Customize

Is it true you met L. Ron Hubbard?

Discussion in 'Situation Rooms' started by Reversetide, May 7, 2013.

1. Gottabrain Member

Where'd he go? :cool:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Asheera Member

What always cracks me up is that, even without having to reference Hubbard, the fail tactics are easily spotted. Following a gameplan without thinking, leading to a series of logically disjointed posts that can be blatantly identified for the troll bait they are, only leads to amusement for the masses.

Budd has been doing some excellent work in creating a Hubbard timeline (‘on the run from the law’) which I think will be of interested to this thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/timeline-l-ron-hubbard-on-the-run-from-the-law.111072/
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Well, it's pretty obvious that one is no mere seeker of knowledge when one asks the exact same questions over and over ad nauseum despite having received perfectly serviceable answers that have generally satisfied honest folk.

To overlook said answers one must either be a retarded prat or someone with a hidden agenda.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Off to find the elusive Ron, who like Elvis never died but disappeared somewheres.

Elvis is a fry cook in Vegas.

ElRon is drinking run and taking pinks and greys out in Trementina, prove me wrong.
  5. Well I knew hubbard personally. i used to sit in my poopy diaper and play in his office.
  6. Anonymous Member

So you were sea org then?
  7. lol - yeah by default: future child labor, no? that's how it works.
  8. Anonymous Member

Met him? I AM him.

Someone bring me my Kools, nao.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I am L Ron Hubbard.

srs, don't you ever wonder why someone oh, say about 22 years old, comes along and says he is LRH in a shiny new meat body? it would be easy since most every tiny bit of his life is public information and the parts that aren't could be easily learned. no? then how about a tv series? it would be hilarious.
  10. anonamus Member

I bet someone in the cult will pull that stunt when Miscavige is gone.
  11. Anonymous Member

Why wait? I think there have been a few candidates claiming to be LRH in the FreeZone. 'Source' springs to mind.
  12. Anonymous Member

Hell, I'm surprised LRH hasn't had a 'lovechild' or 'moonchild' or something come forward yet.

As for reincarnation, didn't the thetan get R&R on some shitty planet for 21 years or something? A credible Ron II would likely to have been born last decade....:rolleyes:
  13. Anonymous Member

True that, for your average Scientologist, but old Ronny boy invented the shit, he should have recycled quickly. Of course since he was Clear OTEleventy he shouldn't need any auditing because he'd have no BT's or engrams or anything right?
  14. fishypants Moderator

There was one.

I've forgotten the name for the minute - the OG will be able to tell you.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Perhaps a 'lovebat'?
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Xaarin Rybak Member

I met L. Ron Hubbard 75 million years ago. He stole a bunch of my stuff.
    • Like Like x 10

17. Hubbard told me: "Scientology, it's not rocket-science, It's rocket-religion."
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

this troll reminds of my favourite YouTube chewtoy vallarrr dictionary spam displaying lack of intelligence and blatant trolling also their figure of speech and use of english is eerily similiar where did he go?
  19. Anonymous Member

I may be his reïncarnation, not sure need abit of auditing on that
  20. anonamus Member

And that would help exactly how??
  21. Anonymous Member

to mock up my past life
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Sexy avatar is sexy
  23. anonamus Member

If you believe in such mockups, fine.
    Just don't expect it to actually work, and don't pay a fortune for snake oil.
  24. Anonymous Member

If I was the reincarnation of LRH I would be embarrassed to tell anyone.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Close to the Heart | Pasadena Weekly

'Fire-bringing’ Harlan Ellison, one of America’s greatest short story writers, on protecting his work, L. Ron Hubbard, Octavia Butler, and why he will never stop writing

Excerpt:

One of Ellison’s more notorious friends is the long-dead L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the controversial Church of Scientology, which has a branch in Old Pasadena at 35 S. Raymond Ave. He met him early in his career, when they were both writing pulp fiction in New York.

“Oh God, Ron and I were friends. I knew Ron very well,” Ellison says. “Back in the 1940s, he was a pulp writer and he would write on a big roll of butcher’s paper, and he’d rip off the pages. When he was done, he would take them to John W. Campbell, editor of Astounding Science magazine. I met Ron in Brooklyn. He was complaining about working too hard and wanting more money. Lester del Ray (a pseudonym for a well-known science fiction writer) said he should write articles. He came out with (theories) of Dianetics and John went for it. We were all laughing. Everybody knew it was bullshit. But it seemed like a good idea.”

Ellison said Hubbard used to give him advice because “I was a dangerous little guy in those days.”

http://www.pasadenaweekly.com/cms/story/detail/close_to_the_heart/15617/
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

1940-1949, Harlan Ellison age 5-15. (Born May 27, 1934)

Just saying...
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Quentinanon Member

Harlan Ellison at about 2:14 into the interview: "When I started writing in 1955, 56 I got paid at a penny a word."
    I don't buy Ellison's story about Hubbard.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_Ellison
    Ellison resided in the state of Ohio until 1949 and did not move to NYC until 1955 after Hubbard had long left NYC and stopped writing overt fiction.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

Hmm. Dunno, he was supposed to be hanging around NY/NJ fandom from a young age, according to Asimov, although I don't know if he fixed a date for that. Wiki: "Ellison frequently ran away from home, taking an array of odd jobs"

He told Tony Ortega that he was attending high school in NYC in 1948, but he does make stuff up for a living, so confirmation of that and if he really was at the 1948 convention would be good.
  29. Quentinanon Member

Remember that between 1941 and 1945, Hubbard was in the U.S. Navy busily depthcharging imaginary Japanese submarines, shelling Mexican islands, and nursing his ulcers. From 1946 to 1948 he lived in Laguna Beach, California. From 1948 to 1949 he lived in Savannah, Georgia and from 1949 to 1950 he lived in Bay Head, New Jersey.
    So, Ellison had to have been just 15 or 16 years old if he met Hubbard.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. DeathHamster Member

And a fanboy. Hubbard would have been 38-39 years old.