Customize

Instead of masks...

Discussion in 'Projects' started by tedtitan2, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Instead of masks...

Since masks have been banned in some areas, it could be dangerous to use them.

So instead of the classic mask that covers your whole face, buy a Fake mustache and some cardboard glasses. Although it is not the most typical type of guise, it is still efficent in cover up.
  2. DustWizard Member

Not shaving until after the 10th might also help. Changing hair styles, just anything to make you not look like you. Fake tattoos that you get in kiddy lunches. Something!
  3. Anonymous8513 Member

Large sunglasses work much better. Also keep your hair in mind. Dye it, cut it, get a wig; whatever you have to do.
  4. Atomosk Member

My recommendation would be wide-brimmed hats. Not baseball caps, but ones you'd wear out working in the sun. Shades your face, which in turn obscures it.

May sound goofy, but you could find someone good with makeup and have them draw beauty marks and maybe a modest scar.

If you really want to mess with their heads, pirate hat and an eyepatch. Yarrrrr.
  5. AB Member

war paint.
  6. Lilanon Member

If the climate in your area is right for it, big sunglasses, a nice wide scarf and a hat will pretty much obscure you completely.
  7. I've also read that it's a good idea to wear loose-fitting baggy clothes or clothes that otherwise make it hard to tell what kind of body type you have to make you look less like yourself. Unless you dress like that all the time.
  8. ihasapancake Member

I'm going to go along with black hoody, glasses and fake moustache.
  9. meh....

I'm gonna do the black tshirt ninja mask, it leaves eyes and nose in view, then I'm wearing a viking helmet and hopefully some little blue "speedo goggles". technically, not wearing a mask. just a scarf-like shirt and accessories XD
  10. Conojo Member

I'm going hoody and my not-very-big kind of matrix style sunglasses. I have a ninja mask thing too, but I don't really know if I want to wear that. I might bring it and if I feel the situation warrants it duck into an alley and put it on
  11. face rec

http://www.face-rec.org/algorithms/

scientologists are rich and very well connected, so expect them to use the best tech to try to identify people

most work the same way by calculating vectors between points like edge of mouth and eyes, edge of head

learn about the different algorithms