Customize

Jenna Elfman again

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Optimisticate, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Jenna Elfman again

LA Times reporter = clueless

Jenna Elfman, 'Accidentally on Purpose' -- latimes.com

Has the reporter been living under a rock?

Bonus: link with reporter's email address in article :)
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Jenna Elfman again

LOL, after over a year and a half of massive press on scientology and protests, the reportor goes,

" The headlines seemed to have died down -- good or bad thing? "

This cracks me up for some reason LOL
    Is the reportor being subtle ?

Oh and Jenna's I "kind of ignore" LOL, She was foaming at the mouth stark raving made at times LOL
  3. Anonymous Member

Maybe the reporter just meant headlines about Jenna and scientology.

Which makes sense as she hasn't worked much lately...unless opening a CC in Tennessee or being in her equally out of the lime light husband's film counts as work.
  4. Anonymous Member

Uh, compared to the attention the church got following the tom cruise interview with matt lauer, the headlines have died down more than a little. What the reporter said was accurate. Sorry.
  5. Anonymous Member

dumb bitch
  6. Anonymous Member

And sadly sensatinalism is the only thing that get's the publics attention and the presses printers etc going.
    How many will actually read this reporters story compared to the tom cruise melt down LOL

I find this thread oddly lulzy
    Maybe because it's about the foaming at the mouth Jenna dawrfmans
  7. subgenius Member

"so greatly helped me"?????
    this makes my head 'splode
    not sure if its bad grammar but it sure is awkward
  8. Mutante Member

A painted rock or a regular one?
  9. Anonymous Member

heh heh
    Jenna dwarfmans
    heh heh heh heh

[IMG]
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Re: Jenna Elfman again

Jenna Elfman is seen sneaking the anti-psychiatry Scientology perspective into a sitcom here. She has nice legs, can't act and has atrocious grammar like most underedumacated scientologists. Her new show sucks like her phonyass religion.
  12. Re: Jenna Elfman again

I READ THAT ,YOUNG MAN! :mad:
  13. Belladonna Member

Gay Men's Health Crisis was disturbed to hear about

this quote.
  14. Belladonna Member

15. Anonymous Member

I'd still hit it. BUT I would be embarassed. In fact, I'd consider it one of my crimes.
  16. TypingChimp Member

FFS, even her commercials are annoying. Every time I hear her say "Hellooooo," I pray to god to kill a kitten.
  17. Anonymous Member

Not to mention all the lovely STDs that went with it.
  18. Smurf Member

Have at it, darling.

[IMG]
  19. Herro Member

Oh shut up. You'd never stop bragging about it because you know how far out of your league she is. I'd do the same.

[IMG]
  20. Anonymous Member

Plus, nailing a pregnent chick is kinda hot.

I wouldn't mind giving her baby some headache engrams.
  21. Anonymous Member

105.png.gif
  22. fitch2000 Member

Jenna Elfman Speaks Out

*def a scilon's site(maybe hers idk)**

August, 2006 - Nr.
    Actress Jenna Elfman Speaks Out for Successful Social Betterment Programs

L. Ron Hubbard’s social betterment methodologies for purely secular charitable and educational activities.{:made me lol:} ABLE oversees the activities and administration of the Narconon drug rehabilitation program, Criminon criminal reform courses, Applied Scholastics International’s education and literacy programs, and The Way To Happiness Foundation for reversing the decline of moral standards.

Ms. Elfman, a trained Criminon correspondence course instructor, helps inmates regain their self-esteem and worth to society through Criminon’s prisoner extension courses. Through her volunteer efforts, she assists sheriffs of Los Angeles and Orange Counties in California to effectively rehabilitate offenders...."and moar blahing about "we rock, we can do it all

She's an instructor for Criminon? I guess they are still in California prisons? maybe on the DL now tho?

Anyhoo, I guess that's where she got that nasty mouth, from bullbaiting sounds like. Never liked the skank anyway, I thought she was weird in a Looney Tunes movie I saw, I watched it cause of Brenden Fraser tho, he is a cutie...(I think I need sleep)
  23. Belladonna Member

@Fitch You know about Elfman lobbying for the Second Chance Act bill that Bush signed in 2007?

Also:
    She was on Tavis Smiley last week :confused: ?

Isn't that interesting? John Travolta also paid a visit to Tavis Smiley, in 2005. Excerpt from transcript:

... Currently watching the Elfman interview **Edit - 10 minute interview, no mention of Scientology.
  24. Optimisticate Member

I bet there was no sign of intelligence either.
  25. Anonymous Member

Not exactly what I meant, but funny anyway.

Scientology and sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

26. Obi-Wan-anon Member

...and then takes it all back after they've joined Scientology.
  27. Optimisticate Member

28. NotMike Member

29. Optimisticate Member

Not really sure, but I know I've used the phrase quite a bit in the past, like when I accidentally on purpose scooped too much ice cream into a bowl. I'm offended that she stole it from me. :)
  30. Re: Jenna Elfman again

Yeah. It means you are dedicated to the goal, applying Scientology vigorously in your life, etc. etc.

I love how LRH perverted language. Being "reasonable" is a bad thing, and means you are lenient about applying the "tech". Open-minded is also a bad thing.
  31. Belladonna Member

It would have been nice if the 300 or some writers who reviewed the show were aware of that.
  32. determu Member

Well her character was named Dharma after well.... Dharma

LRH and the whole mettya thing still irks me

I wonder if all the celebrities got a memo?

Dear blank

We know you've spent a lot of money on us, and we were wondering if we could be secret best friends for a while!
  33. Herro Member

Yeah, it's a common phrase used by english speakers everywhere. What's your point?
  34. NotMike Member

It's more a question as to how the phrase is used. Normal people typically says something like "Did you do that on purpose" vs. SciSpeak videos saying "Are you On Purpose?"

ETA: Scis tend to use the phrase to mean "On Mission."

I bet if we datamined some videos we could get some lulzy Scilon talk about being "On Purpose" to remix with Jenna Elfman's Accidentally On Purpose show.
  35. Herro Member

The premise of the show is some chick unintentionally gets knocked up. Take a guess at why the show is called accidentally on purpose.
  36. Anonymous Member

If you want us to pull the title apart that way Herro then you are just affiming NotMike's argument because "Accidently On Mission" better reflects the flow of the title better then "Accidently Intentional" as you would have us all believe.

So with scilon creators & main actor it seems like they are trying to insert a hubbard meme into the wog world lexicon.
  37. Anonymous Member

Be nice, please; I'm new. Is Jenny Elfman related to Danny Elfman?
  38. Herro Member

Lol. Wait, are you serious? On purpose is an incredibly common phrase.

Tell me this, to you check in every bush for OSA when you go outside?
  39. whoever Member

It's Jenna. And she is related to him by marriage. Her husband, Bodhi Elfman, is Danny's nephew. (Danny is not a Scilon.)
  40. Optimisticate Member