Customize

January 16 - Memphis (Collierville) Raid

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by markthehungarian, Jan 14, 2010.

1. January 16 - Memphis (Collierville) Raid

Although the Memphis Org has moved from Central Avenue - I think the building is still up for sale - to an "out east" location in Collierville, is anyone interested in a raid/protest this weekend?

According to their website, they are open on Saturday from 1pm-6pm. From the address, my feeling is that the Org is inside a strip mall. I will take a drive out there tomorrow to see how the land lies.

Their address/info
    -----------------------

Church of Scientology Memphis Mission

We are located at:

346 New Byhalia Rd, Suite 203
    Collierville, TN 38017

Telephone: (901) 853-5300

Our Hours:
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
    7 pm to 9:30 pm

Saturday
    1 pm to 6 pm

They must really be struggling for members if they are only open for 15 hours per WEEK. There is a good chance that the Org will be deserted on Saturday. Still....
  2. lokimotion Member

Re: January 16 - Memphis (Collierville) Raid

The address you provided is the same for a chiropractor's office at a strip mall. After a little checking here and there, the chiropractor is one Glen Burford.
    His hours almost coincides with the hours of operation for this mission:
    Mon-Thrus: 8:30-12 and 2-6
    Closed Fridays
    Saturdays 8-10

The TAS completions database shows he, if this is the same person, has been a busy Scilon.
    I recommend being careful while protesting this location, partly because this is also a place of business. Scilons might claim you are disputing their business.
  3. Re: January 16 - Memphis (Collierville) Raid

Yes.
  4. Re: January 16 - Memphis (Collierville) Raid

I just got back from the scouting mission. The CoS in Collierville was closed (lights were off), although there was something happening in the Burford Clinic.

The 2 are side-by-side, but seem (from the outside at least) to be separated from each other.

My timing was a little bit off because by the time I got there, the sun had gone down and it was dark. I'll drive by over the weekend to take some snaps.
  5. FUCK Member

hehe.
  6. lokimotion Member

Any post raid info?
  7. MeganonOT8 Member

^^ maybe there wasn't a raid :(...