Customize

Jan Eastgate head of CCHR ARRESTED

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TinyDancer, May 30, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

As far as the news getting out in the US the ones doing it the best are Anon's! 3/4ths the way in the bullhorn is getting out the message. Sparrow and RP having a back in forth in a public square!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/new...entologists-hit-out-at-criticism/1412495.aspx

3. Anonymous Member

Watching this makes me feel sorry for the cult. It is like this intense beat down they can't escape from! It is a relentless protest and now with Jan Eastgates head on a public pole being shouted outside that ORG Kim must be going nuts!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Actually, her mouth reminds me of Dick Cheney.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Disco Necked Member

With the amount of accusations of child sex abuse/molestation/pedophilia from the Scilon camp towards critics, methinks Scilons just might have more data to forward to the police/FBI/CIA/Interpol/Senator Xenophon, etc.

Or perhaps the accusers were just attempting to publicly discredit & humiliate people attacking their group.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Well I think hubbard mentioned something about putting Ethics in on themselves or something or other to the effect, you call someone a child molestor because you yourself are one.

tl;dg (too long didn't get)
  9. Anonymous Member

Hit enter too soon:

tl;dg Karma's a bitch when you slander someone.
  10. Disco Necked Member

Running about calling people pedophiles/child fuckers (especially for video cameras and on message boards [for internet immortality]) is hardly 'putting one's ethics in' (at least to my limited understanding of it).

The overt doth speak loudly?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

2wdbkfn.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Herro Member

Gee, you might just be on to something there.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Not sure where to post this.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...e-cult-crimes!&p=585988&viewfull=1#post585988
    Copy of letter to Congressman Buck Mckeon

June 16, 2011

The Honorable Buck McKeon
    United State House of Representatives
    2154 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515

Dear Mr. McKeon:

MARIE WARREN of Sunland, CA has touted herself as a fund raiser for you on a POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE. She committed statutory rape on a 12 year old when Marie was 40 years old. This was carefully and deliberately covered up by the "CHURCH" of Scientology.
    (see attachments)

This letter alleges past criminal sexual misconduct on the part of Ms. Marie Warren-Bosio, a fund raising member of your Political Action Committee.

My name is Karen de la Carriere. I was in the Church of Scientology for 35 years. I was married to Heber Jentzsch who served as the President of the Church of Scientology International;. for many decades. Heber and I had a son when we were married. His name is Alexander Jentzsch. He grew up in the Church and is still in the Church.

In 1995, when my son Alexander was twelve years old he was raped twice by Ms. Marie Warren-Bosio while she worked as a supervisor for the Church of Scientology at its Flag Land Base in Clearwater, Florida. The rape is well attested to by witnesses, but was not prosecuted because of Scientology’s established doctrine of thwarting justice by withholding a member’s crimes from judicial prosecution i.e. covering -up a member’s crime. As a result, Warren was immediately whisked by Scientology from Florida to avoid prosecution and Alexander Jentzsch counseled to remain silent for the greater good of Scientology.

There are other documented instances of Scientology covering up sexual molestation of minors. At present, Ms. Jan Eastgate, a high-ranking official of the Church of Scientology, is set to stand trial in Australia next month for perverting the course of justice in her alleged cover up of the sexual molestation of an eleven year old girl. The incident happened many years ago but was covered up by the Church.

I find it difficult to believe that you, as member of the United State House of
    Representatives could continue to utilize, however innocently, the services of Warren given what you now know concerning her background.

Sincerely,
    Karen de la Carriere
    • Like Like x 16
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

This one seems to actually mean it. ^^^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 2
  15. moarxenu Member

WOW!! Heber's ex-wife.
  16. Sponge Member

That's why they get tax exemption by default, because they are recognised as a religious institution in Australia, by the High court, from 1983.
    This is why there was a need for the "public benefit test" and a charities watchdog, as announced in the 2011 budget.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

Jan Wendy Eastgate Meyer. We should use her full name so Wendy Meyer doesn't somehow replace Jan Eastgate in the media.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. COREarg Member

Canberra Times : Scientologists hit out at criticism

No no,that's not what you meant...!
    Thar,FIFY

also:
    I think that there is something stupid in their argument...but maybe I'm just being an asshole or all their arguments seem to be hold with wire.
    Cathedrals are NOT like Orgs.

btw: St. Mary's cathedral is from around 1882 (correct me plz). Sorry scilons,you are not that old or important to have renovations.
    Also...You don't even have enough "parishioners" to fill even a small Org,why the hell would you expand it?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

"Yeah! We're the Good Ol' Blues Brothers... Boys... Band."
    • Like Like x 6
  21. the anti Member

say, anyone know when she will be back here in LA? and any scientology related places she might be at? we need to raid that shit!

edit: took out last question mark. now the question to that, why did i put that there?
  22. QFT
  23. Anonymous Member

YSCOHB and like it
  24. sorry... I'm not familiar with that one. What does that mean? I thought QFT meant quoted for truth. Did i use it wrong?
  25. xenubarb Member

[/quote]

I bet you don't know that bust was done by a blind lady who hadda feel ron's head. She must've had warts, as he looks like a smallpox victim.
  26. Anonymous Member

I bet you don't know that bust was done by a blind lady who hadda feel ron's head. She did a good job, as he looks like shit.[/quote]
    fify
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

That might explain the mouth; he was probably ticklish.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Thank you, I couldn't remember right off if they had or hadn't.

Too bad they did. Go "Public Benefit Test"!
  29. Anonymous Member

I bet you don't know that bust was done by a blind lady who hadda feel give ron head. She must've had warts, as he looks like a smallpox victim.[/quote]

fixd
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  31. Anonymous Member

Exactly!
    • Like Like x 1

32. Where do Scientology's adult thetans in small bodies play?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I bet you don't know that bust was done by a blind lady who hadda feel ron's head. She must've had warts, as he looks like a smallpox victim.[/quote]

Not shown: bronze of Hubbard's ass crack.
  34. Anonymous Member

Not shown: bronze of Hubbard's ass crack.[/quote]
    Please if you have one the Hubbard's ass crack bronzes post a picture of it, I might make you an offer of more than a pretty penny for it.
  35. Anonymous Member

I wonder if she knows where he is. I wonder if Heber doesn't want out of his RPF's RPF. He could be a great asset to us.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Is Heber Creeper still the president or has that position been eliminated?
  37. thefatman Member

Unless she's from Canberra (which is where the report is from) I've never heard of her being involved with the Sydney Org.

You must be new here. 1983 the High Court of Australia legally deemed Scientology to be a religion and the case is now used as a general basis for religious qualifications in this country.

Funny, for an organisation that claims to have 250,000 people in Australia (then Cyrus Brooks claimed that was their mailing list - fail) they only got 600 people.

Flunk.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1