Customize

INTERNATIONAL PARIS RAID INVASION APRIL 30TH

Discussion in 'Europe' started by anonymous vicieux, Mar 30, 2011.

1. FR : GRAND RAID MONDIAL A PARIS LE 30 AVRIL 2011 A 14H00 FACE AU CELEBRITY CENTER, 69 RUE LEGENDRE,METRO BROCHANT

EN : INTERNATIONAL BIG RAID IN PARIS APRIL 30th 2011 AT 2:00 PM IN FRONT OF THE CELEBRITY CENTER, 69th LEGENDRE STREET, SUBWAY BROCHANT

PS : for all foreigners wishing to join us in paris against the cult, you can be accompanied by spanish, portuguese, english and german speaking anonymous guides daytime raid.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Magnonymous Member

UK Loldon & Mank fagz will be in attendence. XD
    • Like Like x 3
  3. cfanon Member

Profanity and me are attending.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Profanity Member

5. anonsoldier Member

I'm putting the mask and suit back on! I will be there!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Magnonymous Member

Vicieux, have you got a location map so that those fagz not from Paris can have some idea of the direction to head in if they're arriving without a guide to meet them? lol
  7. novu Member

I'll be there, looking forward to it :)
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Google Map
    Metro/Bus planning
    • Like Like x 1
  9. possibly attending, not deffinatley
  10. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Some of us can wait you to the airport, others on the train station and other on the bus arrival.

Just send me by pm your arrival point.
  12. A litle bonus : scientology fake human right association will plan an action in paris at 1.00PM :D
  13. anonsoldier Member

What resources does Paris have? What resources are you in need of? Something of this size deserves epic logistics like music, signage, flyers, and most certainly cake. Seeing as I am coming by train and traveling extremely light, I personally won't be able to bring anything that isn't completely disposable.

I don't have much to offer besides myself, but I wanted to get the ball rolling on this so that others from the area or with better assets can make this happen.

What do we need? What does Paris have? What can others offer?
  14. Anonymous Member

Link for flyers en Francais?
  15. Perikles Member

Just a thought, but maybe a really big banner/poster with that brutal picture of Nomo would be nice. If he consents. Maybe with "What are your crimes?" below it.

Just a thought.

Edit: in regards to flyers "en francais", maybe a new one? With a little bit at the top explaining why so many Euranons are here? I'm happy to produce some text, but my French isn't fluent, so English then translation would be best. Or maybe the good Viceux would liek to step in here.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Too fucking good!! Can't wait to see how this one turns out, keep the pressure on and don't let them forget what they have done for human rights recently!
  17. anonsoldier Member

Clearly, the person who arranged the Scilon fail raid is part of Anonymous. They give us presents!
  18. We have flyers, flags, music (k7 :s) megaphon and big streamers
  19. novu Member

↑↑THIS↑↑
    I'm guessing CCHR? I'll bring some signs specifically for them (with the help of google translate!)
  20. anonsoldier Member

My mask arrived in the mail today from Amazon, the entire left jaw completely shattered. Now I have to return it and hope a replacement can arrive (intact) before the 30th. Are there any German Anons on here who might be able to teach an American what I need to look for to find a costume shop in my area? I've tried google mapping for Köstum but don't know if that's exactly what I should be looking for.

If I have to arrive maskless in Paris, I will, because it will take more than this to stop me showing my support for this raid.
  21. All information about the 30th April will be released friday !
  22. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. novu Member

24. cfanon Member

I've just booked mine and Profanity's coach tickets. Expect us.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Ann O'Nymous Member

FTR France has a new legislation since Monday that prohibit peoples in any public space from hiding their face in any way. AFAIK, its main target is muslim women wearing a niqab or equivalent dress. Nevertheless, police might try to enforce this new regulation on protesters.

In order to be ready for this, people attending are kindly requested to bring alternative ways to hide their face (sunglasses, scarf, hats, painting, etc.).
  26. Bring your masks we will use them.
  27. Perikles Member

ROFL. Just found out that the French equivalent of a SWAT team is an ERIS.

Words fail.

PS The paranoia is now kicking in.

PPS For all UK anons, don't mess with (or indeed question) the French law enforcers. Just do what you're told. Makes life *much* easier.
  28. Profanity Member

I'm not really one to argue with the law anyways. :p
  29. Perikles Member

What? Where's my personal fanclub gone?
  30. Ann, this law cannot be applied for us there is a weakness on this law and we will use it if police came.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Better to have something sorted out with cops beforehand rather than be arguing your theories on the street perhaps?
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

For Germanfags:

http://www.busreisen.de/Frankreich/...enKrefeldKoelnMoenchengladbachBaesweiler.html

37,- € p.Person

33. anonsoldier Member

I'll be taking the ICE in and out that day. No real desire to spend the night in Paris, plus I got shit to do on Sunday.
  34. Infos importantes / Important informations

FR : LE RAID COMMENCERA A 14H00 FACE AU 69 RUE LEGENDRE (METRO BROCHANT OU LA FOURCHE)
    POUR LES ARRIVANTS VEUILLEZ M'ENVOYER UN MESSAGE PERSO SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ QUE L'ON VIENNENT VOUS CHERCHER.

EN : RAID START AT 2PM FACE TO THE 69th LEGENDRE STREET (METRO BROCHANT OR LA FOURCHE) IF YOU WANT SOME FRENCH ANON TO GUIDE YOU PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.
  35. Rheinländer Member

I have to inform you: I will be there. ^^
    uh60453,1266005553,happy_birthday_mr_smithers.jpg
  36. Profanity Member

I somehow read that as "I have to inform you: there will be cake."

Damn you, internet, for corrupting my thoughts.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Rheinländer Member

I will give you everything. ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Profanity Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Scatman Member

30 April is also Loretta Miscavige Should Have Had An Abortion Day.

For Newfags: Loretta Miscavige was David Miscavige's mother.
    • Like Like x 2