Customize

Ireland gets another one out!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by pedrofcuk, Jan 15, 2012.

1. themadhair Member

Fair enough.

What is it that you want? I don’t mean that question in any judgemental way, and I don’t expect you to answer here if you do not wish to.

Feel free to ask me questions in return. A sort of quid pro quo.
  2. Anonymous Member

Or being a cult member. Very similar splitting/dual personality and loss of identity occurs. Steve Hassan's book goes into it and I think also Margaret Singer's book Cults in Our Midst.
  3. devildoll Member

PM
  4. fify
  5. correlation-causation.jpg
  6. devildoll Member

I'm not trying to manipulate anyone . I'm already in trouble whichever way you look so the chances of me getting what I want by being awkward are slim .
    And on the two personality thing , I think it's stupid to be honest to accuse me of being two people here because firstly , I am just me , and Secondly , everybody here is someone else because everyone could be anyone and everyone has a different name and identity here ,
  7. devildoll Member

Is there a different me 'in' and 'out ' . Of course . isn't that true of anyone ? That still does not make me a liar today ,
    • Like Like x 1
  8. afternon Member

Yes, Steve Hassan's book does- he explains it very well, because it happened to him when he was in the Moonies. Cults break down a person's former personality causing them to doubt they were a good person at all then replace that personality with the cult one. Steve said a very weird consequence of this is that the person can switch personalities from cult to themselves and back again whilst you are talking to them.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. afternon Member

Can you think back to hobbies you enjoyed before you got into Scientology?
    What about holidays before you joined?

What about the person you felt you were when you first joined and the person you feel you are now?

One thing that can give you a calmer mind and happier outlook is exercise- ideally outside in the fresh air (sounds daft, I know, but it works).
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I doubt we'll be hearing much from delvildoll for a very long time if she's heading back into the clutches of Miscavige.
  11. Anonymous Member

Yeah...funny that. He raged around doing drugs and called it "study." So your premise is based on a lie.
  12. Anonymous Member

You have always been you. However, there is a personality veneer imposed by Scientology. Steve Hassan describes the phenomenon where a cult member will be themselves, then seem to flip into another personality, the artificially imposed one.

It takes longer to recover from Scientology's conditioning than most other groups.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. afternon Member

When Steve Hassan was recruited into the Moonies he was isolated from other new recruits and surrounded with those well indoctrinated into the cult. He had to attend very long and exhausting lectures, amd other mind-numbing things. He was made to question his whole life before the Moonies, he was made to feel that the rest of the world (non-Moonies) was evil.

He was also told that Satan was trying to get him if he had doubts about being in the cult and that bad things would happen if he left. He'd lose his "eternity". He then worked 18 hours a day raising funds and recruiting other people into the cult given no time and certainly not enough sleep to actually think about what he was doing in any rational way.

If this sounds familliar...
    • Like Like x 3
  14. What % of Scientology members does this apply to?
  15. Django Member

Just curious DD: What kind of trouble are you in, and with whom, and why?
  16. pedrofcuk Member

I have said perhaps too much.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I kind of miss what the hell happened. Is it important?
  18. AnonNoxMetus Member

I don't argue that. The premise is based on a lie that Scientologists believe is fact. A person in a psychosis, invoked by any cause (chemical imbalance, or brainwashing,) can only be rationed with on their own terms.

If you have an ingrained belief that 2+2=5, is any logical argument that uses the mathematical fact that 2+2=4 going to lead you to believe the conclusion?
  19. Anonymous Member

Yes.

Maybe DD just likes being in a cult. Some people like the drama of cults/ abusive relationships and see it as easier than thinking for themselves.

DD. Take care - I wish you well (especially with being a Mum). XX
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

All Scientologists are assigned conditions by their ethics officers, and must apply the formula for each condition for any advancement.

We know all the conditions. We know all the formulas.

What condition have you been assigned devildoll? It's very exact, yet what stops you from giving that information out? Some freedom.
  21. Anonymous Member

This

Also DD: if you have had anonanchovie as a friend /person to listen to you and offer advice, you're very lucky and should appreciate that. He is kind, patient, knowledgeable and very well intentioned.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm just glad that our various differences vanish in the shared bond of us all being OSA.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. Anonymous Member

O u...!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Strixcoil Moderator

7856506-funny-mask.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. jensting Member

Just in case you're reading, DD...

[One reason that posters here have been wondering about how many DDs there are is that some people share passwords with people who should not have that much trust placed in them...]

I think you should consider taking a break from worrying about WWP. Maybe take a break from the Co$ and consider getting the opinion of a qualified psychiatrist / psychologist about your state of mind? At least the medical profession has a well defined and strictly limited interest in your wallet and your family.

Unlike the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology which wants all of your money, and all of the money you can borrow.... No kidding. Google the names Patrice Vic, Gloria Lopez.

And the Co$ wants your children too. For service aboard the "Freewinds" where the blue asbestos needs scraping off. Sure, right now they can say they have no interest, and maybe they don't. But the next time a Sea Org recruiter comes to town?

Oh, and no psychiatrist is going to demand that you do "A to E steps" in order to be allowed to pay them money (see above) ;)

Some people are required to read the above and get the impression that I hate them. The ones that close their minds to what I say are the ones I call "clams." The ones that actually think for themselves (rather than let "ethics" make up their minds for them) distrust me, but verify for themselves.

Anyway, OSA Dublin, see you soon :)

Best Regards

Jens

PS: Oh, and it sounds like the problems you have are serious, and I hope you get better. Sadly, I can't say that talking to a shrink is a guaranteed way to fix them, but would encourage you to ask yourself about who is offering quick fixes and why?
    • Like Like x 6
  28. Anonymous Member

Dublin - June - everyone.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. afternon Member

I know I said it before, but I'm going to say it again:
    A healthy form of therapy will enable more choices and a good therapist works hard to make themselves redundant by enabling their patient to become strong enough to no longer need therapy.

A cult will build total depencence into their "therapy"- initially a person will feel relief and elation (the bait) from talking about what's bothering them but the process is designed to find more and more things to "treat" without offering workable and self-determined solutions but creating a child-like dependence (the switch).
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

DD Fundamentally seems like a good egg so I don't mind her being a self absorbed, pain in the arse for a while.
    It's all relatively normal behaviour for anyone leaving the cult or really confronting the whole scientology subject on a personal level. I sincerely hope she'll settle down at some point and come out the other side.

I agree that a good shrink or intelligent therapist (not a fucked up idiot one) who has some information about cults would probably help her on her journey.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

Devildoll should be known forthwith as DEVILDOPE, at least with a doll you can control what they do, this girl is an idiot and you people should not waste anymore of your valuable time on her, she is thriving on your attention.
  32. Anonymous Member

Said like a 4channer troll trying to get attention!
  33. Anonymous Member

Yep. Tiresome troll is tiresome.
  34. Anonymous Member

I have never trolled in my life, you fucking twat! Can you freaks not take a statement at face value?
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

From an anonymous poster on an anon-board? Nope.
  38. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  39. Anonymous Member