Customize

Inglewood Ideal Org Opening in November

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by AnonLover, Oct 12, 2011.

1. AnonLover Member

Ha ha. LA Curbed gave the opening a tiny mention, but no actuall coverage - just a link to the cult's PRweb presser spam

Scientology Arrives in Inglewood, Dramatic River Kitten Rescue

The lack of srs media coverage in socal, compared to the other recent ideal org opening in the midwest, is at least encouraging.
  2. Diablo Member

why inglewood?

like the blacks have extra money to blow out their asses??
  3. Anonymous Member

Internal and external PR: "See? We're no racists... we have Black friends!"

the relevant part is after 2:00
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

Chief of Police Jacqueline Seabrooks spoke of the solutions offered by the Church’s anti-drug initiative: “I have been aware of your Drug-Free World program and know that this program has been supported by various entities here in Inglewood and in the larger environment. I must say that I am impressed by your dedicated initiative to ensure ‘The Truth About Drugs’ message is made available to everyone. Your volunteers are an active force, distributing educational materials and holding drug education seminars. Your colorful, information booklets are popular and effective. Because I have a strong background in education, I admire what you've done and what you continue to do to bring the drug abuse issue into the educational arena.”

View attachment 07-Church_of_Scientology_Inglewood_Jacquline-Seabr
  6. Anonymous Member

As usual, Miscavige is the shortest one in the room.

Is it common for religious leaders to be photographed with police officers? Do those that do think their cause lent lent legitimacy thereby? You're way behind the times, cult.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. AnonLover Member

He's also got that extreme-crazy look in his eyes in that shot, and looks rather plastic if you ask me.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

1. is from his Hubbard-injection 'way back when. Pardon me if that sounds graphic.
    2. he has the most Botox-injections of anyone in the room
    3. you and I agree on a lot :)
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

DM looks like he is made of wax

while searching the word Scientology and Jaqueline Seabrooks
    I found this, but I can't access it, besides the fact that my computer is just about ready to konk out.:

What's happening at the Capitol: January 11, 12
    [Citizen Journalism, Sacramento, CA] (Newest articles on The Sacramento Press)
    Monday, Jan. 11 1 - 2 p.m. California State Student Association will hold a press conference regarding AB 656, which creates a California Higher Education Fund through a new 9.9 percent oil severance tax. About 75 people are expected on the north steps of the Capitol for the press conference. Tuesday, Jan. 12 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. The Foundation for a Drug Free World will have an information booth on display near the north steps of the Capitol. The Foundation for a Drug-Free World is supported by .....

I think it goes on to say supported by the Church of Scientology. But like I said I can't pull up this story.
    What is AB 656 all about and why does COS have their mitts in it?
  14. Anonymous Member

ahhh DM is wearing his wedding band again!!
    Sometimes it's off and sometimes its on.
    But we never see his wife ALL THE TIME
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

notice in the picture that DM is the only one who could afford a decent tailor
    All their pants with the exception of the police shill cop has pant legs that they are swimming in
  16. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

typo.
    hint: rhymes with maggot
  20. AnonLover Member

21. Triumph Member

22. The Wrong Guy Member

Clearing the planet in striking distance

By Mike Rinder, April 23, 2017

Quote:

The endless stream of unreal babbling that comes out of the bubble is astonishing.

Here is a new one that just came in.

“The clearing of the planet has come in striking distance”? Really?

Inglewood is “clearing it’s[sic] zone” – they are not even clearing their block. In fact, I don’t think they have cleared a single person this year. Not one.

“How to reach Eternal Freedom FOR REAL” – riiight.

View attachment snr-cs-aola-ingle-22apr2017.jpg?resize=650%2C841.j

So, if this is all happening, why does the Snr Case Supervisor WUS have to get people to a briefing?

And what IS the real reason for holding the briefing at all?

To get people to join staff. That is all.

I bet this event doesn’t have 25 people attend.

Source: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/clearing-the-planet-in-striking-distance/