Customize

James V. Crosby v. Florida, US Supreme Court No. 13-9943

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Florida Scandal, May 24, 2014.

?

Should law enforcement use bait and switch tactics on adult hookup sites, setting up random men?

Yes 8 vote(s) 66.7%
No 4 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. This is a new case before the US Supreme Court challenging the unconstitutional and illegal tactics used during internet sex stings performed throughout the country. Hopefully, the Court will take jurisdiction as these are not issues for discretionary review but mandated by Article III of the US constitution. Bottom line, we DO NOT want law enforcement using legal activities online to induce the commission of crimes. In fact, we DO NOT want them on the internet at all if there is no crime to detect. I think that all anons can understand the importance of this situation weather you believe the stings are illegal or not.
  2. DAMN! I think I posted this in the wrong thing again!
  3. Yep, should have put it in general discussion. In any event, I bet most of you thought that I was full of it and had no intentions of being active with this group. Well I am still here and I hope everyone is doing well.
  4. anon8109 Member

Is this about prostitution?
  5. Ersatz Global Moderator

The only thing I can find regarding James V Crosby is a kick back scandal.
  6. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Damn... I can feel the wheels in my head grinding against each other.

BRB Need coffee to lube them up.
  7. Oh, Jesus Fucking Cripes!

View attachment 33100d1323726791-what-daw-do-you-use-why-oh-no...-

DOX or STFU and GTFO.

By the way: This will not see the light of day in the Supreme Court. That is because it has been delt with under the premise of "Bait and Bust" (or Police Stings) and was found Constitutional.

DOX: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/1999/09/what_is_entrapment.html

No.

It is going to get thrown out and you are going to look like the ignorant faggot you are.

Seriously: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Did you get busted in a CP Sting and now butthurt because you were caught?

Do you not understand law enough to know that Sting Ops are legal as long as the cops don't create entrapment? That shit like this has been going on for years without such a fuss?

Do you not get what "entrapment" means and that pervs like this can use that as a defense?

Do you not get WWP doesn't give a shit about this or get what NYPA is?

Why the fuck do you feel this is wrong now when it has been going on legally for decades?

Frankly, and if it were legal to do so (and it is not :( ), you'd be damned lucky if you were caught by the cops instead of me, because I'm pleading the 5th Amendment to what I'd do!

Also: Learn to edit your posts and not make multiple posts over what you have already said. We get it. You are a CP sympathizer faggot. FOADIAF
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Now you listen to me you dirty mouthed, ignorant, simple-minded fool. You will not talk to me that way so JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Who the fuck do you think you are? Are you too stupid to comprehend the fact that the men arrested in child sex stings are NOT child predators? Second, what does CP have to do with a child sex sting? NOT A DAMN THING! Hardly anyone arrested have any CP or any history of ANY sexual deviance and even pass the sexual deviance test administered by sexual health professionals. In fact about 98% of the men arrested HAVE NO CRIMINAL HISTORY AT ALL! Third, what don't you understand about a bait and switch? The only way these stings would be legal under your "bait and bust" example is if it could be proven the men were engaged in the criminal activity of looking for minors to victimize online. However, HOW CAN THAT BE PROVEN WHEN THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SEX ON AN ADULT WEBSITE WITH ADULTS? It can't be proven you stupid shit. Finally, I am not an advocator of child sex abuse but a protector of the constitution and I am just relaying a damn message that I was told to relay! If some sad, perverted, a little twisted fuck wants to get on the internet to look for sex with random women, he should be able to do it without being encouraged to commit a crime by some dirty mouthed, trailer park trash, horny "teen" that has no motive in mind other than TO RUIN HIS (AND HIS CHILDREN'S) FUCKING LIFE OVER MONEY. The ads posted by LE in these stings ON ADULT SITES almost always solicit sex and NEVER have anything in the ads about a minor. Hence, a BAIT AND SWITCH! Furthermore, the tactics used in these stings not only violate the constitution but federal law.

The stings that we are talking about have ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL and have NEVER caught real child predators. Case law proves these stings, and even the child solicitation legislation throughout the country, are illegal. The fact is that STUPID fucks like you that don't know their asses from a hole in the ground don't have the mental capacity to see past the smoke screen that law enforcement have blown at you. That is the ONLY reason why these stings have gone on for so long. The truth is that LE CANNOT catch a real child predator, so they manufacture their own BY LYING TO YOU and setting men up with BULLSHIT EVIDENCE! If you don't want to take my word for it then contact Peter Aiken, an attorney that knows what is going on. My take on this situation is: So what that the men were arrested were trying to fuck a horny teen! My point and the appropriate legal question is: Was he actually trying to fuck the teen or was “she” trying to fuck him? You bet “she” was trying to fuck him, in every way but the literal meaning of the word!

