else's fault he jumped/was pushed

I do feel for his family and friends in their loss. I feel for those targeted and victimised by him That is all.

I do feel sickened by the unexamined social niceties being displayed around his death. And the forgetting of the reality of Beau in the shock of his death.

If Co$ did not "assist" his suicide - of which they are more than capable -
    then it is much more likely to be something to do with what was going to come out in the trial around GABE'S death and narCONon.

And the role Beau played in it.

His continual playing of both sides was NOT going to stand up to the scrutiny of having both sides hammering him in the court room! Even as a witness, that is not an easy thing to go through for anyone telling the truth and with nothing to hide. Beau had plenty to hide ... As for telling the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth ... Don't make me laugh!

I suspect (and always have done) that he would possibly have faced charges arising out of his testimony and other evidence that will come out in that trial.
    Let alone the legal shitstorm he was going to face one day around his BOGUS referral sites and other misdemeanours

YMMV
    • Like Like x 2
  3. anonysamvines Member

I like this. There is much truth, clear thinking and honesty in it

I especially like and echo this part
    But with regards to Beau
    He never ever was indoctrinated into $cientology.
    He went through the motions when it suited him, when it didn't he didn't!
    His eyes were wide open as to who and what they were when he teamed up with them!
    He used them every bit and more than they used him.
    And the $cilons didn't care so long as he brought in the fresh raw meat and $$$

That is why he doxed them and taunted them as he did. Especially when he posted on here. He was sending them a message.
    He thought he was smarter than everyone, could play everyone and was invincible and untouchable
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Random guy Member

Sorry, that should have read: Affairs he participated in in person. I repeat that I think his forays here was not what caused him to an herro (if that is what happened, it is early days yet), as he did not seem to take whatever advice he got here to heart.

Which is more or less what you said.

Social niceties is just that, niceties. They serve a purpose. From a social anthropology POV, this thread is now his e-wake. People behave accordingly, even anons.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. anonysamvines Member

The purpose the social niceties serve is not always beneficial!
    Just as many even now think it isn't nice to speak ill of the dead, many at one time ( and still do) thought it wasn't nice to speak up about incest and child abuse. It disturbed them to think of such things
    Sometimes we do need to think of them

Nor was that directed specifically or solely at you.

It was a run on after my initial point about any part we may or may not have played and that vague feeling of maybe being guilty of something in some way elsewhere about Beau's death.
    It was by then addressing my perspective on the general tone of the postings, here and elsewhere, about Beau's death and his sudden elevation to a hero in the fight against narCONon (especially what I could stomach over at Tony O's) and or a victim of Co$ and narCONon as opposed to what he really was
    I apologise for not making that clearer
  6. Random guy Member

I think the hero-bit comes from his role in the Graves-case, which was news to me, and i guess to a whole lot of others.

About the point of him also also being one of the tentacles of the cult through his referral site (which he was mercilessly and rightfully trolled for) your are absolutely right.
  7. anonysamvines Member

I like that we can discuss without butthurt!

I get the hero bit about his testimony in the Graves case.

But

He had no choice in the matter of being called as a witness did he?
    He was Gabe's roomie and found him.
    I still reserve judgement about what his testimony was or was worth. His deposition hasn't been posted as far as I know! (If anyone knows better please link)
    As for how credible and beneficial it actually was ... Even if I read it and liked it I wouldn't have celebrated until I saw his performance on the witness stand!
    None of his previous accounts of what happened that night have been very consistent - or IMO very truthful/only partial truth
    Let alone what Co$'s lolyers have on him that we don't know about. Possibly even proving that HE was more involved in Gabe's death than he has publicly admitted! (Of which I have my suspicions but no proof). And for sure they would have used it. To destroy his credibility and put pressure on him to recant.
    Would he have withstood such pressure? I doubt it.
    What if they just offered him extra big $$$ to recant his testimony in the depo? To claim that the Graves' attorney pressured him to say what he said.
    Would he have taken the $$$$$?
    He flip flopped on everything constantly
    He lied constantly.

None of that is any secret to anyone who has followed this thread

But suddenly
    Social niceties say ...

And rational thinking and knowledge goes out of the window in favour of social niceties.
    People who trolled him mercilessly and very deservedly are suddenly wishing he RIP when they couldn't wish him it in life

Not me
    And now that this matter has been brought into the light
    I hope that some will consider it more deeply before paying useless lip service

And if they don't ... Fair enough. Their choice
    Just as it is mine to point out the hypocrisy
    • Like Like x 1
  8. hokum Member

I don't know about RIP, but he's certainly found the oblivion he sought with his drug taking.

