Customize

Is there a way we can attack Iranian state run TV stations?

Discussion in 'Help Iran Online' started by LoydOfKintar, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I hear that these are a major tool the government is using to try to suppress the population. Is there a way we can go after them?

Anyone have information like ip addresses, phone numbers, names of major media personalities, etc?
  2. Nul.nul Member

Austin Heap Iran

near the bottom of the page there is a link to the RIPE database that lists known IP blocks of Iran's government.

I would post the direct link but it is long and does not post correctly here.
    The info is under "[1] Based on ripe data found on RIPE" the underlined word is the link to the IPs

use at your own risk
  3. Television Stations

Try and locate the electrical lighting outside the station. Use as many people as u can to enter the station because they may have security inside and outside,

[MODEDIT -- this user has been watching too many movies. No violence on this forum please]

Skywalker
  4. major tool

[MODEDIT -- fuck off with your idiot terrorist advice]

Keep up the good work. All of America and the world is watching. May God be with u.

Skywalker
  5. Your advice seems to go against the that of most protest leaders. I recall the twitter sources and facebook sources I have warning against using advice for violence due to the possibility of it being the gov't in Iran trying to mislead the protestors into violence to justify their own. I would be dubious of following this advice.