Customize

Jeff Stone to run for Senate in 2010.

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Jeff Stone to run for Senate in 2010.

Hi My name is Paul Clay. I'm a high school social studies teacher and a Democrat. Chances are, I'm a pretty cool guy etc. Also, I probably haven't been taken in by stupid lobbying and cults; have you spoken to me yet?

(Disclosure: this post wasn't actually written by Paul Clay, or anyone remotely involved with his campaign)
  2. Anonymous Member

To Market, To Market | Dan Bernstein | Columns | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California
  3. NoxLux Member

After having read Stone's site a little, I noticed something. He's planning to have some kind of...tour around the precinct in San Diego.

IRL raiding tiem?
  4. Anonymous Member

NOW THIS:

San Diego Padres Garry Templeton
    endorses Jeff Stone for State Senate

POWAY, CA - Former San Diego Padres shortstop and local businessman Gary Templeton has endorsed Jeff Stone for State Senate.

"California's economy has taken some hard hits and that translates into a lot of lost jobs." said Templeton. "We need a local leader who understands the problems every day people are facing in San Diego County and who has the energy and ideas to get California back on track. That's why I'm supporting Jeff Stone, he's a successful businessman who knows how to work within a budget, and I trust him to restore fiscal responsibility in Sacramento."

Hailed as one of the best players in Major League Baseball, Templeton made two All-Star Game appearances in 1977 and 1979. Templeton is celebrated as one of the most popular players in San Diego Padres history. Named team captain by Padres Manager Larry Bowa in 1987, Templeton was considered one of the Padres best leaders on the 1984 National League championship team. Templeton lives in Poway with his wife and three children.

As a statewide anti-tax warrior, Jeff Stone chaired the NoWay1A campaign to help defeat Proposition 1A in last years special election - an initiative that would have increased taxes on families by $16 billion and done nothing to stop runaway government spending. Stone is also the chairman of Reclaim California, a group fighting government waste, fraud and abuse.
  5. xenubarb Member

Yes.
  6. Anonymous Member

do it

voteforjeffisvotingfosc.png
  7. Don Carlo Member

Fighting government waste includes not giving the keys of a county car to your "volunteer" sister.
  8. Anonymous Member

Any pics of Jeff Stone with Scientologists?

Need a good article about Jeff Stone's relationship with Co$.

Who is Stone's opponent? Poon whoever he will be running against.

Aren't politicians required to disclose all their financial sources, list of donors, etc.?
  9. RightOn Member

how about a still of his wife hugging Fraser ( was it her?) in the hallway? That's a goody
  10. Anonymous Member

Yes, because two people hugging clearly indicates that Jeff Stone helps out scientology.
  11. Goosh Goosh Member

bump

anonymous should show their support at campaign rallies
  12. Lorelei Member

Nice.

It should probably say:
    "A VOTE FOR JEFF STONE
    IS A VOTE FOR SCIENTOLOGY"

(or
    "VOTING FOR JEFF STONE
    IS VOTING FOR SCIENTOLOGY"),

to quibble. :) The first version is, IMHO, the more direct and powerful.
  13. Anonymous Member

So maybe you should use that instead of a picture of his wife hugging somebody. You know, show people why you're saying that Stone is in the pocket of scientology. Crazy idea, I know.
  14. Anonymous Member

Send AGP and AO to San Diego and promote that Stone is gay (he looks like a closet faggot) and that AGP is his ssecret boy-toy.

This will kill mostly any Republican, especially the conservative vote (family, values, CHILDREN)

15. RightOn Member

double post
  16. RightOn Member

i believe there was a kiss too? lol
    thanks Resistance!
  17. Uncle Remus Member

18. RightOn Member

amen brother
  19. RightOn Member

both would be nice
  20. AnonKat Member

21. Anonymous Member

I think it's almost tl;dr for the street as is. How about

STONE
    SCIENTOLOGY

That's all it needs IMO.
  22. RightOn Member

how about

ASK STONE
    ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY

STONE & SCIENTOLOGY
    BFFS

STONE=
    SCIENTOLOGY SHILL
  23. eddieVroom Member

stone-scilon.png
  24. anonhuff Member

imo it doesn't work well to the uninvolved layperson because the word stone can be a verb; however there's just enough white space to the right of the word stone for an = sign

inb4 eddievroom goes to jail forever
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

+1

Whatever you do, don't put any typos on it -- even intentional ones. Mixing "vote" and "voting" was a horrible way to start off this idea.

Also, these endorsements will probably just keep coming. Scientology isn't on the radar for most people, and they won't know about this issue until something brings it into their view.
  26. eddieVroom Member

In the context of the thing flying at an anti-Stone protest, amongst other protest signs, it works IMO (edit: and at Stone events)

Is that really the message that should be on the sign? AFAIK Stone is not a member of Scientology, nor is that the substance of our complaint with the Gentleman.

Connected, but not "Made", if you will.

Why do you hate America?...
  27. terryeo2 Member

What about "Stone <3s Scientology"

or how about this:

get a faux Facebook photo, with the Scientology logo or the text "Scientology." Then, under the text but still visible from a distance, have the thumbs-up icon, and "Jeff Stone likes this." You could do a whole series of these with "destroying families" "coerced abortions" etc. with the "likes this" on the bottom :)

Do you hug random middle-aged cult women? Some may be flattered. Most will call it "sexual harassment"
  28. Anonymous Member

The Scientology connection would be a fun route to take to hurt his chances, but this may be something the local media would me more likely to pick up:

From WBM's Blog; the link provided there downloads the press release - a nice summary of Stone's fuck-uppery.

Granted it's already a press release but a few more harpoons from locals to whatever media outlets are in the area couldn't hurt.
  29. RightOn Member

STONE & SCIENTOLOGY=BFFS

Scientology
    T?
    O?
    N?
    E?
    fill in the blanks
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes.

No.
  31. Anonymous Member

sry i am not englisch
    pbut here is the file:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    MD5: CB6D0BCA94E9B83BB6F473C62421FC07
  32. Major Boyle Member

No, point out that Stone takes the side of people who think that Jesus was not the Christ, and that Jesus fucked young boys. Add the stuff about the Catholic church and you will enrage Christians.
  33. Anonymous Member

Do you ever read the things you type before you post them?
  34. Major Boyle Member

Stone is actively supporting an organization that believes in coerced abortions, denies Christ and claims Jesus fucked young boys. I would think that the voters would like to know this. Don't you?
  35. Smurf Member

Jeff Stone is a scumbag Republican in the state of California. The answer to your question is, "No."
  36. DeathHamster Member

Domain noway1a.com just hit the trap at the bottom of the urinal.

Stop traveler, and piss!