Customize

Jesse Prince: You're off Marty Rathbun's Xmas card list!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by BodyThetanKilla, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

WELL SAID.
  2. Anonymous Member

I think the "CLAM" opening and closing is a metaphor, used by LRH as a mind fucking hypnotist to soften and get a person to open up and be more susceptible to internalizing directives while bypassing the critical thinking barrier that most people have. Like a classic guru mind trick.
    (It's good to be open minded, though, just don't submit absolutely to the will of another)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Zak McKracken Member

ahistoryofman2007cover.jpg

^
  4. Scatman Member

Black Dianetics = Malicious Hypnotism
    Don't forget that Hubbard was a stage hypnotist. The scilon was just making hypnotic suggestions to you. You should make some to him.
  5. eddieVroom Member

The "trick" is getting someone to believe that a little hand-puppet show can and will cause somatic disorders. This also suggests that YOU can inflict them after you pay for enough crap -- very attractive to the Ego...
  6. Anonymous Member

I'm definitely going to try the clam and thumb/forefinger trick on some Scilons first chance I get.

If it doesn't work it proves LRH was full of shit to the ronbots. If it messes them up, good! Win win!
  7. Anonymous Member

if they haven't read "A History of Man" they won't realize it was supposed to hurt them. Sure, you "won" but in no way that impinges their "reality".
    if they have read it, but their TRs are in and their ethics are good, they remain happy little clams. This proves LRH was right, and wog tech is fail.
  8. Anonymous Member

In that case I'll just stick to the tried and tested method of reminding them that they are liars and despised the world over, that they will never ever "clear the planet", that LRH was a heavy drug user who died high on psych drugs and that it's OK for them to have doubts.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Whatever.

The Good Guise always win in the end.
    Always.
    The end,
    and the beginning......

(haha) i like you guise today.
  10. BLiP Member

I don't know what Jesse is thinking except that he did say "silence is consent" and he's certainly speaking up now. Its been a few years since Marty Rathbun escaped the cult and he's still spinning the same bullshit. You will hear in that video an Anon express concern that Marty is likening himself to Martin Luther King (snr *and* jnr) and just last week, Marty seemed to think he was John Lennon. He's also teamed up with OSA expert Mike Rinder who's had his grubby fingers in all sorts of actions against the cult and appears to have won over the bulk of the Aussie exes and few Anons. And now Mike Laws has entered the picture.

Mike Laws is an interesting character. He's apparently a multi-millionaire running a business, Sabine Marine I think, out of Texas, involving environmental clean up. He's a "whale", in Scientology terms. He apparently has so much clout within the cult that he's able to pull off marvellous feats of resistance. He's claimed to have run some sort of half-way house for escapees with a new person arriving, on average, once every two weeks - for six years - and all the while remained in such good standing with the cult that he was able to stare down David Miscavige himself at the Dallas Ideal Org opening in 2009. Mike Laws is also on record as having said he wants to change the way critics talk about Scientology and what they talk about. To this end, he's established firm contacts with mods at ESK, WWP, and ESMB. Good luck with that, Mike.

So, now we have Marty Rathbun, "blow drill" expert, Mike Rinder, OSA work expert, and Mike Laws, multi millionaire, all working together - the M&M² Show. The reluctance of this trio to talk openly about their cult past and their actions to date leaves a vacuum for all sorts of tinfoil. No one here that I know of minds if Scientologists practise their religion outside the cult. What would be objectionable is the formation of another cult or - even worse - an opportunity is developed for the main cult to arrange the orderly transfer of power from DM to someone else so as to present the illusion that: "we've sorted it out, dealt with the perpetrators, come on back, y'all, get up that bridge". That latter piece of tinfoil is exactly what happened when the GO was changed into OSA, official investigation into the crimes of the cult were stymied and L Ron Hubbard went into hiding for the rest of his life while his wife went to jail in his place.

