Customize

Is Marty going after the competition?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I didn't see this posted but the latest Marty topic is about David Mayo...an earlier defector from scientology, and how what he taught was not correct tech...

Deconstructing the Mayo Myth

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/deconstructing-the-mayo-myth/

There is a little more if you want to check it out. But basically...it sounds like Marty is trying to discredit another person who left scientology who was selling the "tech". But it seems out of the blue as Mayo's Advanced Ability Center is no longer active. But Marty needs to have people "know" that solo NOTS was "discovered" by Hubbard alone, and that Mayo had nothing to do with it for some reason.

If anyone has more insight on this, would be welcome. From my limited perspective, Marty wants to start controlling what he considers squirrel tech now...

David mayo left/was expelled in 1983 while Hubbard was still alive, but ill and likely isolated and influenced by a few people.

An interview with David Mayo for Bare Faced Messiah here:
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/mayo.htm
  2. Xenu Is Lord Member

I hope he does, wish him well.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Yeah, of course Mayo was called a squirrel by scientology. But that he is also called a squirrel by Marty....I find interesting.
    I have a feeling anyone who disagrees with Marty will be called a squirrel by him. It could either be so he can help corner the market on the "tech" to him and his friends. Or yet more proof he really wants DM's job at some point...even if this is not possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

From that linked blog post,

6. AnonLover Member

Imma waiting for the squirrel-on-squirrel cage match! rawr!
  7. Disinfected Member

I think some of you may be misinterpreting or misunderstanding Marty's overall message. I would say that Marty's inference is that Mayo had and used the original NOTs materials that were stolen by the fake Sea Ogres. Mayo is not the squirrel. Marty calls him a liar for claiming to have developed the materials. Liar, not squirrel. When Marty is talking about squirrels, I think he is talking about Freezone alteration and "development" of Scientology-type processes, i.e. "Clearbird" and such. I think he raises the point that the FZ feels entitled to alter the "tech" because LRH did not develop NOTS, a "lesser person", i.e. Mayo, developed NOTs and therefore anyone can develop Scientology. For the "standard tech" crowd only LRH can develop Scientology (see KSW Series 1) and Marty is attempting to reposition NOTs as Standard (i.e. LRH) Tech among the FZ and others on the outs. Also attempting to position himself as having the "standard tech" of NOTs and the CofS as being the squirrel.
  8. veravendetter Member

PM me for a darknet betting password. Odds are good. Fair match-ups.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. xenubarb Member

Kind of Scilon psychology in a nutshell clamshell, innit.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Disinfected Member

That (Marty) line is out of KSW #1.
  11. Anonymous Member

Still waiting for Marty to clearly discuss Body Thetans and their effects on pre-OTs.
  12. Optimisticate Member

Still waiting for Marty to quit drinking the koolaid.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DeathHamster Member

What's Marty's expertise with LRH and the Tech? What was his auditor training level? Did he even ever meet Hubbard?

The only part in Marty's Cool Story Bro that seems to reflect his area of expertise is the Dead Agenting of the Special Master in a Mayo case.
    Yeah, because the special master didn't agree with Marty and Mike's "irrefutable evidence", then he obviously never reviewed it, right? Cry me a river. (And if he really was an off the wagon alcoholic, am I supposed to believe that the CoS PIs couldn't have gathered enough proof of that for CoS to get him off the case? CoS is expert at finding reasons to swap out judges until they get one that they like.)

tl;dr: Marty: words words, words...
  14. Anonymous Member

Dead Agent works and helps Scientology.
  15. fify
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mike & Marty are still hubbard diefying criminals, considering their past lies and dirty deeds through the OSA and other fronts and activities. I can only conclude that they are prolly attempting to start their own version of the cult. After all, if hubbard could rake in hundreds of millions of dollars and then to have the cult grow to be woth billions of dollars, then why not? They've already sold their souls to the Devil.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Scatman Member

Marty works on creating myths of his own and his "essay" sounds like one of Danny Sherman's speeches for David Miscavige. Mark Rathbun is just another cult leader/brain washer.
  18. Anonymous Member

"Git yer snake oil here! Don't buy it from THAT charlatan!" bellows Martay.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. fucking loled
    Marvel.JPG
  20. Anonymous Member

21. "There can be only ONE (source)!!!"

