Customize

Insperation from LRH

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by saerat, Feb 26, 2008.

1. saerat Member

Insperation from LRH

"The only time anyone has ever gotten into serious trouble was when he decided he could do nothing about something."
    Dianetics 55!

“Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.”

“A person is either the effect of his environment or is able to have an effect upon his environment."

“All disturbance and chaos folds up in the teeth of truth.
    Don’t ever try to stop truth. It’s the only thing that can go through 16-inch armor plate.”

“Single men and determined groups have been the only makers of space in which man could walk free.”

“Being competent means the ability to control and operate the things in the environment and the environment itself.”

“There is a condition worse than blindness, and that is, seeing something that isn't there.”
  2. eclipsael Member

Re: Insperation from LRH

I'd sooner cut out my own tongue and put out my eyes than take to heart anything from the twisted mind of that fat toad.
  3. Re: Insperation from LRH

LRHISFAIL.jpg
  4. Bumblefuck Member

You'll excuse me if I don't look towards an insane drug addict for inspiration...

LRH was some serious fail.
  5. mudkipstoat23 Member

*quickly takes down William Burroughs poster*
  6. anonj Member

Aw, come on! How great would it be if we twisted LRH's words against him? Let's show the scifags what a hypocrite he truly was.
  7. Re: Insperation from LRH

LRH talks Sex: (From "The Admissions of LRH" aka "The Self Affirmations of LRH")

http://www.holysmoke.org/ga/ga07.htm
  8. anonj Member

Are thetans also responsible for misogynism?