Customize

Informed Treatment/Rehabwatcher/Beau Griffis Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by billybob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the report.

This week I checked LinkedIn and found Beau's immortal status page remaining active on the site:

Beau Griffis - Linkedin.png
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is there still no report on what the bloody Hubbard happened to this lulzcow?
  3. Beau was a Heroine addicted scumbag since he was in high school. He had a part in ruining numerous lives and probably couldn't deal with the guilt. Scientology was just another way for him to try and get clean. This is the same guy who held his mother at knife point so that she would drive him to downtown LA to score Where he the proceeded to shoot up in front of her. He also introduced his two good friends to the drug. One died in a car accident the other died speed balling.
    Good Bye Beau, you are lucky to have lived as long as you did, I died years ago.
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

Chris, thanks for your contribution. However, it was hard to tell what you were adding to what anonysamvines had said earlier. I compared the two posts and found that this was what you added:

I thought it was worth bringing that out so that your comment won't be overlooked.

(FTR, I have no idea who you are or how accurate your statements are.)
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Everything I said is 100% true. Check his arrest record and ask anyone who knew him from high school. He has been dealing with addiction to H for 15+ years.
  6. That is sad. TY for posting though. It will help me to be a little more understanding. Fucking H