Customize

Is Anonymous Gonna Get Involved and Protest Antifa?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anon/pol/101, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Anon/pol/101 Member

I know its been awhile since i been involved in whyweprotest. But the reason I came back is to ask if everyone is watching antifa closely. Alot of their actions reminds me of scientologists but with black masks. What is Project chanology doing these days and has the movement died off? And what is the current stance of Chanology with regards to antifa?

Just been wondering if anything can be done to expose Antifa and counter protest.
  2. "The far right accounted for 73% of extremist murders in the U.S. between 2009 and 2018, according to the ADL data, compared to 23% by Islamic extremists."

“Right-wing extremists have been one of the largest and most consistent sources of domestic terror incidents in the United States for many years; they have murdered hundreds of people in this country over the last ten years alone,” the ADL stated. “To date, there have not been any known Antifa-related murders.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/antifa-r...d-cruz-bill-cassidy-resolution-061425536.html