Customize

Jan Eastgate head of CCHR ARRESTED

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TinyDancer, May 30, 2011.

1. J. Swift Member

How long before Jan Eastgate is declared an SP who acted alone? The risk here for FailCult is that Jan turns states evidence and gives prosecutors a way to charge the Cult itself with conspiracy. This could possibly lead to DM or Ken Moxon if they were instructing Jan Eastgate to obstruct justice. This is not the first time the Cult has covered up sexual molestation of a child.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

Forget Eastgate. I want to meet this woman.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

needs more Carley! lol
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Achiever Member

• Like Like x 7
  6. Anonymous Member

Jan Eastgate should be committed to a psychiatric hospital. With her mental illness she is clearly a threat to society. ECT therapy could help.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Scatman Member

The lyrics suck ass and the musical style is retro late 1960's. Frozen in time with Hubbard's Xenu/body thetan stories.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Scatman Member

If Eastgate does get convicted, David Miscavige will throw her under a bus with an SP declare, not because she obstructed justice, but because she got caught.
    • Like Like x 11
  9. So cool. I can just see Bea Smith crushing her hand with the laundry press or putting her in the dryer.
    "Whats the matter Jan, you got a suntan?"
  10. Random guy Member

Aussies doing it right!
  11. TinyDancer Member

:) We weren't allowed to watch Prisoner in our house. It was FAR too rough and naughty.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

nah, if she goes to jail, she can be in charge of Criminon
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Shame Tiny, you missed some quality viewing.

Its back now on Foxtel Ch111. Time to get back to the classics.
  14. TinyDancer Member

Oh NOES! I just realised this is all part of David Miscavige's BRILLIANT master plan to expand Scientology into Aussie prisons!

/facepalm
    • Like Like x 11
  15. anoncane Member

You know what is going to happen, she gets arrested and the CO$ is going to say she acted on her own. Then drop her like a bad habit leaving her to fight by herself. Then tell everyone that its black PR and the CO$ needs more money to fight it.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Probably thinks after all these years of loyalty they will look after her. Fucking LOL
    • Like Like x 3
  17. COREarg Member

<3 this is what Jan Eastgate will hear when she tries to call for help from David Gnome-Gnome!
  18. Mafiawog Member

• Like Like x 6
  19. You Ozzies are making us 'Muricans look dumb. Way to go. Now we need to get the stupid American justice system to follow suit.

Between France, David Love in Canada, Lord Xeno, and Jan's arrest I really want to leave this country full of dumb.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

Everyone sing along with Lisa Marie Presley's Daddy!
  21. TinyDancer Member

Nick Xenophon gets credit for this one. Carmen told her story to the police in 1999 about being told to lie and it didn't go anywhere. Nick went to the police with Carmen this time, and the media coverage he got for her story together with Nick's clout got this story a proper hearing.
    • Like Like x 13
  22. Intelligence Member

Maybe she should spend some time in the RPF before going to
    Prison. Indoctrinate her on a GRADIENT:)

• Like Like x 5
  23. RightOn Member

Anyone have any idea what COS lawyer will be defending MS Eastgate?
    Is she married BTW??
  24. AnonLover Member

omg!omg! indeed!! late to the partai here, but there is so much WIN!!!! ITT, it took me three hours to get thru 6pages and savor every delicous tidbit over & over again!

wow! /SALUTE Carmen and all u glorious aussie /b/tards
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

When I was still in the cult, I recall that Jan Eastgate was one of the patients at Chelmsford Hospital who had received ECT and psych drugs. She later joined the scientology cult and cchr. No docs, just remember this.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
    But first the cult will try everything in their power to get her freed,no doubt the normal blackop's tactics included.
  27. Scatman Member

Look for attempts by scilon cutouts at blackmail, extortion, bribery, and coercion.
    "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." - L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 3
  28. exOT8Michael Member

• Like Like x 2
  29. exOT8Michael Member

Seriously?? Needs dox.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. xenubarb Member

Like that hit man from the Netherlands?
  31. Anonymous Member

Yes, that's what they might do. However, if she takes it hard and turns back on them - they'll be in real trouble, as she is in posession of valuable information damaging to the church. It will be a delicate balancing act. she is not exactly Steve Fishman, who didn't hold any post at CoS. She is the President of CCHR in Australia.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

OMG, I just remember her. She was the one that gave John Sweeney the tour of the Psychiatry exhibition in LA.
    Good luck dropping her Cos!!!! You're fucked.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Isn't she the president of CCHR internationally?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Intelligence Member

One of these days, an inmate is going to sue there Criminon ass; and the bite marks
    could leave Eastgate with teethmarks for a long time. Mmmm,..., DM is having a bad
    year, isn't he. Don't be concerned little Davey, next month won't be the same as May;
    it'll be WORSE:)

• Like Like x 7
  35. Anon1942 Member

I'm in love.<3
  36. Smurf Member

SoCal anons may want to consider pooning the LA Times & local media? I have been contacting local media, but there's strength in numbers.

Jan's full name is Janice Wendy Eastgate Meyer and she resides at 227 W. Cedar Avenue in Burbank, CA. 91502, (818) 953-4060, with her husband Trevor Allen Meyer. The address is public record...confirmed on LA Blockshopper & Zabasearch.

She used to own this firm:

Entity Name: AUSSIE USA, INC.
    Entity Number: C2245598
    Date Filed: 05/23/2001
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 227 W CEDAR AVE
    Entity City, State, Zip: BURBANK CA 91502
    Agent for Service of Process: JANICE W MEYER
    Agent Address: 227 W CEDAR AVE
    Agent City, State, Zip: BURBANK CA 91502
    • Like Like x 7
  37. Intelligence Member

Eastgate is on a sinking ship. The Titanic owners thought
    their ship was unsinkable too. WOG law crushes LRH Laws!

2hyjaiv.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. RightOn Member

so she is married. When did she marry? Woner if hubby will be pulled in for questioning.
    wait... I thought she lived in AU?
  39. CarltonBANKS Member

• Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

they've confiscated her passport
    • Like Like x 2