Customize

Jan Eastgate head of CCHR ARRESTED

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by TinyDancer, May 30, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

very very nice
    something can be done about it
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

"Eastgate is the international president of the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights, an organisation founded by the Church of Scientology that campaigns against psychiatry."
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

It's a serious charge and I hope they convict and give her a free pair of gray and
    white striped cloths. Her cell mates will be well versed in Touch Assists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

What is the statute of limiations in Australia for the kind of crime she is charged with? If it all happened 30 years ago, it might as well be that the statute of limitations has passed.
  5. Smurf Member

She's been married to Trevor for over a decade. He's Aussie and she was his green card ticket for residing in the U.S. Jan Eastgate is co-owner of a maintenance company called Building Cleaning Services (BCS) with Kathy Liverance in Glendale. Jan's husband Trevor is the General Manager.

Entity Name: BUILDING CLEANING SERVICES, INC.
    Entity Number: C3046276
    Date Filed: 09/11/2007
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 820 THOMPSON AVE #26
    Entity City, State, Zip: GLENDALE CA 91201
    Agent for Service of Process: KATHERINE LIVERANCE
    Agent Address: 820 THOMPSON AVE #26
    Agent City, State, Zip: GLENDALE CA 91201

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/t/trevor-meyer.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/k/katherine-liverance.html

"Trevor Meyer, the General Manager, is currently my favorite Australian. Why? Not only is he a cool guy, but his company got rid of the mold in my wall. I chose BCS for the job because Treavor is thorough and honest to a fault."

http://www.yelp.com/biz/building-cleaning-services-glendale
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Do you really think she would have been charged and arrested if the statue of limitations had passed?
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Intelligence Member

There is NO statute of limitations on serious offences such as these.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CarltonBANKS Member

9. Herro Member

Obviously she didn't learn much from all those evil psychs she helped to bust about how to properly cover up sexual abuse.

If she really is guilty of course.

Of course her being not guilty seems about as likely as me actually donating money to AnonSparrow...
    • Like Like x 7
  10. subgenius Member

We, and even this cause of great justice, pale in comparison to the justice for the victim, even though belated.
    And I believe this incident is the tip of an iceberg.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Herro Member

Unless there's evidence that this is something systemic, this would appear to be an isolated incident.
  12. Smurf Member

More dox..

BUILDING CLEANING SERVICES INC
    License No. 908678
    820 THOMPSON AVENUE #26
    GLENDALE, CA 91201
    Business Phone Number (818) 953-7100
    Corporation Issue Date 01/03/2008
    Expire Date 01/31/2012

Officers:

Janice Wendy Meyer CEO/President
    Katherine Linda Liverance Officer
    Sebastiano Scozzi Officer
    Jeffery Richard Valliere RME (Responsible Managing Employee)

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/LicenseDetail.aspx?LicNum=908678
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

I really don't know Australian laws. There is a statute of limitations on sex crimes in many of the US states.
    I'm glad there isn't in Australia.
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Don't "hope" send some damn poons.

1) create fake email account
    2) send emails to other news outlets
    3) ?
    4) profit mother fucker, profit

or is it prophet?

And why isn't ScnTO in this thread? lol
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Lying to the police? You seriously missed the mountain of lies told to police to try stopping our protests? Still want to claim this is 'isolated'?
  17. Herro Member

Prentending you're scared of protesters and lying to cover up sexual abuse are two very different things.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

Will Fry spoke of firsthand experience of an underage girl in intimate relations, and explained why this happens; they are thetans, so it's all good. When I was a teenager, an attractive female classmate was the girlfriend of a guy twice her age at the local cult "mission". The same cult logic was used back then: it doesn't matter the age of the meat body.
  19. Anonymous Member

Holy fucking Jesus! To see such news after losing 2 lovely elderly patients over the weekend - THANK YOU AUSTRALIA! <3:)

The tide is well and truly turning!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Nick_Nolte Member

I agree with Herro. The only evidence shown so far is pointing towards an isolated incident. It's too soon to see if anyone else will come forward too tho, hopefully if there are more cases people will feel comfortable coming forward. Until than, dont shoot your wad WWP, you'll just be disappointed.
  21. Anonymous Member

1284016407203.png
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  23. subgenius Member

24. subgenius Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Fraud tolls the statute of limitations. You don't get to conceal a crime by fraudulent means and then take advantage of the SoL. The clock starts ticking only when the authorities knew or reasonably should have known of the crime. In this case, the crime is "perverting the course of justice," which is almost always going to involve some form of fraudulent or inequitable behavior. A particularly common case is where you can no longer go after someone for the original crime since the prosecution blew the SoL for that crime, but you can go after them for perverting the course of justice, which allowed you to get away with the first crime. Tough luck to be you if the perverting charge is more serious than the original crime.
    • Like Like x 6
  26. AnonyVix Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. tippytoe Member

Is there a Ken-dick Moxon equivalent down under to represent Eastgate? Or will the cult let her hang out to dry on this one? I wonder.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. AnonyVix Member

Actually I'd prefer they each get roomies they'd both be less comfortable with.... but I'm considered a bit vindictive sometimes. Alas I expect neither Carly Crutchfield nor Jan Eastgate will be doing "super max". :-/
  29. AnonyVix Member

I use to watch Prisoner Cell block H, as it was called in the UK, with an ex of mine.
  30. subgenius Member

start a new thread and tell us about the naughty things you did while watching
    meanwhile lets savor this win
  31. subgenius Member

btw "She's a MAN!"
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 13
  32. LocalSP Member

Still shows a pattern. A pattern of lying.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Mark Hanna?
  34. Anonymous Member

Eeeks, made ma ears bleed!
  35. Zhongjianren Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Nice one!
  37. Anonymous Member

38. subgenius Member

from marty blog by marty
    "I could write a book on Miscavige’s family alone. But, I don’t go there – because I am not like that little twister sister."
    more withholding
    those that don't report are as guilty
    • Like Like x 3