Customize

IRS Advocate General

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RabbitsRangers, Mar 13, 2009.

1. IRS Advocate General

One recent story I've read stated that scieno(s) with children get to write off said expenses on their respective taxes. This is one area I would really like to work on. If the scieno(s) can be nailed on this alone it will open the flood gates of litigation. No other religion in America is allowed any such tax deduction by parishioners. This is outright tax fraud, and believe you me, I have quite a few friends that practice in this specific area of law. I think I am going to drop a note to the IRS Advocate General's office. I think all of US based Anonymous shouild complain as well. For those of you that do not know, the Advocate General is about the only legitimate way to fight an IRS Revenue Agent. Agents have no choice but to abide by all decisions made by the Advocate General. It is a very powerful way to go at this, along with the many other ways posted here. If everyone writes the Advocate Generals office and complains, it will have a big impact, especially internally to the IRS. Having changes made internally will have a big impact. If you do not get to write off your childrens schooling, why do the scieno(s)? By law, they are not allowed to do this, yet every year they do.
  2. azonymous Member

Re: VILLAGE VOICE: Scientology Gets Its Ass Kicked In the Desert

I think at least a couple of anons are working on this angle...check under "legal" might also search under "exempt"...

And I agree...