Customize

Iranians Re-Elect a Fake Reformer in a Fake Election

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by iraniam, May 23, 2017.

1. iraniam Member

2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Kinda like the US election tho, lesser of two evils
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Question-why is Trump vilifying Iran?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. iraniam Member

1- Because he likes to Un-done what President Obama did.
    2- Iran is 99% a Muslim country and Trump Dis-Like Muslims and That's a fact.
    3- Iran can't and won't demolish State of Israel but Trump thinks Iran will.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

He's begging Saudi Arabia to like him, he's begging Israel to like him and in both cases he is saying Iran is the enemy. How will that help him?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

He thinks if he says 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' loud enough and often enough they will believe him and then a Trump inspired peace will reign in the middle east for generations to come
    To be blunt he thinks this his retarded simplistic answer to creating peace in the region is going to pay dividends when all he really wants is to say 'Yay Turmp, look I win biggly, I made peace in the middle east!!' SMDH :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Israelis fought too hard for home and no one not Iran nor anyone else will take it from us. Trump won't be around long enough as president for him to make much difference in the affairs of our country.
    Iran we watch with interest in the same way we observe those countries whose agenda includes the destruction of the State of Israel.