I can empathise with his decision - it's a lonely place, when making concrete plans for one's own destruction. I've been there.

Pro-tip for anyone in that situation. Fill several 2L bottles with water, bolt the door and go to bed for about 5 days - sleep as much as you can. There is very little one can do to harm oneself in bed. Eating nothing for 5 days is no problem, but you will need the water. Works for me.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. The cause and manner of his death is still under investigation.
  10. I agree that Beau was a despicable character but I also believe that he was a victim at first who became a perpetrator who was also brought in as fresh raw meat and trained by Scientology indoctrination to become that way as part of his outrageous 'treatment' at the Narconon (Scientology) facility.

All Narconon participants are exposed to certain levels of Scientology indoctrination, imho. Narconon is 100% LRH Scientology training routines, courses, the medically dangerous purif, ethics handlings and toxic ingestion of insane Hubbard vitamin and mineral concoctions which have no data to support the claims of success in treating addiction. One month at any Narconon facility is equal to over two hundred hours of Scientology indoctrination imho. This 'treatment' includes absurd 5 hour a day sessions in a sauna after ingesting ridiculous amounts of niacin, etc. (Purification Rundown) and 3 hours of training routines and other Scientology courses daily.

The $30,000.00 payment for this scam program is usually a desperate step for addicts and their families to pay for false promises. The vast majority of participants are unaware of the Scientology connection (or are falsely told it's a secular program) and blindly go along with indoctrination techniques such as commanding an ashtray to ''Stand up, Thank you'' , ''Sit down, Thank you'' and more LRH 'courses' for hours on end as well as the medically dangerous Scientology purification rundown.

The actual success rate for addicts (especially opiate addiction) is much closer to 15 % with actual rehab programs and not the outrageous over 75 success rate they claim and mislead their prey with. The 15% are usually addicts who have finally had enough of the relapses, overdoses and misery of their addiction. Narconon is a brutal lie. Beau was prey at first turned predator (Scientology 101).

He used his Scientology / Narconon 'training' to sell the lies for his own benefit and became a scam artist himself which is what Scientology encourages, you're absolutely right that as long as he's producing money for the cult he's considered to be upstat. It's not a full indoctrination like in the church but many vulnerable people are prime targets for the Scientology scam.

I'm not disagreeing that Beau was not responsible for his actions as a con artist, just that in the beginning he was scammed and a victim in that sense who used the 'Tech' to his own as well as Scientology's benefit. A despicable con artist who would NOT give it up with his rehab scams does not deserve 'victim' status but he was at first as an addict seeking help who became a vulture.

Scientology/Narconon did not serve Beau Griffis or any other participants well and I feel they hold plenty of responsiblity for what he became and what happened to him in the end is all.

Scientology Kills: The death of Beau Griffis, it was either suicide or something more nefarious, either way, add this one to the Scientology list that has been and continues to be one of the few places where Scientology actually is expanding.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. tinfoilhatter Member

How often to narconon alumni commit/attempt suicide? do we have a number, is there a way to find that number?
  12. Intelligence Member

Indeed, there is, in many cases, a steep price paid during and after the indoctrination process,
    training routines, and Objectives Auditing that lasted about 5 weeks for me ... longer for others.

Also, there is a price when one exposes this Scientology-Narconon-Cult ... especially when it stretches
    into a few/several years.

AND SO, we carry on, press on, and NEVER FORGET - NEVER GIVE UP ... always expecting
    the unexpected when the Cult of Scientology is involved.
    • Like Like x 9
  13. Beau was all about the money, sorry to say.

All those alleged docs that could have helped people and he could only see his own profit in the short run. I hope they surface, but I ain't holding my breath.

I never forgave him the cozying up to nazis for fun and profit. 88, 14 and cowabunga dudes! Lots of white supremacists in P'burg from what I hear, Beau must have felt right at home.

I could be totally wrong, but I think he jumped because someone on the ground was waving a wad of hundreds at him and he couldn't wait to take the stairs.

