Customize

I've got to remove myself

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Ramona, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Vercingetorix Member

Re: I've got to remove myself

I saw at WARNING MALICIOUS SITE anonym.to - free dereferer service WARNING MALICIOUS SITE that Tom Newton is trying to extort money from Lily or he will publicize details of her private life on his blog.
  2. tinkleberry Member

Your fault they dox'd you, your fault you're a wuss. Nothing of value etc
  3. Belladonna Member

Hi Ramona!

XD
  4. Anontacular Member

That's a [strike]fancy[/strike] shitty scilon site there.
  5. Anonymous Member

DIAF

6. Anonymous Member

Lol hopefully he goes through with it.
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure which way I'd like to see that go. I have screenshots of enough stuff on his site, stored according to approved forensic guidelines, to lose him multiple lawsuits that would leave him paying off anons for years to come. Not to mention very namefagged himself. And I would NOT want to be him and be name/placefagged.

But if he did the right thing, and an heroed tonight, leaving Lilly alone, I'd be happy with that, too.
  8. Anonymous Member

Protip:

If you choose to give in to scientology intimidation and thus prove to be a liability to our cause rather than an asset, remove your useless ass quietly and don't make a scene out of it. Have a nice day =]

Nothing of value, etc.
    Inb4 infraction
  9. Anonymous Member

No way bro, I meant it would be hilarious for LVM do be outed as a pervert.
  10. Anonymous Member

so out her as a pervert and let the lulz commence
  11. Anonymous Member

A dubious claim that she likes hentai is fucking boring.
  12. Anonymous Member

DIAF 2
  13. Anonymous Member

And it shall be quoted and bumpted there-after.
  14. Anonymous Member

Funny liek a GREX enema.
  15. Anontacular Member

And a contender appears, and shall henceforth be called Lilly. Lilly be thy name.

catnarokplusfire.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

Damn it, she deleted her YouTube.
  17. Anonymous Member

I have screenshots too. Someone reported him to PayPal yet?
  18. chrisanon Member

^^Big talk from a little man.
  19. Buttons Member

Job well done and appreciated.

You will be missed.
  20. Anonymous Member

Sorry but frankly I think it is good to know if someone is being made to leave. I don't think rage quits need to be drawn out with drama upstairs, but if you want to leave for any reason, feel free to make an announcement about it if you think anyone would know who you are.

Dr. Lilly needed a by-line for what she did. It wasn't anonymous, but it wasn't ego fagging either. She was also in contact with several people that would have good reasons to try to communicate with her, and this is an easy way to let them know that they shouldn't try.

She wasn't gutless, and she has done more than her fair share around the internet, she is not anyone's personal army or trapped in chanology until we say she can leave.
  21. Vercingetorix Member

In a check of Newton's blog, he seems mad that she didn't give him the $9.95 to buy himself some Starbucks coffee, so he's going to publish whatever shit he's found (made-up out of thin air) about her.

If anyone (meaning: everyone) can report the blog for threats & intimidation, it may let him know that Anon can still reachout and pwn his ass.
  22. Belladonna Member

Yeah no kidding. That thing was a work of art.
  23. Anonymous Member

Lilly/Ramona wasn't an egofag.

Her press releases and posts all over the place seriously kicked the cult in the nuts, over and over again, with well thought out criticism and a buttload of links to supporting documentation.

It's no wonder she was targeted for Fair Game. It's to her credit she managed to pump out the amount of damning information she did for two years without being identified.

I'm not going to ding her one bit for stepping back after being harassed. She, like many of us, have a job and a life outside of this fight. It's up to each individual to balance their priorities.

That said, if OSA is so delusional as to think it's scored a win here, they're fucked. In reality, all they've managed to do is piss Lilly (and a lot of local anons in her area) off royally. Do they really think this is the end of Lilly's participation in this fight?

*laugh*

It's not a case of "one falls and ten more take her place." It's a case of "one is harassed, moves to a new sock, and ten more pissed off Anons step up their game to support her."
  24. Anonymous Member

Good job getting the heat/OSA's attention off of Lilly. If she gets a sock and wants people to know she has a sock, she'll tell us. What she DID say was good bye.

