Customize

Jenna Miscavige Hill plans tell-all book

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Sep 24, 2012.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

SCIENTOLOGY KINGPIN FAMILY TELL ALL SHOCKERS - The National Enquirer

By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

Xenu kingpin family member to TELL ALL in shocking new book that rips the lid off the controversial cult founded by sci-fi hack L. RON HUBBARD!

Yes, celebs like Tom Cruise. Kirstie Alley and John Travolta belong to the Church of Scientology but don’t expect them to dish the inside deets.

Instead, Scientology leader David Miscavige’s niece, Jenna Miscavige Hill, a frequent critic, has cut a deal with HarperCollins imprint William Morrow for her memoir "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape”.

Hill, 28, according to the presser will reveal "strange and disturbing" details about growing up Xenu providing a firsthand account of Scientology's "upper ranks."

Her uncle, the controversial David Miscavige oversees the church, founded in the 1950s by sci-fi writer L. Ron Hubbard who before founding the org was best known for his lurid pulp tales of “Battlefield Earth” later made into a film starring a dreadlocked Travolta.

It has long been rumored that Hubbard established the church as a wager with Astounding magazine editor John W. Campbell who wrote the oft- filmed novella "Who Goes There?" aka “The Thing (From Another World)".

Campbell is said to have told Hubbard to start his own church as a way to beat the IRS.

From www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/scientology-kingpin-family-tell-all-shockers
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. YouSeeNothing Member

Either that or Davey likes playing with SO girls.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Yes. They are both carbon based.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Mark Bunker LOL
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Perhaps underage ones. Warren Jeffs has already been down that road. Bwahahaha
    Puhleeeeze, let it be that.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. tigeratbay Member

I like the "upper ranks" part. Sure should be good :eek:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. another123 Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

You do know that he's adopted right?

Besides, of the two, Jenna is the one with the cajones.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Albion Member

Seemed a shame not to join the celebrations...

Jenna Hill, the niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige,
    is to publish a memoir of her life in the movement. If it's anything
    like the devastating open letter she wrote to the movement in 2008,
    they need to batten down the hatches.

Just up at Infinite Complacency...

Jonny Jacobsen
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

Somewhere somewhere there is a video of Jenna and Dallas being tailed by scigoons on freeways and busy streets. Might make a good addition to this thread if somebody was to post it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

She's the one with the drawers?
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes, that too.
  16. Anonymous Member

Checked out some sales ranks on Amazon.com.
    Janet Reitman's book is ranked 11,832.
    Jenna Hill's book is ranked 21,124.
    Dianetics is ranked 22,308.
    Clear Body Clear Mind is ranked 115,590.
    What is scientology is ranked 202,287.

Them bottom ones ain't too upstat.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. jensting Member

Ehrm, Connor and Isabella were adopted by Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. The speculation is that David "third wheel" Miscavige and Shelly "missing for years" Miscavige are the biological parents of Connor.

HTH, HAND
  18. jensting Member

You can say that again. Superb video, BTW
  19. YouSeeNothing Member

Yes, I know Connor was adopted. I was alluding to the idea that DM was fucking some SO members, Connor was the offspring and put up for adoption, TommyGirl adopts Connor and is now that much closer to his messiah. Never looked into Connor, anyone know if he was adopted through an agency?
  20. Ron B DED Member

I like the cut of your jib.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. DeathHamster Member

I've seen rumours that as soon as Connor pops 18 and legally adult in 2013, someone is planning to leak/publish the details of his biological SO parents and the story of his extraction from them and delivery to Tom and Nicole.

A cool story so far, but nothing that a few DNA tests couldn't clear up.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. YouSeeNothing Member

Saw that too! Juicy. :) That thread is the reason I posted the photos actually. I saw Jenna's face and thought of Connor. Though Davey is probably not directly involved, I wonder if those two are related in some way.

BFG's posts: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...e-left-scientology.105235/page-3#post-2190866
  23. She already has the "training routine" stare. Blank.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. RightOn Member

stop! I am getting moist :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. jensting Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Protip: this means in womanese "You'd better not stop!" LOL
  27. Anonymous Member

You do realize Connor is black, right?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

^At least half. The nappy hair gave it away.
  29. Anonymous Member

He looks kind of milk chocolate to me.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

black or mulatto =/= 2 white parents
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

What you're kinda saying is that Miscavige's current unethical and illegal extramarital liaison wasn't his first. Interesting.
  32. Anonymous Member

Ann_Dunham_with_father_and_children.jpg
  33. muldrake Member

It obviously could be a coincidence, but chin dimples are a very prominent Mendelian trait in humans.

There are a number of famous examples, such as Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas.

The trait is dominant, so inheriting one copy of the gene generally gives you the dimple.

I have no opinion on whether there is any relation between the two kids, though they're do have facial similarities. For some reason, the chin dimple thing is generally viewed as cute. Obviously, not everyone who looks similar or shares a common physical feature is related.
  34. McLOVIN_1982 Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  35. Puppetmama Member

^ Amazingly enough I suspect that they were talking about an actual dog. Miscavige dresses them up in uniform and makes people salute them.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. anonamus Member

Hmm does this mean we're gonna hear about DM's goons presenting the dog a SP declare & a freeloader bill?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Random guy Member

38. Anonymous Member

Can't access the page for some reason. Anyone care to give me the tl;dr?

Also, the best comment I've ever seen on any sci article

• Funny Funny x 1
  39. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Re: Jenna Miscavige Hill plans tell-all book

This is wonderful yes.gif

I've also heard some additional breaking news as well. David Miscavige's DOG has now escaped! You know, the one who previously held the rank of Captain? He bolted through the security gate several days ago and kept running and running. He was last spotted hanging out in the parking lot of a major publishing house , so stay tuned. [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1