Customize

Iran Hanging Hundreds

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Unregistered, Jul 1, 2009.

1. That's what Jesus said.
    This thread needs dismissal.
  2. You asked for the video that was being talked about. It was posted. The fact it may be old and not new was discussed, and the reasons some believe it was new was discussed. Now it is your turn to answer some questions. That is all. What is overreacting by asking someone to clarify?

So clarify.

And if you want to kill the thread with your own hyperbole and ad hominem attacks, sorry. Not gonna happen. You know as well as I do that the people who were arrested are facing the same fate as those people in the video, if they haven't already suffered it in silence. That is bullshit. Some may want to bury their heads in the sand and ignore it, but that won't stop it from happening. Facing it, realizing it, and caring, now maybe that may stop it from happening. Ignoring it is just going to make it happen that much faster.

If they hang, the shit your government is facing from their own and the rest of the world right now will pale in comparison to what it will be. You can't keep it secret. If the government of Iran has any sense at all, they will just let them go. Kick them out of the country, whatever, but they do not deserve to die.
  3. I have no idea what you're talking about, Straw Man. I haven't responded to this thread since the first page. Yeah, some shitty things are happening to the protesters. We get it. You want a cookie because you feel more emotional than I do? Nobody's ignoring anything; that's the whole purpose of this site.

However, I would like to congratulate you on being one of the least perceptive people I have ever had the misfortune of sharing the planet with.
  4. LOL, I don't think it's a lack of perception. I think it is a lack of giving a fuck.
  5. Anon is so generous. The trolls feel hungry. So anon feeds the trolls. Probably a good thing too. Yes attention whores whore themselves for attention because they are hungry for attention. Feed the hungry bee. Thats what a wise man once said.