Customize

Jaden Smith loses the plot on Twitter. Is Scientology to blame?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Jaden has been posting some retarded shit on his Twitter account. Is this what a Scientology based education does to your brain.
    http://twitter.com/officialjaden
    Q77zdLR.jpg
    hhfr11Z.jpg

Jaden Smith ‏@officialjaden 18h
    If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have A Much More Intelligent Society.

Jaden Smith ‏@officialjaden 12 Sep
    If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth.

Education Is Rebellion.

School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth.

Jaden Smith ‏@officialjaden 9 Sep
    All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You.
    So Make Your Own.

Jaden Smith ‏@officialjaden 5 Sep
    People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I
    Right Now
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Sounds like a typical teenager in September to me.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. CarterUSP Member

Looks like he just went full douchebag
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

sounds like this pompous little twit really benefited from his Daddy's New Village Academy fail school
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Anonymous Member

He's just being a teenager. jeesh
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

He's a PTS, just like his mummy and daddy.
  7. The Internet Member

I didn't say that babies could be the most intelligent people on the planet when I was in my teens. Don't think that thought ever entered my head.

Also, I appreciated rules as necessary, due to brothers and sisters.

The basic idea, "Your [parents/peers/society] want you to be like this, but that's not really who you are," was part of being a teen, because you're not sure who you are then. But I, personally, didn't think it was *true* generally. I didn't view the world as a place run by evil SPs who must be resisted at all costs.

So yeah that sounds like the stupid cult to me. Fucking cult. Maybe this kid could have grown up to be something real instead of another annoying Tom Cruise type.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

Jaden Snith ‏@oaficialjaden 18h
    If Everybody In The World Dropped Out Of School We Would Have More Scientologists.

Jaden Snith ‏@oaficialjaden 12 Sep
    If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Could Describe A Vagina.

Jaden Snith ‏@oaficialjaden 12 Sep
    Education Is Wasted If You Think It Is a Synonym For Rebellion.

Jaden Smith ‏@oaficialjaden 12 Sep
    New Village Leadership Academy Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth.

Jaden Snith ‏@oaficialjaden 9 Sep
    All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You.
    But Smarter Than Jaden Smith.

Jaden Snith ‏@oaficialjaden 5 Sep
    People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question.
    Now They No Better Than To Ask A Rude Child.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. The Internet Member

Posh wealthy child who wants to up-end "the system" might appreciate this:

Somebody return tweet it!
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Soulo_Guero Member

He's a trillion-year-old thetan so his body's age doesn't factor into his intelligence.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. nevarmore Member

he's a wrinkle browed little douche
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Soulo_Guero Member

His body is just a sliver in his limitless spirituality!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. The Internet Member

If we're all in a life raft in the middle of the ocean, I vote we eat Jaden first.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

Education Is Rebellion.

School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth.

Is it me, or are these two tweets conflicting?

As for schools being a tool for brainwashing, didn't he go to a clam school? Something to point out to the osa trolls out there, it appears that jaden smith has just bad mouthed a Scientology school and possibly the religion. Maybe he's just imitating what his parents are saying?

Hey, that sounds like a fun new way to troll scilons, twisting their stupid tweets to appear to bad mouth their religion. We have learned from leah remeny that COB will punish celebrities if he doesn't like them, so why not help them spread the love? the best part of all of this, is that because of their stupid religion, the auditors will think that the accusations we make about the celebrities are true, because of their whole reactive mind bullshit.

If this post seems to be retarded, please understand that i have just read the jaden smith tweets, and may have contracted drain bamage as a result.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

For the trolls: How about some protest signs in the style of misheard song lyrics (in this case misread tweets), with a nice pic of Jaden attached.

Education is Rebellion against Scientology --Jaden Smith

Study Tech is the Tool to Brainwash the Youth --Jaden Smith

All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone, Hopefully not Hubbard! --Jaden Smith
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

I see a future Lindsay Lohan or Justin Bieber in this dumb kid. LRH education and parenting methods are creating this monster.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. And I'd curse his stringy toughness all the way down. But dammit, we'd LIVE!

