Customize

Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by _You_, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Antagone Member

Re: Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

He owned his own plane long before that though. Don't ask me how I know, I just remember it. Stop looking at me like that, I don't read celebrity magazines and this copy of Heat just fell into my bag while I was in the shop.
  2. Asshole Member

Heat is a terrific film.
  3. _You_ Member

4. Asshole Member

2rrtkp5.jpg
  5. Antagone Member

It's OK, I'm from Northern Ireland. If I get identified as a terrorist it just means Americans send me lots of money - I could be the new AGP.
  6. RightOn Member

Re: John Travolta accomplice to kidnapping

Same thing I was thinking
  7. Anon123456 Member

woah! a mouth kisser appears!
  8. RightOn Member

He has has funny lookin' stewardesses
    Betcha they are in the mile high club
  9. Anon123456 Member

i see your john travolta mouthkissing his boyfriend pic and i raise you lil wayne mouthkissing birdman

[IMG]

BTW during my research i found out that travolta is not licensed to fly without two other crew members due to the class of aircraft he owns. supposedly he does it anyway. dont know if its true but i found it on an aviation forum.
  10. _You_ Member

anyone noticed the posting style of "Asshole"?
    remind you of anyone?

[mod]Asshole Is NOT Herro[/mod]
  11. moose Member

what is JT's plane number?
    i think theres a guy in a long jacket with sunglasses here at the car-park who can deliver some info.
    (pm me if this should not be made public.)
  12. Asshole Member

I was not finished.

6jhoxc.jpg
  13. Anon123456 Member

quick search turns up this tail number N218JT however another two are popping up N492JT (reported during his sons death ordeal) and N707JT
  14. Anon123456 Member

i fold dammit.
  15. _You_ Member

Per Laura Brown, Public Affairs, with the FAA, N707JT is registered to Jett Clipper Johnny LLC. However, this is not the plane in question and there are no other planes under that name or John Travolta. She's gone for the day but I'll check on those other two planes tomorrow, N218JT and N492JT.
  16. _You_ Member

terr377981t.jpg
  17. Antagone Member

*sniggers*
  18. Re: Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

Yes, but an infraction awaits anyone who guesses correctly...

Hey, behind pope, CA got his AK returned. Awsome, let's raid!
  19. Re: Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

On second thought, the fatass in the back looks moar like this faggot:
    3362414654_ca08b76040_o.jpg
  20. Ann O'Nymous Member

FTR JT does not own his planes directly. See Constellation Productions, Inc.
  21. Re: Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

Vegasrunsthis.jpg
  22. _You_ Member

FANBOI ALERT!!

"Dear Diary,

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Today on WWP, I noticed there was a poster named "Asshole" that reminds me of_______. I do hope it's who I think it is!

Until tomorrow,

Obsessed One"
  23. _You_ Member

This is the most reassuring thing I heard all day.
  24. _You_ Member

25. Anon123456 Member

since we are discussing this and marty brought it up maybe it might make sense to pick his brain for more info on the travolta plane thing specifically. i would contact him myself but i dont get along well with batshit insane people.
  26. _You_ Member

27. _You_ Member

I see what you are saying while you are playing devil's advocate, let me play devils advocate your devil's advocate.

In some states kidnapping is not defined only by physically overpowering someone but coercing them to go with you.

Actually a layer for her is denying the events. She was unavailable for comment as I understand it.

The crime as described would be pointing to establish human trafficking practices. The last several articles that Marty was the source for have been aimed at attacking the tax exemption and human trafficking type abuses. The language Marty chose to describe her actions, saying she looked defeated, saying that she fled covertly, and was traveling under name are key to determining this type of abuse.

The idea that is also trying to be put across is that they wanted to make sure they had "Annie Broker" who not only knows the story of Hubbtard's death, but she and her Pat Broker supposedly are supposed to be running the CoS and not DM. Pat has left and they need to make Pat believe that she will call him a liar if he ever comes looking to take over. - Yes that Broker stuff is wacky moonbat shit. The human trafficking by itself will not hold water but when you add it in with the stories that have not been widely posted on WWP from the SP Times the human trafficking claims are getting stronger. It is still in our best interest that find out if they are true or not before we start more stories that scare Ex scilons out of talking.

