Customize

Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by pooks, Jan 15, 2009.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

I think these will be epic win moments, but the Game Over will be when Hubbard is no longer considered a "Source" (discredited as a guru) and no fake cult "Bridge to Total Freedom" is being sold or walked on. When Hubbard's work is routinely being put in the trash recycling plant it will be the end game IMHO.
  2. TheBitch Member

You remind me of somebody. Oh, yeah... I remember!

3199010461_0e2f6b2764.jpg?v=0.jpg
  3. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

The Anon who ran into the org covered in pubic hair and Vaseline is an idiot. Deserves everything he gets IMO.

...it was pathetic, retarded, totally counter-productive and offensive to anyone with an ounce of social nouse.

Would it surprise me to learn that an OSA plant helped put him up to it?

NO.

But nor would it surprise me to learn that he did it ALL of his own accord either.

Pathetic.

I said so before it happened, and I'll say it again now.
  4. Anon1720 Member

No U - The Bitch AKA AnonMSW
  5. Fuckeye Member

You're a fucking retard.
  6. cubby Member

i must not have any social nouse because i wasn't offended and also i don't know what the fuck that is
  7. j0eg0d Member

Kind of weird.

It just doesn't sound like Jason Beghe.

There's not enough expletives ^_^
  8. xBLiTZxKRiEGx Member

Mr. Beghe may have Balls of Steel when it comes to Sci handlers, but he needs to learn his place.
    We are anonymous, not your personal take down Scientology army.

if we want to run around in pubes we'll do it without any input from you.
  9. BHX Member

It was fucking stoopid.
    I bet the idiot who did it is sitting at home right now thinking the same goddam thing.
    And NO, I don't give a fuck what you think either.
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

It was awesome, him getting v& makes it even lulzier.
    Some people probably sitting in a cult or posting on a message board and have no sense of humor.
    and NO, I don't care what you think either.
  11. ARC Member

In other words, if Jason Beghe sent you his pubes, you wouldn't accept delivery?
  12. Swede Member

lol

Reading about the pube-runner was lulz and a bit disturbing. It sure as hell was the stupidest thing this year and it's set the bar pretty damn high.
    but that was probably the point of the whole thing.... lol what a dumbass.

Jason, meh, let him talk. He's good at it.
  13. afternon Member

^^^ I AGREE! It was an hero footbullet and only lulzy to the retarded!
  14. SickLab Member

I'm disapointed with Ortega and Beghe not because they believe the stunt is stupid, but because they completely fail to understand that anonymous in not a single entity. Brave Agent Pubeit was brave, but also acting on his own, like we are all doing around the world. You cannot blame ''Anonymous'' for this, because there is no ''Anonymous'', only individuals acting on their own, anonymously. I expected Beghe and Ortega to get this, since they have been closely following the movement, guess I was wrong.
  15. rof Member

I got nouse for you:

We can't all grow up at the same time.
  16. Kilia Member

I can't seem to find it..where did he say "Grow up"???
  17. auchraw Member

Do none of you dickheads understand yet that you have been well & truly trolled? or pwned or whatever? Taken for a ride, strung up and conned? That this is another Dimitriy Guzner? Scientologists are not all as stupid as most of you seem to think. All Scientologists are not as stupid as most of you.

Whether you like it or not, and you don't like it, of course, almost all the significant wins of 2008 and into 2009 have been either individual action, OG, ex-Scientologists, individuals taking legal action, people who make no claim to be Anon, people who have been attacked by Anon as ego fags, and so on. Adults, in every case, unlike most of you. Grow up is right.

So go on, tell me to STFU. What happened to freedom of expression? Not much sign of it here at the moment.
  18. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I'd LOVE for Tommy Davis to become the Scientology leader.
  19. afternon Member

Now- THAT is a great idea for placards- TOMMY DAVIS FOR CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD!
  20. Relyt Member

Just face it, Jason Beghe is right.
  21. Kilia Member

I got the same picture.
    ......and he DIDN'T say "Grow up"!!
  22. anongurl7 Member

the shipping charges would be too much. steel has a lot of weight.
  23. anonymusicz Member

He said "The Game".

