Customize

Jan 14, 2017 - Atlanta Scientology gets another visit

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by AquaMan, Jan 31, 2017.

1. AquaMan Member

A bit late, but here's the postgame about ATL Anons (all two of us, this time around :p ) visiting Sci's "Ideal" Org.

Anyway, to lead off, a summary of our visit:

2017-1-14_009.jpg

As the much-parodied starting line of a novel goes, it was a dark and stormy night day.

2017-1-14_003.jpg

I had some issues with printing at home, so I had to borrow one of Raven's bajillion (well, okay, more like a dozen or so) signs.

2017-1-14_006.jpg

Raven was, of course, there in her cunning hat.

2017-1-14_005.jpg

A woman walks down the street in that hat, people know she's not afraid of anything.

We had a showing by a sign-weilding Scilon, who was carrying around a sign inviting in people for a free "personality test". The first time he came out the main entrance to the street, but when he saw me about 3-4 feet away on the sidewalk he turned right around and went back in.

This was a "snapshot" photo I managed to grab of him heading back in, missing his initial arrival because I was looking elsewhere:

2017-1-14_010.jpg

He later came out one of the secondary entrances further down the street, well away from us. In their usual manner, however, Scientology dun fucked up:

2017-1-14_012.jpg

The other side had it the right way up, according to a report from a concerned citizen, so presumably Scilons just had the same sign printed twice and stuck them back to back, not thinking about how the sign would look from the other side.

A bunch of honks, a lot of waves, two people flipping us off, and one drive-by from an individual that was... well, let's just say they were excessively enthusiastic, given their shout as they were driving by, and leave it at that.

Also, apparently there was a car accident nearby in the not too distant past, as what looks like the passenger side corner of a car's rear bumper cover was sitting next to the bus stop trash can.

Tom Cruise was nowhere to be seen, according to reports.

2017-1-14_013.jpg

Finally, they're apparently also using their parking lot to stash their "Industry of Death" truck.

2017-1-14_008.jpg

Not that there was much more, but the rest of the photos can be found here. No editing save for halving the size of the original files.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Free Perty Test?

Perty anons are perty. Mopey scilons are mopey.

Gotta be an SP. If you're sure YOU guys didn't cause the accident....
    must be a hidden SP inside the Org. ~:}
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ravenanon Member

I have to give a big shout out to a few anons. the sign I've carried is from a retired Anon. The hat was a Christmas gift from another Anon. They were their in spirit.

The forecast was for rain, but I saw nothing, but clear skies till I glanced over the cult building.

Everyone we encountered was nice, but the cult member was a cold shoulder which was fine. I believe that means we are "at cause?": It has been a while since I have talked cult.Let me know if I did it wrong.

I'm amused the cult couldn't master how to make a two sided sign.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. RightOn Member

<3!!!!
    The place looks bustling! :p

Doh! Wrong way two sided sign saving the plant as we speak.
    Scilon looks kinda creepy. Might as well of had a free hugs and candy sign.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. That's what the van's for.

01VKGMP.jpg[img].jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  6. AquaMan Member

You came very close to owing me a new keyboard, Maria.

Carbonation plays hell on the sinuses... :(
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sallysock Member

Love this...every last bit.