Seriously, considering the sci connection, I hope the laws are investigating thoroughly.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. snippy Member

No, but it's worse than you think.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. vaLLarrr Member

If the person in the apartment when he fell was a $cientologist then I call murder.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Magoo Member

Remember when Beau mentioned that a scientology goon was up on his building's rooftop, spying on him?

beau griffis facebook screenshot.png
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Police ID man who fell from State College balcony WJACTV Johnstown

Video of police measuring balcony that Beau fell from ( or jumped? ) Case is still under investigation)
  18. RightOn Member

wat? Beau died? wow I have been missing a lot of stuff
    holy crap
  19. snippy Member

Clearwater police didn't bother to measured the fall of Eugeny Zharkin or if they did, they didn't put it in their report. What they did put in their report were two conflicting estimates, both of which contradicted other evidence. Those exact measurements tell a story and are part of a complete investigation. Thankfully, these police appear to be doing a complete investigation. I hope they have his hard drives.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Anonymous Member

There was nothing holy about Beau Griffis, but now, he is wholly dead!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 5
  22. I don't seem to be able to find out any more about BG's death. No funeral.
    No follow up news story. Nothing.
  23. RightOn Member

maybe Beau wasn't his real name? And just a nickname?
  24. Mr. Magoo Member

From what I can find, his name was Beau Rodgers Griffis. I have been waiting to find out the results of the death investigation, but so far I can find nothing. His fall occurred more than two months ago. It seems like the coroner/police would have come to some sort of conclusions by now. Maybe the family asked that details not be released? It seems odd that his FaceBook accounts are still up, although there are not any posts since the end of May. It seems like his friends would have posted goodbye or memorial messages on them.
  25. Ersatz Global Moderator

Only one answer. Witness protection
    • Like Like x 2
  26. I don't think the family is talking.
    COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF CENTRE COUNTY DOCKET
    Docket Number: CP-14-MD-0000959-2014
    Reports MISCELLANEOUS DOCKET In Re: Beau Roger Griffis
    CP-14-MD-0000959-2014 In Re: Griffis, Beau Roger Date Filed 6/5/2014 9:15:00 AM Centre Griffis, Beau Roger Closed DOB 11/5/1980

This regards the Coroner Office costs

Among some other related bills listed are the Autopsy Invoice and Cremation Authorization, both dated 8/18/2014.
    https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-14-MD-0000959-2014

Beau actually has an 'active' criminal case against him in Columbia Co PA from July 2013 for DUI Controlled Substance Impaired Ability and a Disregard Of Traffic Lane (Single) which is referred to in the summary doc of the Columbia County Miscellaneous Docket case, above.

Looks like the autopsy was just completed and he was cremated in PA and shipped home at least 4 days ago.

In PA, death certs are obtainable only by relatives and certain categories no one here would fit into. Here is the coroner info and other information for those wishing to dig deeper
    Centre County Coroner
    Scott Sayers, Coroner
    Email sasayers@centrecountypa.gov
    Willowbank County Office Building
    420 Holmes St. Bellefonte, PA 16823-1488
    Ph: (814) 355-6898

The police reports / investigation may or may not be obtainable via the state / county public records. Here is the link to the Centre Co PA Open Records Request information
    http://centrecountypa.gov/index.aspx?NID=166
    The county sheriff
    http://centrecountypa.gov/index.aspx?NID=401
    Borough of State College Police contact info
    http://www.statecollegepa.us/index.aspx?nid=27
  27. DeathHamster Member

Gone now, scavenged by DropCatch.com.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. snippy Member

Pennsylvania Right to Know Exceptions

• Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

A Digital Haunting... some shit that LinkedIn regularly sends to me...

The shit that linkedin sends me.png

LinkedIn Shit Beau Griffis.png
    • Like Like x 6
  30. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I'm getting links to Scientology too.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

Uck. Thank fuck I cancelled my Linkedin account (due to their fuckery with anyone mentioning Falun Gong on their Chinese version, fuck you where it hurts Linkedin, just. fuck. you.)
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Intelligence Member

Yes, this is spooky stuff. After receiving an email from my Lawyer in the USA, I have cancelled
    my LinkDum account:

2myp3ld.jpg

fwh8w9.jpg

2irka6r.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

Since ONE of Beaus LinkDum contacts was a Narconon Medical Director, I'll just drop these here:

David E. Root, M.D., M.P.H., D.A.B.P.M.
    Having mastered in Public Health, he is also a Board Certified Physician in both Aerospace and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Root has utilized the detoxification procedure developed by L.Ron Hubbard for over ten years to treat patients adversely affected by toxic chemicals or drugs. Dr. Root chaired the First International Conference on Human Detoxification.