Then there's the whole money issue. The cult is worth billions. People will do the strangest things if they believe they might get their hands on a treasure like that . . . then there's the idea that the cult leaders actually want to get rid of all the public and just run quietly in the background seeking to spread its influence silently until the planet has evolved sufficiently so as to accept Xenu and his body thetans . . . and so it goes on.

tl:dr: Who knows what the fuck is going on or what people are thinking. One thing for sure, though, when you are dealing with Scientology, its *always* worse than you think. Best that we keep focus on stopping the abuses, bringing *all* the criminals to justice, and clearing the subject off my internets. Jesse is helping so I support him.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

+10.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. LocalSP Member

Why don't we use VooDoo on the clams?
  13. Anonymous Member

Got a little mirror in your pocket?
    That's all you need. lol
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think you are right on target (that sound is NOT my tinfoil....I say, NOT my tinfoil).

All kidding aside, I agree that we must all approach anything related to this cult as "always worse than you think". While reading Jesse's post I really wanted to cheer for him but my eyes kept violently rolling, but now I see what he did there. So now I cheer. Thanks again for the analysis.
  16. NOTE : OBJECT IS ACTUAL SIZE
    • Like Like x 2
  17. BLiP Member

WARNING: I have received an email allegedly coming from Jesse Prince which contains this link

Code:
    http://ansofamily.com/23i42.html
    THIS IS A EXPLOIT THAT SCANS YOUR SYSTEM.

It has also been sent to andrusalison, arnaldolerma, basstribes, brianarecord, and calvinkocobrunson. Hey, lets take care out there.
  18. Anonymous Member

Interesting that, back in the video from March 2010, Jesse was saying to give Marty more time. But now Jesse seemed to be laying into Marty pretty good in his latest blog entry. Maybe his patience is starting to wear thin.

I wouldn't blame him. My patience with Marty ran out a long time ago.
  19. Holl Anon Member

Michael Chase Laws refers to his company as EcoWerks on his Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Laws/1197236758. He & his longtime girlfriend, Christine Casales, actually own Ecowater Industries LLC in Richardson, TX.

ECOWATER INDUSTRIES, LLC
    PO BOX 831986
    RICHARDSON, TX 75083-1986
    Status: IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL through May 16, 2011

Registered Agent: CHRISTINE CASALES
    2401 CANYON CREEK DRIVE
    RICHARDSON, TX 75080
    TX File Number: 0704939622
    SOS Registration Date: April 8, 1999
    Taxpayer Number: 17606021941

DIRECTOR/MANAGER CHRISTINE CASALES
    2401 CANYON CREEK DRIVE
    RICHARDSON , TX 75080

DIRECTOR/MANAGER MICHAEL LAWS
    6200 PROCTER STREET
    PORT ARTHUR , TX 77642

http://www.facebook.com/people/Christine-Casales/1232006362
  20. OTBT Member

Um, no, LRH literally meant people are evolved from clams (bi-valves). Not a metaphor. Read A History of Man
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

FWIW he also said:
    It doesn't sound like a metaphor, but WTF was he actually saying?

Bivalves have one hinge- not two.
    One set of muscles- When relaxed, open. When tensed, closed. There is no conflict.

Scallops, you say?
    This one didn't get the memo about being "quite thoroughly fixed".
  22. Anonymous Member

I know that you are supposed to take every little word of drivel that fell off of that ugly redhead's nicotine stained lips literally and duplicate his gospel truth without a single doubt. People also say the same things about the bible - literalists- while some say that some stories are metaphor. It just comes down to another angle or way of possibly understanding where the hell it was coming from or meant.
    And, there is no way in hell I will ever read "History of Mantards" ever again. LOL
  23. eddieVroom Member

TerrorClaw_FTW.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

25. In layman's terms what LRH was simply saying in all of his rambling, varooom, sherrooommm, science fiction non scientific bullshit was ...............more pinks and grays, more rum.............
    • Like Like x 3
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hana's testimony is chilling. Yet again, I learned still more of how evil this cult is.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. xenubarb Member

28. xenubarb Member

29. xenubarb Member

Stupid fuck was thinking about mussels or oysters, which affix themselves to rocks. Clams are quite free to roam, burrow, give free stress tests...
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. AnonLover Member

33. It might very well be that Jesse doesn't know much about the activities of Rathbun during the time when he was still in the organization. I think that Jesse did leave in 1992. And don't forget that the activities of OSA were highly compartmentalized. He might be only able to speculate about what he did.

