Customize

Is Guy Sebastian a Scientologist?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Guy Sebastian won the first Australian Idol.
  2. Hirry Member

Re: Is Guy Sebastian a Scientologist?

Eeew, what a simple rightclick on Google can do!

Do yourself a favor, go read more gossip (even on this platform), while there's also to read books around. Start with Shakespeare for that matter.

As for the named person... who cares?!
  3. Re: Is Guy Sebastian a Scientologist?

As for the named person, he is a heartthrob for lots of young impressionable people. If it is possible he is being targeted it can't hurt to harpoon.

Also, have a look at the comments underneath the article. There are lots of scientologist/apologist comments that need enturbulating.

Also here is his forum site.
    Forum Home (Powered by Invision Power Board)
  4. Anonymous Member

I call bullshit. Even if true, it's bullshit.
  5. Re: Is Guy Sebastian a Scientologist?

The Scientology building is just behind the News Ltd building (who ran the story). Channel 10/Fox/Murdoch/News Ltd is the station that runs Australian Idol. I think that the facts in the story are true.

The forum I mentioned above is a very thinly disguised promotional site. I notice that all of the post headlines are formatted identically, and all posts seem to have promotional headings. It is very carefully but gently moderated. There appear to be no trolls. I suspect that the owner/operator of the site makes majority of the posts. Especially interesting is that the verification characters when you register are so difficult to read (and case sensitive!) that it took me more than a dozen times at guessing it before I could register. I suspect very few people ever actually bother with the registration process to post there.

Point being, there is a post about Guy being a Scientologist there. All the posts replies to it seem the same bland crap making a joke of it (except mine, look at the reply I got for a laugh). I suspect that Guy may have done this as a publicity stunt.
  6. Re: Is Guy Sebastian a Scientologist?

Update: The forum thread has been removed from Guy's site. If it was a publicity stunt, it looks like they have discontinued it. And hoped no one noticed.
  7. Zhent Member

Utter bullshit.
    Scientology has leased out the whole 4 Hercules st building, there is NOTHING else in there apart from Scientology. Furthermore I very much doubt he has a studio near the place, otherwise we probably would of noticed it during a raid.

If it is actually true he walked out of 4 Hercules st yesterday then this is actually quite interesting news, well for ausfags at least.
  8. ryangiggs Member

^
    Interesting? Perhaps.
    I think though he would have enough of a brain to stay away from scientology.
    Hmmn.
  9. Timmibal Member

The only people who buy/promote his music (without being paid for it) are hardcore Christfags.

He picks up the cans and the Pentecostals find out about it? They'll drop him faster than a hot rock. "Thou shalt have no other cult before Hillsong" after all.
  10. Zak McKracken Member

11. Zak McKracken Member

wat

Edit:
    Oh, I see.
    It's better to read Shakespeare than to try and dig up dirt on Scientology Celebrities.

Correct.

We should respect his privacy, and right to believe whatever he wants to believe. I agree 100%.

plonk
  12. FUCK Member

hmm...
  13. Guero Member

I doubt all of this. Sebastian is a hardcore Pentacostal, of the anti-abortion, no-sex-before-marriage variety. He probably sees every faith that isn't his as a cult.