Jan 14, 2017 - Atlanta Scientology gets another visit

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by AquaMan, Jan 31, 2017.

1. AquaMan Member

A bit late, but here's the postgame about ATL Anons (all two of us, this time around :p ) visiting Sci's "Ideal" Org.

Anyway, to lead off, a summary of our visit:

As the much-parodied starting line of a novel goes, it was a dark and stormy night day.

I had some issues with printing at home, so I had to borrow one of Raven's bajillion (well, okay, more like a dozen or so) signs.

Raven was, of course, there in her cunning hat.

A woman walks down the street in that hat, people know she's not afraid of anything.

We had a showing by a sign-weilding Scilon, who was carrying around a sign inviting in people for a free "personality test". The first time he came out the main entrance to the street, but when he saw me about 3-4 feet away on the sidewalk he turned right around and went back in.

This was a "snapshot" photo I managed to grab of him heading back in, missing his initial arrival because I was looking elsewhere:

He later came out one of the secondary entrances further down the street, well away from us. In their usual manner, however, Scientology dun fucked up:

The other side had it the right way up, according to a report from a concerned citizen, so presumably Scilons just had the same sign printed twice and stuck them back to back, not thinking about how the sign would look from the other side.

A bunch of honks, a lot of waves, two people flipping us off, and one drive-by from an individual that was... well, let's just say they were excessively enthusiastic, given their shout as they were driving by, and leave it at that.

Also, apparently there was a car accident nearby in the not too distant past, as what looks like the passenger side corner of a car's rear bumper cover was sitting next to the bus stop trash can.

Tom Cruise was nowhere to be seen, according to reports.

Finally, they're apparently also using their parking lot to stash their "Industry of Death" truck.

Not that there was much more, but the rest of the photos can be found here. No editing save for halving the size of the original files.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Free Perty Test?

Perty anons are perty. Mopey scilons are mopey.

Gotta be an SP. If you're sure YOU guys didn't cause the accident....
    must be a hidden SP inside the Org. ~:}
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ravenanon Member

I have to give a big shout out to a few anons. the sign I've carried is from a retired Anon. The hat was a Christmas gift from another Anon. They were their in spirit.

The forecast was for rain, but I saw nothing, but clear skies till I glanced over the cult building.

Everyone we encountered was nice, but the cult member was a cold shoulder which was fine. I believe that means we are "at cause?": It has been a while since I have talked cult.Let me know if I did it wrong.

I'm amused the cult couldn't master how to make a two sided sign.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. RightOn Member

The place looks bustling! :p

Doh! Wrong way two sided sign saving the plant as we speak.
    Scilon looks kinda creepy. Might as well of had a free hugs and candy sign.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. That's what the van's for.

• Like Like x 2
  6. AquaMan Member

You came very close to owing me a new keyboard, Maria.

Carbonation plays hell on the sinuses... :(
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sallysock Member

Love this...every last bit.