Customize

January 2013 Raid - Montreal Scientology Building Crumbling

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Intelligence, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Intelligence Member

Was a blustering COLD day for protest in Montreal today but "The Three Amigos"
    showed up for some shivering and fun :)

Formal Complaint was filed TODAY with City of Montreal Building Inpections
    Department concerning photos and video we took of a crumbling ORG building that
    poses a danger to citizens on Montreal.

Video will be posted here in about 25 minutes from now :)
    • Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. Intelligence Member

Published on Jan 19, 2013
    January 19, 2013 - First 2013 Scientology Montreal protest today produced photos and video of crumbling Scientology building on Papineau that posed a safety issue for passing pedestrians. Complaint filed today with the City of Montreal Building Inspection Department.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

Canada is open in January? I thought it was closed.
    • Funny Funny x 6
  4. RightOn Member

nothing stops the Montreal Enturbulation Machine

YAY on the complaint filed
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Budd Member

"Canada is open in January? I thought it was closed."
    Wow, today it was 85 degrees in Florida. Meh.
  6. Chipshotz Member

Hard core protesting. Much respect to Montreal.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  7. Malory Member

You guys have (frozen) balls of steel.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. anonamus Member

Wow you guys are some cool raidsters! (pun intended) :cool:
    Gives "Operation Snow White" a whole new meaning.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. A.O.T.F Member

AnonCan.jpg

In a fucking blizzard ... Now that's commitment.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anon_With_Fro Member

Something was going on at the scilon shop that day. People were going it en masse, for the few hours during which we raided. They were so mad, SO MAD [spoiler]put her ass to sleep[/spoiler] that they put up a sign in the front window so they couldn't see us.

All three of us.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Man, you guys are fucking awesome, makes me proud to be a fellow Canucklehead!
    Ccccccccccold!

Cheers!

SnowmanCake-Prep25.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Narconon all over the world will be banned IF there are better ways to help them/us. - There is NONE!!!! And people don't like to spend their lives dealing with psychiatrists/psychologists. They want to live their lives!

Prove me wrong!
    VaDi
    This message by VaDi has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 10
  13. Truer words were never spoken!
    Clark Carr
    This message by Clark Carr has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 10
  14. anon walker Moderator

Toronto, Montreal, Plymouth, Northumbria; these are all crumbling heaps and happy hype about the wonderful upgrades and impact they will have on the surrounding communities. Chavs will study Hubbard rather than break into your car. There will be a coffee bar and a book store. It will be fabulous!

It is fabulous, in the lesser-used sense of the word. So much money donated, and nothing but glossy brochures and fund raising presentations to show for it. How it must sting to secure an Idle Org property and then lose it because you couldn't afford the taxes. And it's your fault, because you should have entered ARC with a rich guy willing and eager to help.

Except in Dublin's fair city, cash flows upline. Always. I don't thing RTC can maintain the fantasy much longer, because there is little visual evidence of expansion, and the nicely renovated orgs are still empty.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Such a happy I get ITT, always a pleasure to see the fun fun happy dauntless montreal crew doing what they do best. Thanks guys :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anon_With_Fro Member

Yep, people want to live their lives by being disconnected from those they love and milked of every last dollar while being taught to discredit everything except the obviousle falsities and logical/medical/scientific fallacies forced upon them by those without any kind of medical license. Seems perfectly legit.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Personal experience?? - I highly doubt!
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 10
  18. So in your mind one would need the personal experience of being a concentration camp prisoner to know concentration camps are bad?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. What is REALLY DANGEROUS is not what narconon did/does. It's what Sientology has become to YOUR head. To YOU Scientology = Disconnection = Last Dollar = ... - No, you are not wrong. It's just that you are not always right.
    What's REALLY DANGEROUS is that you don't see another side. And don't want to se it.

Aside, What has David Love been doing positive about helping people to get off drugs lately? Any reports from him? Of him?
    Or is he too busy exposing Narconon that somehow hasn't helped him?
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Godwin's? FU!
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
  21. Don't like the phrase concentration camps? Okay, let's use the word gulags. Now answer the question. Do you believe one has to have been a prisoner in a gulag to know gulags are bad?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  22. A.O.T.F Member

VaDi

Don't you have to go and pull the wings off some flies,drown some kittens & bludgeon some puppies to death ?

C'mon man .. there's debate .. and then there's fucking stupid.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  23. Anon_With_Fro Member

You realize Narconon IS scientology, right (and soapplied scholastics, as an aside)? Scientology marketed directly toward those who are the most vulnerable; those who really need legitimate medical/psychological help. Classic tactic: get 'em while their defenses are down.

Also, Welcome to Why We Protest. Enjoy your stay.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Anonmous has been disturbing me with some unnecessary comments about my persona, and now I will be disturbing you.

Enjoy! :cool:
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 10
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

I thought Vadim's thingy about there being no other treatments quite funny, like Narconon is okay because there's nothing else to replace it, what a load of absolute shit.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. You don't realize that Narconon is NOT a Sea Org. Do you? - Well, I was in the Sea Org. I know what is what. AND YOU DON'T. So STFU!
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 8
  27. Anonymous Member

Do not feed the trolls. Ignore please.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  28. David, is it YOU?
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  29. Intelligence Member

DOX or STFU! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. Intelligence Member

No, I don't hide like you?
  31. Intelligence Member

I agree - - so signing off for now and chilling for big day tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. DeathHamster Member

In Toronto, they do have another building which I suspect will be their final resting place. (After Davey sells out the old org to the knackers condo developers for millions.)

I'll have to adjust my traveling to keep an eye on it. Luckily it's close to Active Surplus, and I've always wanted to try the Loving Hut Ching Hai cult veggy restaurant around the corner. (Easy on the Sarin, thanks!)
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Anonymous Member

what?!?! all those anons are not you? OMG! ;)
    • Funny Funny x 4
  34. You shouldn't have said that.
    :cool:
    VaDi
    • Dumb Dumb x 7
  35. Flunk for blinking, Vadie! Start!

Do you really believe one has to have been a prisoner in a gulag to know gulags are bad?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. OTeleventy Member

I really hate VaD. Where's Tildacity? Herro? I miss you.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

^^ Tildcity didn't appreciate the great story dedicated to it, and went silent when unable to convert anyone. Poor Tilda, fun times :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Full time staff gets US $35 a week. Good auditors get $40. They have to cough up their own money if IAS fund raising targets aren't met. That's what Taiwan degenerates into.
  39. Anonymous Member

Many Narconon employees get paid ZERO.
  40. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1