Customize

Jeff Stone's Opponent, Ken Dickson

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by xenubarb, Dec 16, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Jeff Stone's Opponent, Ken Dickson

There are two Republicans running against Jeff Stone. One, Joel Anderson, has a few ethical problems stemming from creative juggling of campaign funds. The other, Kenneth Dickson, appears to have a clean reputation.

As a Republican, he is supporting the usual issues associated with that party, including freedom of religious expression.

Gold Base is within the Senate district Stone, Anderson and Dickson are competing for.
    Dickson's campaign site is here:
    Ken Dickson: Candidate for California State Senate 36th District (Riverside San Diego Counties) 2010 Elections

However, there's no contact information. He does have a Facebook page where you can send him a message:
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Now is the time to get him up to speed on organized Scientology! If enough people write to him about their concerns regarding Scientology's religious cloaking that conceals human rights and other abuses, he might decide to look into it rather than simply adopt the "religion is good, m'kay" stance others have taken in the past.

I think, given Joel Anderson's tainted reputation, Dickson is the best Republican candidate to beat Jeff Stone. I've pooned him with my concerns over Stone's special relationship with Scientology, the abuses at Gold Base, and the fact that officials there are doing nothing to protect the inmates of Gold.

I mentioned Senator Nick Xenophon's speech, and ended with this:

Let's make Scientology a campaign issue! The time is right, the media is interested, and people are beginning to wake up to the fraud and abuse. Surely a politician in Scientology's pocket should be exposed, reviled and rejected by voters.
  2. Don Carlo Member

Re: Jeff Stone's Opponent, Ken Dickson

I wish I lived close enough to go to his events and support him against Jeff Stone.
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Harpoon the men.
  4. Scatman Member

The mafiOSA investigation droids don't necessarily consider corruption and ethics issues in a politician or candidate a problem so long as they can blackmail and/or manipulate that person as they please.
    They only support a person of principle if that person can be manipulated by something disreputable in that person's background that only they know about or by public relations tech.
  5. xenubarb Member

I'm sure Jeff Stone exceeds their wildest dreams!
  6. RightOn Member

I suggest that the pooning be articulate and professional and lay off the space alien crap.
    Don't want to scare this guy away from reading stuff that he may think is moon-batty . IMO
  7. Scatman Member

The mafiOSA would call him an "ally", but you can count on them having thick files on him, his immediate family, and all his connections. He was for sale and they bought him, but blackmail and button pushing helps keep him under control.
    Stone is just too stupid to realize that he is nothing more than a pawn in the game of the scientology crime syndicate.
    To David Miscavige, Jeff Stone is just as disposable as the condoms he has used with whores in Las Vegas.
  8. Smurf Member

And I have no doubt Jeff Stone will be elected to the State Senate. He has alot of friends and supporters in the Republican Party who could care less what extent he's compromised his position & integrity to Scientology.

Hell, he could be caught shacking up with Muriel Dufresne at Gold Base (who's desperate for some man-love), and the Repubs would still support him.
  9. Re: Jeff Stone's Opponent, Ken Dickson

Are the rumours thrue that there is an Infamous sextape with Jeff his wife and the family dog ?
  10. ScudMuffin Member

It's not a dog.
  11. xenubarb Member

If coerced abortions, fraud, human rights abuses are revealed as being tacitly supported by stone, I suspect Dickson will have a better run. Jeff Stone is a nobody in San Diego county, and that's where the majority of population resides.
  12. Snake Member

Fuck the GOP
  13. Zak McKracken Member

Fraud and corruption aren't necessarily poisonous to a GOP candidate in these parts, if they've proven they can "get the job done" as Jeff Stone seems to have.

Human Rights abuses may not be a huge downer, either. Pansy-ass liberals are the ones who usually care about these things, and the usual "victims" are brown people who aren't a major part of the electorate. I'm not sayin' we *can't* use this to nail him, but the poons will have to be aimed very very carefully.

Coerced abortion- doesn't leave him much wiggle room, but its also a very narrow line of attack.

This [STRIKE]strawman[/STRIKE] stoneman neads moar meat.

See above
  14. _You_ Member

b71a2912.jpg