G. Megan Shields, M.D.
    Dr. Shields graduated from the Medical College of Virginia and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Practice. She is a frequent presenter at conferences on substance abuse and public health, as well as being the author of many scientific papers on the role of detoxification. Dr. Shields is the International Medical Advisor for Narconon.

Shelley Beckmann, Ph.D.
    Dr. Beckmann holds a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology and has published numerous papers on the efficacy of detoxification. She currently serves as the Research Director for Narconon International.

Paolo Bruschelli, M.D.
    Dr. Bruschelli received his degrees in Surgery and Anesthesiology from the University of Perugia in Italy. He is also a specialist in sports medicine. Currently, he is Medical Director of the National Office of Narconon Italy. He holds degrees in both Surgery and Anesthesiology.

William L. Marcus, Ph.D., D.A.B.T.
    Dr. Marcus is Senior Science Advisor and Chief Toxicologist for the United States Environmental Protection Agency. He has conducted groundbreaking research in the field of environmental toxicology and pharmacology.

William Kent McGregor, M.S.W., A.C.S.W.
    Mr. McGregor received his B.S. in psychotropic pharmacology and drug interactions and his Masters of Social Work from the University of Houston, specializing in administration and evaluation. He has served for the State of New Mexico as Director for Drug Treatment and Prevention. He is currently a surveyor for the national Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).

Alfonso Paredes, M.D.
    Dr. Paredes is Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He has been Chief of the Substance Abuse Program for Brentwood VA Medical Center and Assoc. Chief of Psychiatry/Substance Abuse for the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center. As well as authoring numerous published papers on substance abuse, Dr. Paredes reviews for five prominent scientific journals.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Intelligence Member

http://securityintelligence.com/linkedin-spam-emails-download-malware/#.VODCxvm-2So

Through LinkedIn, cyber criminals can locate key people within an enterprise and target them with spam emails that place malware on their computer or steal their login credentials for email and other sensitive systems.

The security team at IBM recently witnessed a malware campaign that targets LinkedIn users. It starts with a simple connect request sent to the victim’s inbox. Here is a screen capture of the email:

2v1m07n.jpg

For comparison, this is what a real LinkedIn invitation looks like:

j8ebsn.jpg

As you can see, they are pretty much identical. If you click the “Confirm that you know…” link on the genuine email, it takes you to LinkedIn’s website. If the same button is clicked on the fraudulent email, it takes you to a malicious website that downloads malware onto your computer.

So glad me is installing new HD soon:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 6
  36. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 3
  37. Intelligence Member

Yes, I read ^ ^ ^ that ... it seems to be a mining Data syatem that preys on the vulnerable
    with BILLIONS of $$$ invloved. I really don't even like Facebook much anymore. Too intrusive
    and not enough Security. :(

jt2t8h.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. ggb

Every now and then I think about my old friend Beau, and the circumstances surrounding his death. I closed my old fb account long ago, but I had recently opened a new acct a couple weeks before his death. We grew up together. There were many mutual friends wishing him RIP on their own pages.

Also, the way he had his settings was that only his friends could see what other friends posted. A few friends messaged me to let me know what had happened. At first I was skeptical. Around the time he and I stopped talking he text me that "beau passed away" and that "they" saw my number on his phone and wanted to know what had happened. I responded with "not funny, Beau". A little while after that he posted on his fb page something along the lines of Beau died. My friend asked me if I knew what was up, I said who knows, he's crazy.

I can almost say with near certainty that the girl in the apt when he jumped was his longtime girlfriend Alexis M. Whenever he pops into my head I inevitably end up searching for info on her, but have never been able to find much. Her FB wall must be private. Her sister passed away one year before Beau (guessing it was an OD), Alexis was and is(?) and addict so I've always wondered how she's doing. Ive never met her personally, but it seems as though Beau had her hook, line and sinker. I can only imagine what she's gone thru witnessing his death, and it is so like Beau to selfishly do that in front of her. Not giving a F that she'd certainly be traumatized.

Anyway, the girl who likely knows a lot is Alexis M. Hopefully she's ok, but I imagine her being eaten alive by her own demons.
  39. Can you give more info about this drug den? Very important if there is any proof