Customize

\'Its either me or this battle with Scientology\'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnneOminous, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Re: \'Its either me or this battle with Scientology\'

this.
  2. Anonymous_Bus Member

Re: \'Its either me or this battle with Scientology\'

At first my wife didn’t understand why I gave 2 shits about this cult as I never do about anything else. Then I explained to her that it was because of her that I’m a part of this.

Long story short, her father is a controlling douche, I love my wife and verbally confronted him about his controlling doucheness, and he got but hurt and tried to strangle me 6 months before we were to be married. Both he and his wife never showed up to the wedding and the douche actually scheduled the first ever family reunion on the same day of our wedding so he would know who went to our wedding and who he controlled. He is a legalfag with a JD and is rewriting the will of her grandfather but leaving her out of it now. I think my wife and her parents have spoken maybe 3 times since he tried to strangle me and each time he wants me to apologize for the incident and each time I respond by telling her I’m sorry he tried to kill me. So even though it’s not scifag induced, I still have firsthand knowledge of that disconnection bull shit they push… so that’s my why.
  3. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Being part of history is far more important than having a significant other. I would say...if you really love me and love humanity, then you would join me.
  4. DoctorAnon Member

I am unfortunately SO-less, but I have talked to my immediate family about it. They are concerned (probably because I live a couple thousand miles away), but they respect my passion and my desire to help the cause. They also agree that Scientology needs to be dealt with, but they do worry.

For me, this cause has helped me realize how much my family truly respects and loves me, and how much I love them for it. Thank you, Anonymous, for bringing us closer! [/mush]
  5. anonmdicXD Member

I have this... I want to continue but I know my SO and others around me could be hurt. In their defense my So has continued to listen to me but never was willing to risk their family.
    I may bow out, but know I am here in spirit
  6. Re: \'Its either me or this battle with Scientology\'

My fantastic SO helps me every step of the way. She edits my letters, posts and ideas before they go out to the world. She is interested in all news updates I can provide her. If I asked her, she would prolly come out to a raid as well. She is an absolute champion and I love her dearly.
  7. Re: \'Its either me or this battle with Scientology\'

What is this "significant other" you speak of?

*Looks at right hand*