But, fact is, Rathbun was instrumental in getting the tax exemption, and that wasn't solely based on the number of lawsuits of COS entities and individual Scientologists against the IRS.wouldn't be surprised if he was using some renegade private investigators to bug IRS agents, to go through their trash and harass them in any way that he could.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

[quote="Martin Ottmann, post: 1497893"wouldn't be surprised if he was using some renegade private investigators to bug IRS agents, to go through their trash and harass them in any way that he could.[/quote]

New York Times, March 9, 1997, Scientology's Puzzling Journey From Tax Rebel to Tax Exempt:

Scientology's lawyers hired private investigators to dig into the private lives of I.R.S. officials and to conduct surveillance operations to uncover potential vulnerabilities, according to interviews and documents. One investigator said he had interviewed tenants in buildings owned by three I.R.S. officials, looking for housing code violations. He also said he had taken documents from an I.R.S. conference and sent them to church officials and created a phony news bureau in Washington to gather information on church critics.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Regardless of what Rathbun personally did or did not do, I would hope that Jesse would tell the Feds all that he knows and let them take the leads from there. Even if it is technically hearsay or rumors, he's making some strong statements about Rathbun's alleged criminal activity and I would hope that he would start talking to the right people in the name of justice.
  36. New York Times, March 9, 1997, Scientology's Puzzling Journey From Tax Rebel to Tax Exempt:

Scientology's lawyers hired private investigators to dig into the private lives of I.R.S. officials and to conduct surveillance operations to uncover potential vulnerabilities, according to interviews and documents. One investigator said he had interviewed tenants in buildings owned by three I.R.S. officials, looking for housing code violations. He also said he had taken documents from an I.R.S. conference and sent them to church officials and created a phony news bureau in Washington to gather information on church critics.
    [/quote]

And that is just the shit that the IRS agents knew it was happening. There is surely more to the picture. Again, wouldn't it be in the interest of Marty Rathbun to disclose all that in order to tear off the façade of "radical Scientology"? But no, he stays silent, because he would have to do time in a federal institution (I am not sure about the statute of limitations).
    • Like Like x 1
  37. I am almost sure he did talk to law enforment officers, not sure if state or federal. But talking from my own experience, finding a federal agent who is willing to pursue such a matter is hard enough. But then to find a federal prosecutor who wants to take up a case against the CoS is almost impossible. I will never forget what one state police officer told me: "Prosecuting Scientology is not really a careerbuilding activity for a federal attorney. This is one reason they are not interested."
  38. This is very true and the fact that no one (yet) has been arrested for anything and the diddling dwarf is still around proves your statement. But the situation has changed since Jesse first left the cult and now we know there is an open FBI investigation. The lack of action on the FBI's part is maddening but I truly hope that Jesse spills the beans to the same agents in which Scobee (and others) spoke to. I hope his friends encourage him to take this step, even if he's spoken to people years ago. It takes years to build a RICO case, which I like to speculate is currently happening. But I know others aren't as optimistic as I am.
  39. AnonLover Member

and I'm sure you need to be putting that handsome mug pic bak as your avatar. Being sooooo much better looking than the average basement dweller totally excuses the fact that its an old pic ;)
  40. And I have just started on my bimonthly androgynous-lesbian cycle. You'll have to put up with Twiggy for a while.
    • Like Like x 2