Customize

iwuehf thinks the mods are anti semetic and has his own thread to discuss it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iwuehf, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hello, OP.

Happy letting others do your work for you, I'll wager :)

Israelis are baby killers and knowing supporters of baby killers.
    It's not about who their parents are or aren't. It's about what they are doing right now.
  2. Anonymous Member

So, what should be done with any people that have baby killers or support baby killers?
  3. "'Done with?'"

"Objection, Your Honor, counsel is leading the witness."
    "Sustained."

LOL nice try, but your troll is fail.

Nothing should be 'done with' such people. Nothing at all.
    I certainly wouldn't give them $4 billion in aid to continue the murder, however; but, hey, it's only US taxpayer money.
  4. Anonymous Member

Ok.

So you wouldn't advocate doing anything to a baby murderer. Except not giving them giving them money.

Ok. You've escaped from the tricky trap that wasn't there by making no sense. But, Ok.

$4 billion would have to be enough do quite a few baby murders. How much money does the US spend on each baby murder, do you think?
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Do you still rape your wife?

You're pre-law, right? lol
  7. Anonymous Member

You gave up easy.
  8. Anonymous Member

That's not a rape joke, by the way.

I'm saying you gave up easy from defending your dearly held ideas.
  9. Which ideas would you purport those to be?

Anti-Zionism = / = whatever you think "your dearly held ideas" are :)

Alert: Godwin imminent
  10. Anonymous Member

You have a number of vehemently put views about Khazars being baby killers, and lascivious at that. But . .
    You wouldn't go so far as to think anything at all should be done with such terrible people.

You chickened out. I'm done with you for now.
  11. Why "vehemently"? You think the truth shold be couched in diplomatic language only? LOL
    I'm no John Kerry (also a Khazar, BTW).

I know. You'd love for me to Godwin myself. Why don't *you* do it. No balls?

Well, no, actually. The best thing to do would for the international community to ostracize them.I shold have made that eminently clear, so even a dolt like you could understand it.

I'm sorry I couldn't fluff you up the way you liked. Talk more to the OP. He's butthurt just like you, only you hide it better :)

It's been a pleasure to disappoint you.
  12. Your racism is boring.
  13. Nancy Beazley Member

This thread.

Why?
  14. Anonymous Member

We gotta ostrichize the Taters. John Kerry's a lascicious Tater. Ostrichize him.

(I'm trying to make racism more interesting.)
  15. Having a conversation.
  16. Anonymous Member

Sorry.
  17. rof Member

18. Which "race" is being ism'd?
  19. Anonymous Member

Khazars.
  20. Anonymous Member

I have seen very little criticism of Israel, and a lot of hatred against Jews in your posts.

I haven't seen much support for Palestinians either coming from you. Nothing but negativity and racism.
  21. moarxenu Member

Oh snap. Need moar criticism of Israel and moar support for Palestinians.
  22. A non-Jew even using the word "Jew" in conversation is now a "racist". LOL
    Hey, comfort yourself in the possibility that I might be a self-hating Khazar, er, Jew.
    Who is it again that most vociferously support "Israel"? Oh, yeah... JEWS :)

Sometimes ya has to crack some eggs to make an omelette. Wasn't it Menachem Begin who said that?

Here's some support for my cousins the Palestinians:
    JEWS, OUT OF PALESTINE.
    Thank you (bows).
  23. But how can we be anti-semits when this is the official soft drink of Anonymous?
    mountain-jew-19075.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  24. I'm the planet's Top Jew, and I approve this^ message.
  25. Anonymous Member

Time for a musical interlude . . .

• Like Like x 1
  26. moarxenu Member

ZOMFG-D!!! I didn't realize you are THE Ovadia Yosef!

OvadiaYosef.jpg
  27. Ethnic slurs.

The word Khazar is term used as a derrogatory slur.

ethnic slurs (ethnophaulisms) that are, or have been, used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory (critical or disrespectful), pejorative (disapproving or contemptuous), or insulting manner in the English-speaking world. An ethnic slur is a term designed insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality.

Main Entry: racial slur
    Part of Speech: n
    Definition: a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint

28. Achtung! Goyim: don't read this post as you're not supposed to know this information. Intended for Yehudim only...

Response:
    Actually, no, Khazar is NOT derogartoy or pejorative, unless you're an Ashkenazi Jew AND also ashamed of your heritage.

Most Ashkenazi Jews are descended frrom the Khazars.
    The part that might be a little embarrassing is the fact that Khazars are not descended from the ancient Hebrews, but were converted to Judaism many centuries ago.

See? Not so bad. Hurts less than a bris, right?

Be pious and obey your Chief Rabbi already.
  29. Anonymous Member

Okay. I'll have the Matzah Ball soup to start, then I'll have an order of Rooz Ma Lahem, followed by the Baba Ghanoush. Then please bring a big heaping plate of carnitas. Oh, and I'll have the creme brulee for dessert.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. veravendetter Member

If you reject religion, why be be proud of any lineage. Again, I hate to blanket state; 'Americans', but many seem so keen to latch onto some inherited culture. I'm a quarter Irish, but do I 'Jump Around' to House of Pain? No. I'm English and human. Being Jewish is bullshit imo unless you wear the cap and rock the ringlets and tie prayer boxes to your head. Destroy inherited culture.
  31. Anonymous Member

Hatred and ethnic cleansing go well together.
  32. Anonymous Member

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism
    Tribalism and evolution

Tribalism has a very adaptive effect in human evolution. Humans are social animals, and ill-equipped to live on their own.[citation needed] Tribalism and ethnocentrism help to keep individuals committed to the group, even when personal relations may fray.[citation needed]
  33. veravendetter Member

I accept your point but am of the opinion we should be equipped to cast off this cloak by now. Like getting angry and managing not to murder someone.
  34. Anonymous Member

I agree that tribalism is now not only irrelevant to continued human survival, but dangerous. On the other hand, it's in our DNA, so easier said than done.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. veravendetter Member

I agree, but like many evolutionary traits, I also have to favour reason over beating someone to within an inch of their life. I'm not saying you're wrong.
  36. Anonymous Member

To the brainwashed Zionists here: Consider the possibility you are in a cult-like structure just like Co$, where you learned a certain piece of land belongs to the group you define once as a religion or as an ethnic group - just as it serves the current purpose in politics. Just think for a moment that it might not be anti-semitism what you learned to call as such. We are together on this planet. If you behave like humans, you will be treated like humans. And please don't use the word "sand-nigger".

To the Sand-diggers: Don't be silly, use your brain. Check out Ghandi-tech, PR/Hasbara-tech and boycott-tech. It works and it helps people.
  37. Anonymous Member

Ah - and to both and to christian-fags: Fuck your religious systems if you use them to argue in connection with IRL stuff.
    Keep your religion for yourself and where it belong: Your brains. It has killed too many precious lifes when it was applied to real world. Let democracy (no, not the crashed/perverted versions of US or europe) save this planet.
    kthxbye
  38. Anonymous Member

Stop worrying my trolly comrades, the Scientology corporation is about to solve the problem once and for all.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/ChurchofScientology/WaytoHappiness/prweb10879444.htm