Customize

Interested in a Megaraid this Summer? Join the Planning!

Discussion in 'Anonymous gegen Scientology' started by Dragononymous, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Ich war mal so frei und habe für Oslo gevotet :D muhahahahahaha
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RoflCockter Member

voted and voted wrong, im an idiot.

dragon maybe you wanna crosspost that to www.divided-by-zero.com/forum.php as that plattform has quite a few anons that cant vote here (e.g. hamburg cell is b& and a lot of german fags like old mods and stuff are b& to)
  4. hushpuppy Member

The bans were never intended to be permanent. Sue just wanted some rest over xmas, when the german PMs were prolific to say the least. He has since offered to unban the accounts upon request.

So, for the record: sue is on hiatus, but until he's back I will unban any and all established German accounts - so please forward the nics of anyone that wants to be unbanned in one way or another to a WWP poster, who can then in turn PM me.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. RoflCockter Member

Oh you missunderstood my intentions. The hamburgfags + ex german mods dont want to be unbanned. They have left wwp for good, but in order to get a good sight on peoples thoughts (especially since hamburg is an option on the poll) I thought Id point you to where the hamburgfags now reside :)