Customize

Jan Eastgate 18th August - Live Updates

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by thefatman, Aug 17, 2011.

1. thefatman Member

For those of you who don't know/have forgotten/live under a rock/are Herro, Jan Eastgate will be back in court (albeit over video link, presumably from the USA) and as such, Sydney Anonymous are taking it upon ourselves to be there in support to troll the fuck out of her.

We'll be keeping this thread updated as immediately as we can with fresh information. We'll also have a Twitter feed and a #tag or two that I'll set up later tonight so you can get updates even faster.

---EDIT---

The Twitter account is: asydthefatman which can be found at http://twitter.com/#!/asydthefatman

As for what #tags we'll be using it'll likely be #Eastgate and #Anonymous so follow us and RT for great justice. We'll also be posting here but we'll do so after we leave the courthouse. Twitter will be the primary sauce for up to date informations.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Random guy Member

My hat off in admiration for you Aus-fags! Keep up the good work!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BLiP Member

Hi Jan - Expect Us. The Aussies are doinitrite.
  4. thefatman Member

Ka-bump.

Updated OP with Twatter information.
  5. Anonymous Member

Please fondle jan's buttocks.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. thefatman Member

I'd say we would but... *hurls* She'll be in the USA (we think), so even if we were to degrade ourselves so much as to do that, we'd be unable to.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Go Go Go Aussieanon!
  8. thefatman Member

9. RightOn Member

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  10. Anonymous Member

All the mechanisms and instruments for great lullage and even greater justice are in place, ladies and gentlemen of Anonymous.

Let us now enjoy the show. And wait for the surprises.

Eastgate-gate may be the gateway to graet justice indeed.

I think that nasty bitch knew the stepdad was having sex with his preeteen stepdaughter, and she said nothing.

This is what scientology calls leadership.

This is why they must know by now to expect us.

From here to eternity, even a billion years from now.

If any are still alive, they can still expect us.

Expect us.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 9
  12. xenubarb Member

13. Orson Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sponge Member

Orson, officially speaking the start time was 9:30 local. That was 1hr15min ago. They won't be able to tweet from inside the court while its on.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. xenubarb Member

O right...Teegeack is round! Braced for epic, etc.
  16. Miranda Member

Want surprises.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anon PTS Member

18. Anonymous Member

Can't wait to see the videos of all those scilons with umbrellas trying to hide Jan from the media. I wonder how violent it will get this time.
  19. Orson Member

So 3 hours or so until an update? Meh.

/poursdrink
  20. Anon PTS Member

Indications were that she would appear via CCTV/Internet from the US, not in person.
  21. Sponge Member

OP says it would likely be via video link from USA (court dox says "online court"). Not heard anything that says she's physically there in person.
  22. the anti Member

you know after she is found guilty she's just going to go into hiding here in the US. can anything be done about that? this would make her an international fugitive right?
  23. Anonymous Member

I also.
  24. Anon PTS Member

IIRC she is an Australian citizen. That would make her extradition to Australia fairly pro forma.
  25. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. the anti Member

also an American i believe
  27. Anonymous Member

Her thetans have several passports.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. think I'll join you...glenfiddich 18
  29. Anoobymous Member

Now THAT might merit US newsmedia attention. :mad: Grrrrr
  30. Anonymous Member

In answer to your avatar, I confess to derping, but I pulled a muscle, and now have a permanent limp.
  31. Anoobymous Member

Question for postshow:
    Has another court date/whatever been announced?
    basically, will we have something else to look forward to after this?
  32. Anoobymous Member

Well, you're in fine order to do the Humpty Dance.
  33. Anonymous Member

Has anybody spotted scilons wearing "Go free AOSH ANZO" T-shirt? I don't know what's the occasion the T-shirt is designed for, but perfect for Jan Eastgate.

34. Anonymous Member

What happened?
  35. Anonymous Member

thefatman took a nap. The excitement was just too much.

inb4 police dropped charges.
  36. wolfyrik Member

News? Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Random guy Member

And? And? And?
  38. Anonymous Member

I was chatting with an Aussie tonight, and they haven't heard as of 2 hours ago.
  39. We were there before 9 AM. Steve Cannane and Bryan Seymore were both there although Bryan left right away. They realised that as it was online court there was nothing to see. We left and went to troll Hercules Street as usual.

Unusually, Michael Gordon was at Hercules Street. That is not his org. Michael is normally at ANZO at Greek St. We bade farewell to Tojo as we left to go back to the court. We were at court no more than 3 minutes before Tojo showed up. He went in (this was just after 2 PM, when the court transcripts were available and left shortly after). He got on a bus to go 2 blocks back to the org.

This is very unusual. Normally, Michael is involved in all legal cases personally. That is his job as legal council. Now Tojo is doing his legwork. Not sure if there is a reason for this.

Images of Transcript. are here
    • Like Like x 1