Here is the guys petition for the writ of certiorari:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B21R4bxkuu0mVHpGWnJhRmlUX1E/edit?usp=sharing

I will not exercise my fifth amendment right to say this: you threaten me with death again and I WILL KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER!
    Florida Scandal
    This message by Florida Scandal has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. I'm not mad. Would it give you pleasure if I was? I used to respect anonymous but not anymore. There are only a few of you that have anything more than a high school education. Most of you think that life is about hiding behind a computer, or a mask, claiming that they want to change the world. Yet, all you do is talk and eat the bullshit fed to you by the government. So please eat the mushroom Alice! Maybe you will get taller so you have an excuse as to why your brain is so small.
    Florida Scandal
    This message by Florida Scandal has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  10. nightfire Member

What part of NYPA is so very hard for you to understand?
    Your tears are delicious, the more you rant and rave the harder we all laugh at you for caring about something.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. LMAO!!! Yeah, just keep proving my point that the typical dumb ass American does not care about ANYTHING! Thus, the very meaning of the group Anonymous is a lie!
    Florida Scandal
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Could you save us all a lot of time and just say who is paying you? They aren't getting their money's worth.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. nightfire Member

Wait....wait...
    Let me get this right....
    someone... told you... that there was a MEANING to Anonymous????

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!

/end due to too much laughter sersly cant type anymor
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Yes, thanks so much for the laughs! I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard at some of the things you guys put up.

As far as the meaning of Anonymous, yes there is one. Well at least an underlying, collectively understood meaning considering the protests and obviously illegal acts committed by some alleged members that landed them in prison. They believed so much in the cause that they took a bullet to expose government corruption. If there was no meaning to Anonymous then there would be no reason to actively protest now would there? You must not be a real member but are only pretending to be. I thought that the true meaning (or goal if you wish) of Anonymous was to make a difference in the world with even the most controversial and unpopular issues. Not afraid to stand up for what is right no matter how questionable. That is what brought us here.

In 2012, Time called Anonymous one of the "100 most influential people" in the world.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

In order for someone to be influential, they must have a purpose or goal. According to Trent Peacock that goal is to protect freedom of expression on the internet and stop censorship. This is exactly the goal of "Florida Scandal" and "Governing Us" but our goal has nothing to do with saying that men have the right to fantasize about having sex with teens. (Even though they do have that right whether we agree with it or not.) Law enforcement are just using that false assumption to justify the illegal arrests. The phrases that you hear and read on the news like "these men fantasized about having sex with a teen and were looking to make it a reality" is bullshit. THIS IS NOT HOW THE STINGS WORK and they DO NOT target child predators. Furthermore, most of the men arrested have no intentions of having sex with a minor BUT law enforcement will stop at nothing just to make an arrest. VERY FEW MEN actually intend to have sex with the fictitious minor and ALL of the others are set up to look like they did.

Basically, “the law does not tolerate government action to provoke a law-abiding citizen to commit a crime in order to prosecute him or her with that crime.” See Gennette v. State of Florida, 124 So.3d 273 (1ST DCA, Sept. 2013). However, we are not talking about just any crime here. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DANGEROUS AND SERIOUS SHIT AND THE GOVERNMENT THINKS IT'S A GAME. Gennette was not trying to have sex with a minor. Gennette was trying to hook up with a grown woman that was trying to get him to have sex with a minor. He specifically told this "woman" that he was not interested in sex with the minor, SO HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET ARRESTED? He got arrested because of corrupt law enforcement trying to set men up as child predators just to make money. In the meantime, even though Gennette is innocent (both in the eyes of the law and any intelligent person's opinion that reads the evidence for what it actually is) HIS LIFE IS RUINED! Regardless of his innocence his life is still ruined! Why? BECAUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOES NOT LIKE CHILD PREDATORS! (By the way, we don't like child predators either.) Is he a child predator? No, but because law enforcement (the lying, corrupt bastards that they are) illegally entrapped him and presented him as one, HIS LIFE IS FUCKED UP FOREVER. All Gennette was trying to do was meet an adult woman and he thought that's what he was doing. Unfortunately for him, the ONLY thing going on was law enforcement were setting him up to look like THE WORST CRIMINAL IMAGINABLE.

