Customize

Iran Freedom SN for Green Revolution!

Discussion in 'Iran' started by greyeyesgabriel, Jun 24, 2009.

1. I am greyeyesgabriel and I created this Network for you; it is private and you all can build your own networks @Ning. I set this one as a private network and it can only be accessed by invitation link. I am an American and I live in Texas; I am a freedom fighter and wish to support you.

I also set created a twitter profile called @IranFreedom3, yes that is me...find the IranFreedomNetwork @ http://iranfreedom.ning.com/?xgi=8ddUIih it is alright; if this link doesn't work then I had to reset the encryption and there is a new link. I have full Administrative control of this network and will block anyone that is suspected of being Basiji!!! Please invite your fellow citizens from the invite link from inside the network; it will have the private link in the email. Please report anyone you suspect is Basiji immediately.

I hope you find this helpful and are able to use it to your advantage; it is always nice to work behind closed doors. The People of the World are behind you and you have our support; may God be with you and your triumph be Glorious!!!