Customize

Is Will Smith recruiting Justin Bieber to Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Aug 18, 2013.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Will Smith Recruits Justin Bieber To Scientology - Watch Out For "Uncle Will" | Celeb Dirty Laundry

By Bobby Fischer, August 18, 2013

Is Will Smith recruiting Justin Bieber to Scientology? Will and Justin have been spending some time together, largely due to the fact that Justin is good friends with Will’s son, Jaden Smith. Justin uploaded a picture with himself and ‘Uncle Will’ on Instagram, and the two look like they’re in the midst of some bonding time.

There are rumors floating around that Will is trying to show Justin the benefits of Scientology, and if his idol and his best friend are both part of it, what’s to stop Justin from joining? Imagine the coup for The Church of Scientology if Justin joined? Think of the millions of impressionable Beliebers who would follow blindly into the clutches of the cult and they money they would pay to be members with their idol. Yes, “Justin Bieber Joins Scientology” is the headline David Miscavige is dying to read.

Considering that Justin is at his most impressionable right now, I wouldn’t be very surprised if these rumors turned out to be true. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but how many people would have thought that Will Smith and Tom Cruise would turn out to be part of a religion that worshiped aliens?

<snip>

Anyway, this is all speculation and based on some unfounded rumors online, but I thought it would be interesting to explore the ramifications of Justin joining Scientology. Would that lead to his fans joining? It certainly would be great publicity for the religion, especially after the PR nightmares it’s been facing in the wake of so many high profile defectors and negative news stories.

More at
    www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/will-smith-justin-bieber-scientology-recruits-photo-081/
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

Scientology can have this one. Nothing of value lost.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

Not when I read and digest this part of TWG's report:

Imagine the coup for The Church of Scientology if Justin joined? Think of the millions of impressionable Beliebers who would follow blindly into the clutches of the cult and they money they would pay to be members with their idol. Yes, “Justin Bieber Joins Scientology” is the headline David Miscavige is dying to read.

Considering that Justin is at his most impressionable right now, I wouldn’t be very surprised if these rumors turned out to be true. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but how many people would have thought that Will Smith and Tom Cruise would turn out to be part of a religion that worshiped aliens?
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Anonymous Member

I don't Dislike but I do Disagree.
  5. Kilia Member

You got that right! :p
  6. OTeleventy Member

I hate say this, but if that actually happened - if beliebers started joining, or even showing an interest - WWP would be so overwhelmed with new members in the form of panicked parents, the cult would collapse in a DAY.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Article here:
    http://hollywoodite.com/scooter-bra...ing-to-recruit-justin-bieber-into-scientology

It's headline is "Scooter Braun says Will Smith is not trying to recruit Justin Bieber into Scientology"
    Scooter is Braun is Justin's manager.

The interesting bit is:
    Sounds like Will Smith is building up a "relationship" with Justin Bieber so he can suck him in to the cult in the future.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. laughingsock Member

1384980076148.jpg they can have him.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Exactly! Nothing of value will have been lost. I don't care if Will Smith creates a fucking platoon of creepy celebrity scientologists. I'm in this for the lulz!
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

Will Smith Recruiting Justin Bieber To Scientology | Celeb Dirty Laundry

By Bobby Fischer

Excerpt:

We already know that Justin and Jaden Smith are good friends, and Justin claims that Will is his ‘most present mentor’, and the two discuss ‘potential issues, emotional or otherwise’. You know what this sounds eerily similar to? Auditing sessions that Scientology is so famous for.

Will is pretty much outed as a Scientologist now, along with wife Jada Pinkett Smith, and it’s not hard to see why Scientology would target Justin Bieber. They’ve always tried their best to acquire major celebrities to their cause, and almost succeeded in turning Penelope Cruz and Brad Pitt at one point. They usually get their own members to slowly and steadily plant ideas into their target’s head, and Brad even reportedly went through an auditing session. Thankfully, he realized before it was too late what he would be getting himself into, but Justin is a LOT younger and more impressionable than Brad. He’s easily influenced, as we can see from his recent behavior.