The reason why he was arrested was not just because of the grant money given out by the Department of Justice but also because law enforcement said that he should have ceased communication if he did not really want to have sex with the minor. WELL SO FUCKING WHAT! He told those corrupt bastards NUMEROUS TIMES he was not going to fuck the "minor" (despite the fact that the officer kept saying that the "little bitch" wanted it) and was just showing up to meet the adult. Therefore, we have a situation here where men are not being arrested for actively preying on children. We have a situation where law enforcement create a precarious situation that will unknowingly fuck your life up if you do not tell them to go fuck themselves. Oh but it get's much worse than that! A lot of men do tell them to go fuck themselves and they are still manipulated to come to the undercover location anyway and the men go NOT KNOWING that they are becoming pawns in a very sick and twisted game. Thus, this CONSPIRACY is most certainly something THE REAL ANONYMOUS would be interested in and it is THE BIGGEST COVERUP AND CONSPIRACY IN HUMAN HISTORY.
    Florida Scandal
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Random guy Member

vizards-vs-naruto-part-1-and-baby-gohan-28735.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  17. I LOLed. Then LOLed some more. Rested for a bit. Then I LOLed. Then LOLed.

Apparently you are talking out your ass because you can't differentiate between the 5th Amendment (Protection against Self-Incrimination) and the 2th Amendment (Right To Bear Arms). Yeah, you are some legal scholar there...

I do share some of the blame, though. I said:

When it should have been:

So yeah, I kind of see the original rendition coming off as a threat towards you, when that wasn't my intent or even directed towards you in particular. My bad.

Anyways, back to your butthurt:

You are full of shit, faggot. I seriously don't know what crack you are smoking, but everything you say, and your pathetic funny papers for dox, is crap. Sting ops are legal and are constitutional. Deal with it. Preferably not here...while you are on fire.

Bottom line: If a perv talks sex to a minor after asking for ASL and A < Age of Consent, then entrapment goes out the window and into Bubba's Prison Cell of Surprise Butt Sex. Holler your legal delusions all you wish, but if the dude on the other end doesn't stop or has the will to, it is his own damned fucking fault if he ends up ass raped in prison.

Then again, Continue your asinine, completely ridiculously wrong, rant that Sting Ops are wrong. Laughter is the best medicine and you are an ample source!

I'll talk to you however I fucking want to, faggot. U MAD Pedo-sympathizing Faggot?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. You obviously did not read my post above so let me repost the relevant part to prove it is not as simple as asl.

Basically, “the law does not tolerate government action to provoke a law-abiding citizen to commit a crime in order to prosecute him or her with that crime.” See Gennette v. State of Florida, 124 So.3d 273 (1ST DCA, Sept. 2013). However, we are not talking about just any crime here. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DANGEROUS AND SERIOUS SHIT AND THE GOVERNMENT THINKS IT'S A GAME. Gennette was not trying to have sex with a minor. Gennette was trying to hook up with a grown woman that was trying to get him to have sex with a minor. He specifically told this "woman" that he was not interested in sex with the minor, SO HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET ARRESTED? He got arrested because of corrupt law enforcement trying to set men up as child predators just to make money. In the meantime, even though Gennette is innocent (both in the eyes of the law and any intelligent person's opinion that reads the evidence for what it actually is) HIS LIFE IS RUINED! Regardless of his innocence his life is still ruined! Why? BECAUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOES NOT LIKE CHILD PREDATORS! (By the way, we don't like child predators either.) Is he a child predator? No, but because law enforcement (the lying, corrupt bastards that they are) illegally entrapped him and presented him as one, HIS LIFE IS FUCKED UP FOREVER. All Gennette was trying to do was meet an adult woman and he thought that's what he was doing. Unfortunately for him, the ONLY thing going on was law enforcement were setting him up to look like THE WORST CRIMINAL IMAGINABLE.
  19. WHERE IS THE REAL ANONYMOUS!? There are a bunch of posers in here!
    Florida Scandal
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

hqdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    44a875c4f40011e28b1f22000a9f135b_6.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    1319224013771.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg

We are not the Anonymous you are looking for.
    Move on.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

You're correct dude. Nothing to see here. Get lost, okay?
    • Like Like x 2
  22. OTeleventy Member

I don't know you, therefore, you are anonymous. Really.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. Like now: I am too busy laughing at your retarded shit that is so wrong that it can be seen on Uranus to pay any attention to the crap that is your post.

I don't have to see shit to know it is shit!

Wrong.

I could waste my time explaining the legalities of Sting Ops but you are obviously retarded and I got better things to do (like laugh at your stupid ass) You believe that somehow a sting op is in effect some fucking stupid moonbat invasion of privacy or that somehow a person even talking to a kid online will cause the party van to show up.