Thank you for playing the game. The game is for your enjoyment.
  24. Snake Member

Seems like more words of encouragement and challenging us to do more.

Agent Pubit is understandably met with mix reactions.
  25. Skeptic1337 Member

True I like to think of agent pubeit as a physical demonstration of the duality of man.

Not really but it sounds awesome.
  26. Gary Pariani Member

Take mask off?

The second you do that, or get namefagged, you cease to be Anonymous. So in a way, Anonymous could never take off their mask.

Also, who fucking cares what some b-rate actor says. He has no idea what Anonymous is or isnt. He thinks the game is over? He thinks they are no longer pulling videos from the internet. Think again. That shit still happens. So, the game is NOT over.
  27. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Various harpoons fired.

More pissed off with the author for all but attributing "grow up" as a comment when it appears beghe did not say that.

A bit pissed off with beghe for the whole unmasked thing. We know from experience that sadly, a lot of the time, lack of mask = exposed and harassed.
  28. attackgypsy Member

I happen to agree with him.

The pubes stunt was disgusting and tasteless. The person or persons involved with it deserve to get arrested.

Remember the words of Wise Beard Man.

Stop the stupid stunts like this. Disassociate yourselves with people like this.
  29. Skeptic1337 Member

This is the logical fallacy we are all giggling at. It shows a complete lack of understanding.
  30. Happy Cat Member

Kill yourself. ^_^
  31. mrfyde Member

Why did he even bring up agent pubic ? Was he asked about him ?

I have to admit when I first watched the video for some reason I didn't think it was funny but the min. I told someone what this particular guy did starting with "First he shaved his pubic hair..." I couldn't stop laughing.

I don't see why someone that wanted to stay focused on scientology would even bring up Agent pubic to the news, and Beghe knows that Anons are individuals that do what they want. I laugh when someone makes fun of the tom cruise video but that does not mean I helped in the production of the "spoof".
  32. none given Member

We can all agree to disagree but we don't all have to agree to it.

Of course people roll their eyes at Agent Pubit.
    Someone call Bunker and ask what he thinks: I bet he's smart enough to change the subject.

Double standard: If someone on this board says "Wow, thats totally retarded." we don't blink but since JB said it there is 5 pages of larping faggotry written about it.
  33. Yon Etor Member

Next to Epic Swords Guy BAP is by far the coolest thing that has happened since Project Chanology started

oh and FUCK what WBM says
  34. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Jason seems to forget why Anonymous is in this in the first place.

For the lulz.
  35. cubby Member

sugar, i don't see anyone keeping you from your freedom of expression.

you're a fucking idiot, but please, keep EXPRESSING IT

i totally agree, we should all take off our masks right now and show them we're not afraid.
  36. Optimisticate Member

fix'd
  37. blank Member

The game is getting more and more fun. Scientology can do whatever they want, their own image is ruined. All they can do now is drag down Anonymous image, but that doesn't help them much.

38. whosit Member

Is that you Vagoo?
  39. The Rooster Member

How about this.
    "Hey, I want to cover myself in vaseline and pubic hair, then crash a Scion bookstore and hump a Dianetics bookshelf."
    Which of the following is freedom of expression?
    'DO IT FAGGOT EPIC WIN'
    or
    "No. You're an idiot who's giving the movement a bad name. You kids need to grow up because you aren't accomplishing anything and we're doing all the footwork and getting the shit done."

The fact remains that even a lot of the recent OG wins are a result of us. We have directed unprecedented attention to this whole thing and made Scientology cower. The yearly pickets of eight people at an org got next to no attention. So we came out and directed mass media attention and brought things to light. We keep Scientology in the news and make sure people can't forget it.
    The real lack of freedom of expression is in riding the coattails of other peoples' fun, using them to advance your own goals, and then once you're there turning around and telling us to grow up and that you did all the work. If you don't like what we do, by all means, don't like what we do. But don't turn around and bitch at us when you're directly benefiting from it.
  40. whosit Member

And loose all the support that we had at the beginning. Because numbers have grown so much since we became all SRSBSN!