Quit trying to act like "ZOMG I HAVE INSIDE SCOOP" and STFU. You can do her more harm by that kind of speculation than you could ever do by just dropping the subject. Stop fucking talking about whether she's coming back or not. Good bye means just that. She wasn't doing it for attention.
  25. Anonymous Member

If $cientology's gimp squad threatens your family, by all means take the safe option. Some folks might call it 'giving in', but I don't. The cult doesn't care about family... we do.

Do what you have to do. If that means taking down sites, staying away from protests, whatever... I won't criticise.

BUT: for those of us that remain...

Do you really need to always use the same sock, for months? Why wait until your identity is compromised? Change identity at random, all the time. Does it really matter what you're called? Hell no! We're Anonymous. Sure, I lose any accumulated kudos I may have had, with each change, but we're not a bunch of egofags. So keep making changes, and make OSA work for it.

And when you get photographed, namefagged or doxed... DON'T post a message here saying you've been made. Never give them confirmation. Always leave them guessing. $cientology is supposed to be about 'Knowingness'. Scilons hate a mystery. They hate not knowing which folder to put things in. Even if they know who you are... wear a mask, and keep them guessing, because it wastes resources that might otherwise be spent on finding one of the rest of us.
  26. Anonymous Member

Well, if he does namefag her, in any way that gets noticed, he will be doing our side a huge favor.

Look at what happened when other anons got namefagged. Whether they were exes, or had never been in, 7/8 of the time what happens is that the namefagged party only become much more dangerous to the CoS. They start speaking at political meetings, publishing their complete stories, doing all sorts of things they couldn't do anonymously. And they can't be un-namefagged, so why shouldn't they pull out all the stops?

If he namefags Lilly, in a year she'll probably be making the rounds of the talk shows, discussing the latest in her bestselling series of books about scientology. And I will be sending thank you notes to "Tom," c/o OSA.
  27. Anonymous Member

Read the OP. This isn't about weak-assed Newton. She was getting fairgamed at work by people whom she felt to be genuine threats, not wannabes like Tom. Who cares if everyone who gets doxed but her gets stronger? It's not your business - it's Lilly's.

I think part of the issue is many of you are young enough that you have yet to have children, spouses, child support payments, Botox, and or established careers. You have time on your side.

However, some of us are starting to turn to dust. We don't want OSA taking our canes while we're playing pinochle in the multi-purpose room at RestInPeaceful Acres Nursing Center. :p
  28. Anonymous Member

Rather than publish all your stuff under a single moniker, I'd suggest two alternative strategies:

1. Publish anonymously, wherever possible (obviously -- using a proxy), or
    2. Publish using a common pseudonym, like "David Mudkips" or "Marc Abrian" (also -- using a proxy).

The first option totally prevents correlation of posts with persons (other than making stylistic comparisons), and the second option adds so much noise to an investigation as to make it useless.

Obviously, neither of these two options are very useful if you make posts from an IP address attributable to you. Use your neighbor's wireless... or a connection at a cafe... or any other IP address not associated with yourself if no better option is available.
  29. Vercingetorix Member

I sent an email to Paypal, reporting that the account was being used for the purposes of backmail.

I included all pertinant lings for their amusement.

I will call the FBI to send the party van.

I've been away for awhile and I'm coming back. Slowly, at first. But, I have a lot of IRL stuff that I have been dealing with for the past couple of years that kept me sidelined most of the time.
  30. Anonymous Member

I have also notified PayPal of extortion using their payment system.
  31. Anonymous Member

Thank you for contacting the FBI. Please let us know when this criminal is off the streets.
  32. Re: I've got to remove myself

LOL /popcorn
  33. Anonymous Member

i send my long long distance love to you, Ms. Lily Von Marcab.
    your work is legendary.
    much gratitude.
  34. Anonymous Member

<3<3<3 Dr.Lilly
  35. Anonymous Member

Where ever you are you crazy Marcabian vixen Lily, hope all is well with you and your's
  36. Anonymous Member

I'll help if you give me there email.
  37. amaX Member

I remember you and miss you, Dr. Lilly. <3
  38. Kilia Member

Bless Lily...I love her dearly.
    <3
  39. Anonymous Member

I let Dr. Lilly know about the recent posts here. She wrote:

40. Re: I've got to remove myself

Thanks, that was very sweet of you.

I hope the Doc is doing well.

Happy new year and lots of love to ya Lilly!