Customize

Jenna Elfman again

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Optimisticate, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Jenna Elfman again

And ethics is an extremely common word, but it means something completely different inside Scientology.
  2. Anonymous Member

Ashton Kutcher's show, "The Beautiful Life." was axed after only 2 episodes.

Some Ugly News: The Beautiful Life Canceled - E! Online

TV critics are predicting Jenna's show, "Accidentally On Purpose" which received very poor ratings is next to be axed.
  3. WileyCoyote Member

4. Django Member

Jenna Elfman = Aunt Sassy....
  5. Belladonna Member

6. Alpha Bates Member

I just envisioned an orderly in a Fawkes mask poking his head inside the room as the baby is coming out and yelling "ENGRAAAAM!"

or rickroll...
  7. LocalSP Member

Elfman about to appear on Leno in a couple of minutes.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. Re: Jenna Elfman again

Jenna Elfman is really the poster-girl for what a sane Scientologist is. She uses their...*ahem* "methods" to keep calm and centered. Meditation would do the same job, but one of their e-meters are really just biofeedback machines that make you relax the same way.

If Scientology was just a group of people like that, who wanted to stop and smell the roses, take life easier, we wouldn't be protesting them.

I remember the phrase from the original Anonymous video well, we will destroy Scientology in "its present form".

Minus Miscavage, Gold Base, and their cult-a-palooza, Scientology might not be so dangerous after all.

But how do we get it that way?

"Inevitably, the time has now come when the Internet, the culture it represents, and those who exist within that culture must rise up and fight the enemies of that way of life. We do not fight because we want to, nor because we are threatened, but because we know without doubt it's the right thing to do."

-Anonymous Bowler
  11. AnonKat Member

no nips, no parts showing so Jenna%20Elfman%20in%20Allure.jpg upstairs ?
  12. RightOn Member

man! she has some huge peddlin' extremeties! (feet)
    I also think she looks sickly in that pic
  13. AnonKat Member

I'd still hit it hard.
  14. WagTheWog Member

15. Anonymous Member

Long legs = long feet. Her feet are perfectly in proportion with the rest of her body.

Still a crazy space cadet, though.
  16. AnonKat Member

Do you liek preggo jenna ?

jenna_cbb.jpg

[IMG]
  17. Belladonna Member

18. CantPickaName Member

you would cut yourself on that
  19. AnonKat Member

Nothing wrong with thin women with small titties !!

20. RightOn Member

oh I hope this show goes away.
    I was surprised that Hawthorne (Jada Smith) is coming back for another season.
    Although, I think Jada has her own money into that show? anyone?

All the Sci sows please fail... it will only prove further that the tech does not work.
    And no, you didn't pull it in.
    Well.... except for Krusty Alley, she pulled everything in AND ate it too.
  21. Belladonna Member

22. Rockyj Member

23. Rockyj Member

Similar to I believe what LA ABC news reported recently re: LA's so called opening @ big blue!
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Belladonna Member

26. Keyumdi Member

I could never get into Dharma and Greg because I couldn't stand Elfman, and I didn't even know she was a scientologist at the time. I never understood why that show was such a hit because that chick was so annoying.

I hope this Accidentally On Purpose show dies and I hope the rest of her career winds up crap and z-listed. I really do not care for celebrity scientologists whatsoever, unless of course they leave the organization and admit what tools they were.
  27. Anonymous Member

Her only role that made me laugh was as the angel stripper in Can't Hardly Wait. Other than that I just wanted to hit it in the mid to late 90's. Now I don't even want to hit it. Unless she was wearing a xenu mask and would call me L.Ron. But I'm a freak like that...
  28. subgenius Member

Just came across this. Smashing a psych's car.....note she says he hit on her also furthering the $cilon claim of psych rape
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnobg9aoyk4&feature=grec_index]YouTube - Jenna Elfman - TWO AND A HALF MEN part 1[/ame]
  29. Anonymous Member

Remember that big event for the opening of the SOMA San Francisco org that she did? I have no idea how much money she dumped into that, but 10 years later, it was all down the tubes.

Church abandons Tenderloin mission - SFGate

Info on Jenna:
    Jenna Elfman and Bodhi Elfman

Jenna and Bodhi, both actors, attend services at the Scientology Center in L.A. Bodhi, nephew of well-known composer Danny Elfman, introduced Jenna to the religion. She converted in 1991, and they were married in 1995.

Jenna allegedly once said that she did not contribute to AIDS charities because "AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease." In 2006, they became tabloid fodder when they approached director John Roecker, who was wearing a "Scientology is Gay" T-shirt. Bystanders said that Jenna asked Roecker repeatedly what crimes he had committed. Confronting people with their behavior is common in the Scientology practice of "auditing.

Read more: Scientology Archives - Idol Chatter
  30. WagTheWog Member

She's so hot.... but soooo crazy.

31. subgenius Member

Nice. Who did the music? Nice.
  32. Anonymous Member

maybe the church could help Charlie.
    too bad she didn't whack him instead of that car.
    what a total loser.
  33. subgenius Member

Charlie's just fine.
    Jenna is an airhead. And not at all hot in HD.
    btw its not a church
  34. lokimotion Member

I think it's MC Lars.
  35. Re: Jenna Elfman again

She was far hotter when she was playing a flower child who accidentally married some guy. Then again, she was far younger, and people thought she was only portraying a vapid bimbo instead of just being herself with someone else writing the lines. Btw, how's Accidentally On Purpose doing? lol
  36. ZORRO Member

tete de veau ou nez de boeuf je ne sais que choisir ?
    ( calf head or nose of beef i can't hardly choose ???)
  37. Anonymous Member

Accidentally on Purpose canceled, no season two | TV Series Finale

Oh, now you knew it was trashed, rite?
  38. Re: Jenna Elfman again

Hence, the lol. I hadn't read it, but I tried watching an episode, and it completely and utterly sucked. The survival of that show would have been shocking. The cancellation was, instead, inevitable.