Obviously, that is not the case. A person who walks away from the Sting cannot be charged. The cops cannot force the sale or force a pedo to continue when they say no. They can try, but that is a waste of time. What you want is there not to be any attempt to capture and persecute Pedos because somehow, in your off the charts retarded view, setting up Stings is "unconstitutional" even though it is and has been occurring long before the internet was around.

You must be the dude that got busted because only a fucknut like that would come on here and beg for WWP to do something. Even though you were told illegal actions are not welcome here.

Bottom line: Stings are legal. You are a faggot. DIAF.

Dome this shit. The Dome Trolls be hungry and listless!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Well you see! Here is where you are wrong: just because men walk away does not mean they will not get charged. We have had plenty of men just walk away and law enforcement still came back at them over and over and over and over again just to keep the conversation going. That way they could continue to induce the commission of a crime that would never happen and have the excuse to come to the guys job or home and arrest them for a conversation that they kept alive. Meanwhile, the whole time the conversation occurs it is only law enforcement that state anything illegal.
  26. Random guy Member

If I had what I believed to be a 14 years old continuing to suggest to me we should meet and swap bodily fluids I would 1) have cut that conversation off out of disgust and 2) out of realizing I was walking into a police trap. 14 year old girls don't go on and on begging to have sex with grown men they have never met unless you're Justin Beiber, that's just not how the world works. Anyone not thinking about 14 year olds with their penis knows this.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Yall need to get over yourselves and read this god damn shit! Fuck! You claim you want to protect the citizens from the government but yet you have let them lie to you for so long about these stings you will not even take the time to see if it's true or not.

As far as the autoplay, it annoys me too just have not had the time to get it changed.

Where are the people that we were talking to before? The guy with the motorcycle helmet and the guy that has a picture of something like a wizard? I actually had intelligent conversatons about this shit with them and they actually took the time to understand the truth. You guys must be know it all cops or something trying to keep the truth hidden because we have tons of proof that these guys are not pedos or pedo supporters yet you still are acting like ignorant asses refusing to read anything. In order to learn you have to read. In order to have a meaningful conversation you must not only listen but interpret.

And yes, I am perfectly familiar with Anonymous and their attempt to purge "Darknet".Well here is a hint: DARKNET DOES NOT EXIST! At least not in the sense that all of you probably think it does. Why in the hell do you think you have not been able to find it? Darknet is nothing more than a bunch of pedophiles that have a tunnel set up between them to exchange their fucked up pictures. Moreover, high ranking government officials are using this "Darknet" too and this is why the government cannot find the shit either. Well according to Lori Handrahan anyway.

Look, we are out to fry pedophiles just as much as the next guy but if you're not a pedophile then your not. This situation is more complex and not as cut and dry as you believe.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. Lemme get this straight:

The extremely few times Sting Ops have been done illegally means ALL Sting Ops are wrong and thus null and void?

Fuck off, faggot. Then die in a fire. Your level of fail is reaching God-like levels.

If any of that shitty pap smear was true, those cases would eventually get dismissed or disreguarded. You are just pointing at a few cases where cops overstepped their bounds and trying to use it as rationalization for your completely fucking retarded argument. Meanwhile, Sting Ops have been done legally and have captured plenty of criminals and pedos because they were stupid enough to fall for a trap.

That is not to say it doesn't 100% of the time never get abused. Far from it. However that is for courts to decide on a case by case basis and not some fucking faggot retard (you) to decide whether they are legal or not.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say you are the faggot in this case you keep bringing up. I hope you like prison sex!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. And another thing, I never said ALL the stings were illegal. I only stated that the one's we are talking about are. Sure, set up a sting to catch pedophiles THAT ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO FUCK KIDS. Not stupid bastards on adult websites just trying to get laid. Furthermore, if they were targeting child predators in these stings then why don't they post the ages of kids? Why do they post sexually explicit ads POSING AS ADULTS and agree to have sex with the guy long before any mention of age? BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING SETUP DIPSHITS!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. Random guy Member

We want to protect people targeted by the governments of the world for exercising their free speech. We also want the government to do their bloody job and protect the innocent third parts, see OpRollRedRoll and op Justice For Rehtaeh for examples.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Your level of ignorance is "God-like"! We are not talking about "extremely few sting ops" being illegal. We are talking about the fact that only a few of them are legal. As far as cases getting dismissed, there are a shit ton of cases that are getting dismissed now. Most recent case was out of Manatee county where 5 different undercover officers (which included federal agents) were involved in trying to entrap this guy so the court threw the shit out. Furthermore, you missed the fact that these stings are governed by procedures in federal law and law enforcement are violating the damn law.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. SO THERE IT IS: freedom of speech! Unless I think you're wrong? Is that the way it works? Well these stings violate freedom of speech. This is how a typical illegal sting plays out.

