Customize

Insider report from Flag, 2011

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Random guy, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Random guy Member

Here's what a recently out posted in respons to wishes for an "insider report" over at ESMB. Nothing really new, but confirms our basic assumptions:

Original thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26327-New-guy-on-the-block-cept-I-m-a-girl
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Anonymous Member

Thanks op.
  3. Quentinanon Member

OOT = outer org trainees (students)
    CI = counter intention
    WQSB = weekly quota for sales of books
    (I prefer the more accurate acronym WQBS)
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Quentinanon Member

From what this South African girl relates, the cult has become cultier than ever before. Miscavige viewed as a hero for rewriting Hubbard's bound ramblings and "getting rid of all the SPs" that "filled the church"? I hope the nutbags who remain there enjoy the pain station and the oiliness table, and pay dearly for it. Never give a sucker an even break.
  5. Anonymous Member

"The SuperPower building is practically ready"

Has it ever been anything else?
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Random guy Member

She's recently out, I think she'll come around just fine.

The worship of Miscavige is the most interesting aspect of this. It gives a bit of credence to de la Carriere’s assertion that the sins of Hubbard (which she don't believe in anyway) isn't really all that important any more. With Miscavige setting himself up as the new god, aiming at him will actually become more important.

The cult is shrinking and is now quite small. Changes happen faster in small groups, so the situation from 10 years ago may not all that relevant today.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Random guy Member

Just a new report another X (Disinfected), shedding some more light on Miscavige worship:

• Like Like x 8
  8. Quentinanon Member

Little Davey actively enforces his "cult of personality" like many psychopathic dictators have before him. Poor fools have to be servile and toady around the tiny tyrant or else.
    The upside of all those expenditures of vanity is that when Flag implodes, that real estate will serve a beneficial commercial purpose for the local economy.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. genoramix Member

fuck this is the 2nd thread in a row when i am again amazed by the utter craziness of this cult
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Random guy Member

^^Quite^^
  11. amaX Member

oh, flag. we feel the cRaZy every time we roll into town.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RolandRB Member

They should have RPF'ed the chef for only giving second best. I'm glad they got that fixed.
    • Like Like x 2