Customize

Inglorius Basterds - Persian Version

Discussion in 'Iran' started by BabakKhorramdin, Oct 17, 2009.

1. I'm sure most of u have seen or heard about Tarantinos new movie. Its about a group of Jewish-American soldiers who are dropped behind enemy lines during WW2, with the objective to kill Germans. Now, I took the dialouge from when their commander tells them their objective in the beginning of the movie, and adjusted it to our cause. Enjoy:

My name is Lt. (blank) and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight patriotic Iranian soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Iran, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Hezbollahis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Alborz Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Lebanon and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Hezbollahis lessons in humanity. Hezbollah ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a freedom-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a SEPAH uniform, they're gonna die. And our battle plan will be that of a heroic resistance. We will be cruel to the Hezbollahis, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the regime won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the regime will be sickened by us, and the regime will talk about us, and the regime will fear us. And when the Hezbollahis closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
    The Basterds: YES, SIR!
    That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Mullah scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Mullah scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Mullahs. Or you will die tryin'.

And here is the original version from the movie:

My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
    The Basterds: YES, SIR!
    Lt. Aldo Raine: That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'.
  2. Jakomeyu Member

Interesting take on a movie, nice
  3. latsisac Member

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.
  4. Jakomeyu Member

fuck off, cunt