So who is it? DM? Captain Bill? Marty? WE need a 3 way gladitorial battle, where only one can claim source.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

isn't it common place amongst zoners and indys to say that the way others deliver the tech is incorrect?
    I thought I have read this many times. Don't ask me where. I just remember different people talking about others saying more or less that they deliver the tech incorrectly.
  23. RightOn Member

"Source" is LRH and only LRH, according to COS doctrine
    corect me if I am wrong
  24. Scatman Member

Yep and all that was based on Hubbard's method of dealing with competition. Even his competitors adopted his methods and used against him and on each other. David Miscavige, Harry Palmer, Alan Walter, Bill Robertson, and now Marty Rathbun. They were/are all narcissistic cult leaders peddling the same crap.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. correct and only one person can be applying it correctly. hence the highlander moniker
    • Like Like x 1
  26. LocalSP Member

Fuck Marty and the squirrel he rode in on.
  27. Anonymous Member

They may say that LRH is source, but it looks like the game is changing to whoever can get paid for it is "doing it correctly'.
  28. Anonymous Member

What Class auditor is Marty?

Grad V?
    SHSBC?
    Class VIII?
    Class XII? . < no fucking way
  29. DH that was what stood out to me as well. Made sure everyone knew that the special master was an alcoholic. According to Marty.

This cult mindset is really hard to shake isnt it. And now for the 500 comments of thank you Marty, you're so theta etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

what ya gonna do bout it? punk assed punk...Miscavige!
    Bring it Rathburn...
    I'll whip you and Cruise...Davy Boy
    ya bring that punk-assed Rinder with you? Ill beat him for the 51st time
    I sucked Hubbards Nuts first! Davy!
    this is my scam Rathburn...Keep your mits off Hubbards Nuts!!
    • Like Like x 3
  33. DeathHamster Member

And he starts with special master's CRIMES first, rather than just presenting what he found in the files and on the tapes when Marty investigated.

Mind you, I don't know if I'd trust that. I could imagine CoS using a two-sided operation where one team cleans up the files and then passes them to another team who can "honestly" report what they found. CoS keeps meticulous records--when it's convenient for them--when it's inconvenient, like Hubbard's involvement in Snow White, or Charles Manson, they hold shredder parties.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Marty Rathbun logic fail:

'By the end of my training, my skills at application of the scriptures, as

defined in the McShane declaration as "the written and recorded spoken words of L.
    Ron Hubbard", were so far superior to anyone else in any church of Scientology that
    David Miscavige personally assigned me to re-train all of the most highly trained
    auditors and C/S's, those who had attained Class XII, at the church's Flag Service

Organization in Clearwater, Florida.'

If you know anything about Marty's schtick, it is that DM is evil incarnate and has only the destruction of Scientology as his goal. In Marty's world view, and that of any good independent Martynite Scientologist, an SP such as Miscavige can never make a correct evaluation and any "re-training" action ordered by Miscavige would have as its real intention the utter destruction of "standard tech" and the cave-in (destruction of psyche) of all those "most highly trained auditors and C/S's". In Marty's universe, Miscavige would assign that retraining to only the most evil and non-standard person he could find. And here we have Marty bragging that he got that job.

And I will not even go into the utter hubris of that Marty's statement there .

Logic fail or Freudian slip?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. A good example of not being able to keep your story straight
  36. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Cut him some slack. It's not easy for a loser to take over a cult.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I heard long ago that Mayo settled with the church and was enjoying sitting on the beach with his fru-fru drinks that have little umbrellas in them.
  39. DeathHamster Member

Darn that David Miscavige for starting all the arbitrary RPF stuff!

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/mayo.htm
    Oh wait, that was Hubbard...
    • Like Like x 4
  40. How dare you denigrate and impugn the great humanitarian LRH's character and integrity with the truth?

Holy Entheta, Batman. This type of truth, the actual truth is unacceptable.

You apostate's expose a lot of unacceptable truths about Hubbard and Scientology.

See, It's just like Tommy Davis said; This is how the internet twists and turns things, especially things like facts.

These true facts only serve to cloud the judgment of religious bigots everywhere, please learn2 "acceptable Truth".

Marty's main expertise was as a hatchetman to enforce Hubbard's horrendous, abusive policies and to now blame all the ills of Scientology on DM.

Marty's current gig, KSW: Keep Shit White