Customize

Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by pooks, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Aww, we grossed out the tough-guy moonbat. Maybe he's rite guise, we should really clean up our act and get down to srsbsns! LETS DO SMORE HUG RAIDS!!

JESUS FTW!
    jesus2.jpg
  2. Relyt Member

Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Really, taking your mask off isn't a big deal, if:

a) You are mostly "low key", in that you don't make an ass of yourself, or try to egofag.

b) You aren't someone of high importance, or in a position that could lead to your demise through a simple complaint. Such as being an authority figure, political figure, or some other I can't really think of right now.

And even in those cases, they're most likely going to go after the ones who react to minor fair gaming heavily, or are seen as being aggressive.

Sure, you'll still get a C&D letter and maybe a neighborhood fliering, but other than that, they won't bother you, as far as I've seen.

EDIT: Also, if you don't have any real crimes they could slime you with. Don't say anything that could lead to them manufacturing a crime out of what you have said, or done.
  3. cubby Member

^OSA
  4. Optimisticate Member

^^^fags

Better targets around here than worrying about who's pubes are where.
  5. Relyt Member

Yes, I'm OSA. That's why they don't fuck with me. I'm one of them.
  6. blank Member

Sure, but simply keeping your mask on isn't a big deal neither.
  7. RavenEyes Member

I didn't think the stunt was funny. What IS hilarious to me, though, is everyone's judgemental attitude mixed with telling Anonymous what to do. You didn't do it? You didn't get arrested? None of your business, then, is it? Asking...er... TELLING us to listen/follow Vagoo, WBM, Beghe?? LOL!
  8. Forseti Member

Jason Beghe is right about the pubic hair/vaseline bit, but not about the masks.

The Vaseline prank was pretty sick, even if it was kind of funny. Jason Beghe is right....shit like that give Co$ exactly what they want.

Besides, what kind of twisted idiot would put pubic hair, not only from himself, but from other people all over his body? What is worse, to rub up against stuff and touch people so that they get that disgusting stuff on them too!?

I am amazed at how many people are defending these idiots.

Why can't you people keep it real, stay on target, and work to exposer Co$ to the public?

I could care less if you want to call me "moralfag" or whatever you folks like to say. I could care less if I am flamed.

I have standards and I won't stoop down to the level of those pubic hair avengers.

EDIT: Besides, it does not take much to make the public to be educated on the fraud that is Co$. ALL you gotta do it hold up a sign, pass out fliers, and talk to people.
  9. RavenEyes Member

I'm a moralfag. I wouldn't do it, either. However, it's not my place to tell anyone else what to do or not do. (Now, if I was a MOD - that would be a different story. I'd banish any pics of frostbite in a hot minute.)
  10. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

currently evacuating any lulz in this thread before they're killed.
  11. Tenebrous Member

What really strikes me as funny is how things come full circle around here. First the channers create project chanology. Then the moralfags come in, start taking control, and then the lulzfags baaawwww because the "good name of anonymous" is being tarnished. Then when the moralfags start to mostly run the show, pranks occur(ie. brave agent pubic smearing the org with anoncrabs)and then they bawwww because people are tarnishing "the good name of anonymous". [IMG]
  12. Relyt Member

For once, I actually agree with you.
  13. cubby Member

you describe why it's funny so well that i'm getting a boner <3
  14. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

1. Chanology gets boring because the pranks stop.
    2. The pranks stop because of the bawwing of people like you.
    3. People leave chanology because it's boring.
    4. Chanology dies.
    5. You killed it. People like you and you yourself.

This list includes no ????, and no profit. Just to point that out.
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Agree, Jason ain't paying attention imho.
    I'm relatively an old fuck and I think that I may take my pants off, it'll fucking scare the shit outta scilons and anons alike, I am an equlity spert :D
    Really though Jason, cut some fuckin' slack and try to get your head around the 'anonymous thingy', could be anyone eh, any age, any color, blah blah, wtf ya moralizing about eh? YOU got suckered, we didn't, so get a frikken grip mon and learn some fucking humility ya ass. Sheesh!
    My opinion and stickin' to it!
  16. TheBitch Member

"Oh Dear!" said Brave Sir Pubit, the movement's gone astray,

All this moralfaggotry, to him it seemed quite gay...

And so he bravely soldiered on in pubes and Vaseline,

But he was seen, he was seen, he was seen...
  17. Mutante Member

No pranks = No Chanology

That is all.
  18. Relyt Member

A lot of the people in this thread complaining about people trying to tell them what not to do, are telling other people what Anonymous should do as a whole. Stop it with the whole "we" thing, and stop trying to force some kind of doctrination on Anonymous.
  19. cubby Member

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO YOU LEADERFAG
  20. Whanonstler Member

Unmasking at this point is stupid.