I am not looking forward to the eventual commercial fame of either he or his equally talentless sister. To see those mugs in the grocery line! It's been bad enough having to look at Kardashians.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  19. RightOn Member

caught some of the news this morning on Good Morning America. Looks like Jaden made a big boo boo with his latest weets. LOL
    They mentioned he was home schooled and mentioned NVLA and that it taught study tech by LRH
    WIN!!
    oh and read a couple of his tweets.
    His comment was something on the line of everybody being for themselves or something.
    You know, what the tech teaches you
    Also posted in the NVLA thread
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Hell it was on CBS This Morning, which was a fast blrub from Conan O'Brien, however it speaks volumes.

The real funny joke now will be Jaden's career. I'm sure that not even nepotism and Xenu Busters can save it.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. There was never a child so appropriately named as this Jaden Smith.

And, no, I don't find his father talented or even remotely entertaining.
  22. RightOn Member

was it CBS? I was in a restaurant and asked the waitress what show it was.
  23. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It might have been on GMA too. I don't know. I very seldom stray away from CBS on my TV.

Before you ask: I don't have or want cable/dish. I have the Rabbit ears. Works for me.

The whole of it was less than 10 seconds and just did the Conan skit at the end of the "Your world in 60 secs" so there really wasn't much involvement on the topic. However what CoCo said was absolutely true: After he posted it, he posted a follow up: Check and make sure your dad is Will Smith first.
  24. Aurora Member

• Like Like x 4
  25. Soulo_Guero Member

26. http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-defense-scientology-and-its-celebrity-adhere
    Again, Barbara Walters Jumps to the Defense of Scientology and Its Celebrity Adherents on ABC

By Tim Graham | September 19, 2013 | 14:22
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

Someone needs to set her straight. It sounds to me like she either is just making stuff up, or she bought in to some lies she was told by some celebrity or other.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. nevarmore Member

Babs loves her Hollywierds...
  30. DeathHamster Member

Bleh! And that anti-vaxer Jenna McCarthy!
  31. Forgive the tinfoil speculation.

This is "a huge PR flap" for the Smith family. Just Google News the kid's name.

If the Smiths had any plans to come out publicly as Scientologists any time soon, then Jaden's stupidity and the response it's received may have caused them to change their minds.

If the Smiths had any plans to come out publicly as Scientologists any time soon, then the Super Power Opening would have been the most opportune time for David Miscavige to trumpet the cult and its newest public celebrity member(s). He would think it was the perfect way to trump the Remini defection.

If, instead, the Smiths have canceled, then there is no Scilon-leaning celebrity I can think of with a comparably high profile who could possibly replace them.

This may be one of several reasons that Super Power was canceled, if the Smiths canceled their planned attendance and coming-out as Scientologists. Forgive my speculation.
  32. DeathHamster Member

Has Jaden Smith attended any non-Scientology-linked schools? Maybe he meant that (Scientology) school is a waste of time?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. The Internet Member

Jaden will now dream of striking a blow against the psychs to make the SPs pay for their insolent laughter.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

yRKIHhL.jpg
  36. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. snippy Member

38. The Internet Member

I listened to The Wall as I rode the bus to school.

All kids say,"Ugh I hate school," at some point. Some talented kids express this misery artfully. Art is feelings and imagination and it helps the poor human monkeys cope, so long as the make believe isn't confused with real life.

Jaden's tweets seem more like real life than art --like he really believes that schools are run by SPs. Future tweets I expect to see from him:

"The psychs want to drug you and control you."
    "Doctors are all in the pocket of BigPharma."
    "Don't listen to experts. What's true for you is true."
    "There is a better way…"
    • Like Like x 5
  39. Anonymous Member

Peter Grey might agree with poor picked on Jaden. Peter gets that school is a prison. I would say that prisons are not the best place to teach children how to think.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/200909/seven-sins-our-system-forced-education
    So I say that parents who send their children to these public schools are sending their children to a form of prison, a place where you are not allowed to quit. IOW, we do serious violence to our children in the name of teaching them to be good little gears in the machine.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1