It would also be a huge coup for Scientology to gain Justin Bieber as a member. Not only would they get a chance to clean him up and take the credit for his reformation, but they would also get hundreds of new recruits in the form of Beliebers. I have no doubt that Scientology leader David Miscavige has already planned out his long-term strategy concerning Justin, and is using Will as a way to get closer to the boy. Sounds creepy? Well, that’s because it is. Their tactics in gaining members and keeping members borders on sociopathic, and it’s more of a cult than a religion.

Full article and open comments:
    http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/will-smith-justin-bieber-scientology-recruit-1120/
    • Like Like x 4
  11. RightOn Member

Beiber has enough money for his manager or whoever to look into this stuff for him. AND he can look for himself.
    If he gets in through Will, than he is a huge TARD.
    He's a big boy now
    I just fear for the Beliebers
    • Like Like x 3
  12. The Internet Member

Beiber is probably already on the cans. How could he say no to Will Smith?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Kilia Member

Bieber might just join out of a whim and then later regret his choice.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yiere Member

I would be surprised if Justin joined Scientology. His manager and co. would most likely recognize what a PR disaster that would be at this point even if Justin himself is uneducated or misled about the cult.
  15. Random guy Member

Beiber belong to the generation who grew up with the Internet being a natural part of life. I would be very surprised if he joined.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

He is an ego driven teenager with more money than sense. Perfect celeb candidate.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

What do you think Will Smith has been coaching him about?

(trololol)

I wouldn't wish this cult on anybody, but... it would almost be worth the lulz. It wouldn't end well for the cult. What they would need for a true PR score right now is a nobody who becomes successful after joining them. That ain't this guy. If they suck in Bieber, it will only drag them into the spotlight for the inevitable ensuing trouble.

Also, lol@Miscavige "long term plan".
    • Like Like x 2
  18. If there ever was a celebrity who needed Scientology, it's Beebee.

brb, popcorn and Salvia ;)
  19. Mr. Magoo Member

Wendy Williams' take on this, at about 9:10.
  20. Mr. Magoo Member

^^No mention of scientology, though. :(
  21. Cassie Member

Beiber is a little bit chaotic if what's written about him is to be beliebed. And if they do drag him in I think he might possibly be more than they can handle. Well, hopefully.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Cassie Member

Oh I just had a vision of Believavige wearing his trousers below his ass :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  23. laughingsock Member

He is a sad, tragic little man. Chewed up by the machine. He will never know true friendship or love, i pitty him. I'm happy being broke, at least i know who i am and who my friends are.
  24. RolandRB Member

I don't know, all it takes is a few auditing sessions bringing out a few confessions and then they have him.
  25. laughingsock Member

Fine..let them get another whale. Let us focus on those who are truely in need.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. RightOn Member

the problem is all the little fish that follow this whale
    • Like Like x 1
  27. RolandRB Member

Exactly! Getting people out is near impossible -- they will leave in their own time. The action that leads to the biggest gains is stopping new people from getting in.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

They were able to handle Juliette Lewis, who was much more wild and out-of-control than back in the day than Justine is now.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Someone please convince that I should give a fuck.

OTOH, don't bother. I don't even care to know who this little homo is.
    Sour Man
    This message by Sour Man has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  30. Cassie Member

Perfect summary contained in those few words RolandRB
  31. Cassie Member

32. CarterUSP Member

How long before a picture of miscavige and bieber posing on motorcycles that doesn't look even slightly ghey?
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Cassie Member

Not even slightly? Hmm might make Tom jealous. Slightly.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Juliette Lewis didn't have legions of gullible fans who'd jump off the fucking brookyn bridge if she asked them to.

With the way she sings, she's not likely to either.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RightOn Member

kinda hard to compare.. Different times, different parents.
    I can just see Will telling Justin, "yeah man, we will meet with Tom and shoot the breeze, it will be very cool man."
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

While his career seems to be on a downward tumble, due largely to his own douchewaddery, he sadly remains a perfect target for the cults 'we can make it go right approach' :(
    • Like Like x 1
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. RolandRB Member

It worked for John Travolta so it should work for Justin!
  40. laughingsock Member

It would be a down right shame if some twitterfags took to tweeting a fan page with some co$ facts.;) 1385328901023.jpg
    • Like Like x 3