Customize

Jenna Miscavige Statement

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by rather_notsay, Feb 23, 2008.

1. rather_notsay Member

Jenna Miscavige Statement

Does anyone out there know if the actual written statement from Jenna Miscavige is posted on the internet? If so can someone post the link so all can read. All I can find our videos on youtube.

Rather_notsay
  2. Anon1OfLegion Member

3. SeaOrg Slut Member

Re: Jenna Miscavige Statement

I cant figure out why that girl is so damn popular if I were a real journalist I'd have Ron and not her he's the brother of the guy who runs the movement, she's just the niece who kinda/sorta knows stuff that kinda/sorta happened.
  4. Anonomouse Member

I saw her interview on Inside Edition, and while I haven't seen anyone else, I can understand why people would want to listen to her half of it all because of how personable she in and looks. She doesn't come off as a conspiracy nut like some critics and ex-sciento's, and she articulate under pressure unlike some neck-breathing bearded wonders in Anon. Yeah, she may not be the most knowledgable, but she seems to be the most personable, sort of like Magoo.

Besides, I don't think she's even involved in the protests. Her statement just happened to come out between the Morton book's release, and the 10th, and Anon jumped on it since it was in the news.
  5. rather_notsay Member

6. musketeerwang Member

Interesting - I don't think I've seen anything by him. Do you have any links?
  7. Tuesday Member

It may have to do with the fact that she came out to the press and has made herself available where as no one's heard of this Ron guy before? Also: She's a pretty little blond. Of course the media loves her.
  8. saerat Member

In what is known as the Madeline McCann affect.
  9. Xenuphobe Member

Speaking of Jenna, here's an interesting comment from the owner of the pro-Scientology apologist site scientologymyths.info :

The usual "attack the critic" tactic of course, but does anyone else find that last sentence a bit ominous? It sounds like he's saying that Jenna's in for something bad as a result of her actions. :evil:
  10. anon1957 Member

I love the part where she "decided" not to see her family! According to her statement, she was still a minor, and was not "allowed" to see them.

And Scientology completely butchers the word "ethical." There is absolutely nothing ethical about those rules.