1. Law enforcement post an ad posing as an adult on and adult website.
    2. A guy looking for sex clicks on the ad thinking he has found sex with a woman.
    3. The agreement for sex is made.
    4. The undercover "reveals their "true age"".
    5. The guy is in disbelief and asks for a picture.
    6. The undercover sends a picture of an obviously of age girl. I.e. We have pictures sent to "targets" where the woman was wearing a damn wedding ring!
    7. The guy sees how much older the "girl" looks and does not actually believe "she" is a minor.
    8. Just to see if he can get laid by an adult (which is what he wanted in the first place) he actually shows up to just meet to ascertain the identity of this "horny female".
    9. Game, set, match! The guys life is ruined by police because they lie and state he was looking for a minor when the only thing he was doing was looking for the adult woman in the fucking photo that said she wanted to fuck him.
  33. You want to protect the innocent third parties but what about the kids of these guys that get arrested? They are growing up without fathers! We have guys sitting in prison because of prosecutorial misconduct, judicial misconduct, and dumb ass jurors not being able to see the fact that the guys were looking for fucking prostitutes NOT MINORS because they are acting like all of you focused on the alleged age of the "hooker". She said she was a minor but so what, she was orginally posing as an adult and the picture is an obvious adult. Morever, the agreement for sex that was made was with an adult and not the minor "she" claimed to be.
  34. Pardon me while I laugh my ass off.

I want to see DOX. Not your blog because it, like you, is retarded and full of fail. Not Weak-E-Penis articles. Dox from real court cases. Not from some blog or what not: From actual court transcripts.

Otherwise, fuck off and die in a fire.

As for everything else: You seem to want to hold responcibility at the police for catching pedos in the act. As far as the law is concerned: If a dude talks sexually to somebody under the age of concent, then they are in deep shit. It doesn't matter where or how. Your logic is fail in this too. If a guy is stupid and doesn't ask the age of the person or continues after hearing the age being under age of concent, then they guy gets all the prison dick coming to him. He earned it.

Get it through your head: NYPA. Fuck off and die in a fire, pedo-lover.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Furthermore, this whole time I have failed to mention that we are talking about the internet here! So someone states something on the internet and it's true? I DON'T THINK SO and neither do the guys arrested. They don't give a shit what the person on the other end says. All he cares about is that he was looking for sex with a woman and he thought he found it.
  36. Random guy Member

Your freedom ends where you start hurting others.

To use your list:

1 OK
    2 OK
    3 OK
    4 What the fuck?!?
    5 Guy tells the "girl" nicely good night and and suggest she shouldn't play with strangers on the internet.

Who the bloody hell want a girl who just said she's underage to send a picture of herself to "prove" that she's actually as young as she says she is? Are you off your bleeding rockers? The only time men are that stupid is when their bollox are doing their thinking for them. If they were that stupid to begin with, they wouldn't be able to use a keyboard.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. THAT'S IT! That is it in a nutshell! EVERYONE knows that 14 year olds don't get on adult sites begging to have sex with random men and that includes the men arrested. So when someone merely states that they are a "minor" but the guy is looking at the picture of an adult, he takes whatever she says with a grain of salt and (as I said before) is looking for the woman in the picture!
  38. They have not captured plenty of fucking criminals. Almost 98% of the men arrested have no criminal history at all much less criminal acts against a minor. I am not saying that we are not talking about disturbed individuals in any event. They have caught judges in these damn things! People that know the constitution and the law. These stings do violate first amendment expression even if the guy really does want to have sex with the alledged minor. Why, because he was not looking for the minor, the "minor" was looking for him and was using the fact that he is jacking off to porn flicks with scenarios such as "I fucked my bf's dad" or "I fucked by step dad while mom was at work"! These stings are based on situations that typically ONLY exist in porn and exploit fantasies that most men have. You show me a man that is not interested in free sex with an apparently of age woman and I will show you a homosexual. The guys are only focused on the sex, not the age. Yes they need help and ruining their lives is not the help they need. Sure they are sex predators, but not child sex predators. Everyone in society is to blame for these stings because they have made society so fixiated on sex it's rediculous. The porn industry is a multi billion dollar industry that predomenantly focuses on scenarios such as these and then we have the nerve to call these guys pedophiles when we know damn good a well that kids don't seek out sex with random men on adult sites.