What Marty is trying to say is that she wanted to remain a Scientologist outside the church with her husband Jim Logan. Logan, remained waiting to be accepted back into the church for the last 17 years until he gave up- or so rumor has it.
  28. Asshole Member

What's your point?
  29. Re: Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

So. It appears there is no victim and no way of determining whether Travolta's plane was even in the right place at the right time? This can probably be thrown on the trash heap.
  30. _You_ Member

The point in the post directly above yours is that the crime is not kidnapping, but the article does describe a crime. It was in response to someone posting otherwise.

Well, if it is determined that Marty's other stories of high ranking people that want to leave have to escape from being locked in rooms on the freewinds are true and this "VIP" was trying to leave but was intercepted trying to escape you don't want to throw it in the trash heap before you get a statement from her and not a lawyer that claims to represent her. I don't know why anyone would hire a lawyer to say the had not been kidnapped.

John Travolta has nothing more to do with this anymore than if somebody had borrowed his car to commit a crime. Nobody is suggesting he was even there.
  31. Re: Is Rathbun full of shit or did travoltas plane get used in a kidnapping

Well I remain unconvinced that anything took place here. However, having said that, intuitively it seems to me that borrowing a plane has to be much much trickier than borrowing a car. I don't know the first thing about aircraft regulations though.
  32. WTF Member

Kill yourself
  33. WTF Member

if a flight plan was filed /cough
  34. Asshole Member

Fancy debate tactics.
  35. WTF Member

That probably is the 707. He can only fly as co-pilot in that one.
  36. WTF Member

No debate, just reflexive poke. I owe him one.
  37. WTF Member

FWIW Twelvolta may have had a different plane in play at teh time in question. He has owned and traded many. The little Eclipse was delivered to him maybe a year ago. Not sure how long ConnieProd. has owned the Gulfstream. I would dismiss the 707/gas hog/attracts attention/needs main pilot/needs heavy duty runway.
  38. Asshole Member

No where is it mentioned Travolta was flying the plane. The article (where all this bullshit originated from) states a jet owned by Travolta was used.

And still no facts have been provided. In addition, most of the statements made in the article come from scientologists and ex-scientologists. Both of which are people who have been extensively trained to lie.
  39. Anon123456 Member

we are discussing the planes. i happened upon an anecdote about travoltas credentials. i dont think anyone believe that he flew the shit himself. although it might make a good story

john_travolta_plane_9.jpg
  40. Smurf Member

I choked up laughing at Jim Logan's post on Rathbun's site. Deluded Scilon victimized by cult remains a very deluded Scilon.

Jim Logan // November 18, 2009

To those concerned,

Policy, 23 Dec 65RB, allows a person the right to request a Comm Ev on a declare. If you request one, bring an attorney to it. There is no LRH policy that I know that says you can’t. In fact, he says expressly you can for a Chaplain’s Court. Where no policy exists, then general policy can be extended to cover.

It is LRH policy that nothing in the 23 Dec 65 RB policy on SP Acts allows violations of the law of the land. So, if you request a Comm Ev, and are denied one, or are denied the presence of an attorney, DM is in violation of the law of the land; to wit, he operates under trade and service marks, that puts him squarely under the Commerce Clause of the Constitution, that makes him subject to the Federal Trade Commission among other things, and more importantly here, it means he MUST grant you a Comm Ev, and he must allow an attorney.

If the Comm Ev is held and you have evidence of violation of LRH policy in its conduct or actions, then a criminal case can be filed.

You have rights, you can assert them. Just record in writing or in some valid form, say video, what transpires. He has to give a Comm Ev or he’s in violation of the US Code.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Logan is still very mind-fucked. First, a Comm Ev is an internal function of the cult. It has no legal standing in the cults whatsoever, and I doubt any sensible attorney would attend one if they're expecting resolution in the courts.

Second, there is nothing in "U.S. Code" about Comm Ev's are whether one is entitled to them or not. LRH policies speak of them, but LRH's policies are not enforceable in the state or federal courts.

Obviously, Jim Logan is very ignorant of this, and clearly ignorant of the intentions behind the Comm Ev. After all that's been done to him and his ex-wife by DM & the cult, he now is asserting one should file for appeal with a cult functionary that is overseen by DM and his minions.

Class act... <shrug>