Customize

JapanAnon Interviewed by Japanese IT Media Site

Discussion in 'Media' started by Trev6, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Trev6 Member

As the title says, one of us had the opportunity to be interviewed by @ITMedia's "Security Dark Knight", a blog posted by a professionaly penetration tester for NTT Data Security Corporation. He contacted us through Twitter, expressing curiosity about whether the stories about Anonymous spread by the Japanese mass media were true or not.

The interview has now gone up on his site, and hopefully it'll help to balance out the scare journalism being pumped out by the Moon Media.

Link goes to a translated site: http://bit.ly/jLMncv

Shitty machine translation follows:
    It goes on into more detail at the site. Enjoy.

Sadly, they chose not to talk directly about Scientology (fearing lawsuits or harassment), and I can't say I blame them. They're not a big media empire, and I didn't want to get them in trouble. Besides, I'm pretty sure people will figure it out rather quickly.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Bump.
    Very nice.
  4. xenubarb Member

Hm. Pity, that. It has been found by many media venues that Scientology sells, and a Sci story can boom stats thru the roof. POW! BAWHOOOSH! PHEWWWW!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

If it's entertaining enough, more complex, newsworthy Scientology news like the Eastgate arrest and charges have been ignored by most media in the U.S.
  6. Anonymous Member

well done - it's still good to get people looking