Reactions to Epic Pubes Guy are lulzier than the act. And lulz = win

No Anonymous represents Anonymous.

What is that over there? Oh yeah- the FUCKING TARGET.

Goddamn bunch of niggerfaggots...
  21. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

I can't wait to see what type of fail PR the Scilons put out about this and I will laugh at it like I do the rest of their PR bullshit.

In bold black print.

Anonymous : Vaseline covered terrorist-rapists with aids. (followed by a bunch of out of context quotes and other such crapolla and about worrying about their safety when they bend over, etc.)

Moralfags and lulzfags, I love you both. Lets keep screwing this cult the ways we do best.
  22. cowboyanon2 Member

pranks are one thing... rubbing other dudes pubes all over yourself and vaseline seems a lil... ummm... u know..

why stop at pubes... perhaps should have rubbed some other dudes shit on himself too...

If you are gonna go to jail and get a criminal record for a prank against co$... I think maybe they could have came up with something better...

i Just can't think of a better one at this moment...
  23. RavenEyes Member

the toenails were the grossest. lol
  24. Mutante Member

It makes you hot, right? Just thinking about it? Don't fight it. I'm not judging you.
  25. cowboyanon2 Member

am looking for a pube fetish site right now...
  26. Tenebrous Member

Exactly

Most of us aren't into the whole scat thing he's throwing in there, but I absolutely support his right to endulge in any and/or all of his fetishes.
  27. BHX Member

3199150637_45f030c018.jpg
    [IMG]
  28. MrNiceNice Member

Anarchy
  29. pardmepard Member

:eek::mad::confused::(

No Jason, they are still fucking around with our internet and have taken over youtube, where the fuck have you been ?

why it seem like you want to name fag people now too Jason ?

You lookin to help them put jewbages on people for the concentration camps ?

This was one anon, not the whole of anonymous Jason. Quit making generalizations about anonymous Jason. It is a fact we can make generalizations about scientology since they all follow the same fucking insane doctrine of a mad man.

Jason, you still don't grasp scientology's regime do you ?

The regime of scientology must end.
    The regime of lrh a dead man must end. even Saddam didn't have this much pull.

You pampered much ?
  30. Achiever Member

Beghe understands his former cult, but obviously he does not understand Anonymous or Chanology
  31. pardmepard Member

This

Lulz
  32. afternon Member

I think ol' Jason had some points, not all valid, but he is a great speaker and the first $cilon celeb to go public about his anti- $cilon stance, AND- "show me the motherfuckin' clear" has to be a great quote IMHO.

As for pranks/stunts- epic pube guy (as I now like to call him) wasn't a good example of a good stunt IMO - dressing up in drag as a vulture minster outside an org and ranting about how $cientology cured you of being gay is far classier!
  33. MsDweller Member

I'll listen to Jason when he shows me a "motherfucking clear".

;)
  34. pardmepard Member

LONG LIVE EPIC PUBE GUY :D

He's balls of pubes
  35. realitybites Member

hmmmm.... I liek where your head is at Ann... you considering the Naked Anon? Pix pl0x in the Dome!!

Ann hasn't yet..

And Agent Pubit was made of Awesome!
  36. Achiever Member

DO EET FAGGOT!!
  37. mojo Member

^^^^^^

THIS

waste of time AND pubes
  38. A.Non Hubbard Member

Exactly. I don't know why they're targeting anonymous persons. I know I wasn't there, and at least three other anonymous individuals. I presume more were missing as well. Unless every single person who identifies themselves as anonymous is present, blaming every anonymous person on the planet seems rather silly imho.
  39. RavenEyes Member

I HEAR YA! Look at the hair art he could've made instead! hair-art_bouquet.jpg 300_100807.jpg vj%20wheat%20%20pearls.jpg vict31468.jpg
  40. TheBitch Member

Would those bawwfags who themselves conspired to commit the Agent Pubit Raid pl0x to raise their hands and take personal criminal responsibility nao pl0x?

Waiting... waiting.... waiting....

Thought not.

So how come you're lumping ME into this US you think is "looking bad" as a result of actions taken by some random gai who was doing it for the lulz?

If this does not make sense to you, then I suggest you run go confess to the police that you too are "Anonymous," and you too are "Agent Pubit." In this regard however, I assure you that most people here know the difference between 2 gais and "the group," and aren't real anxious to join you in your SpartacusGambit.

Anhero, all the bawwfags here should look into it. Just because some pressgai says it's true doesn't make it so, or had ya'll forgotten that basic idea?