Customize

Jett Travolta - P/R Recycling and Tracking the Newspeak Campaign

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 21, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

Jett Travolta - P/R Recycling and Tracking the Newspeak Campaign

I've been noticing some recycling going on in regard to the Jett Travolta story. To me this indicates they're ramping up to push this "extortion" allegation for all it's worth. Here is an example of a story which was "filed" on the web awhile ago, but which now appears on Google News as a "new" search result. The fact that it's on MSNBC Today's website is what I find disturbing. It says it's an "updated" article, but so far as I can tell there's nothing new in the article and it reads liek Jett Travolta died yesterday and the family has yet to bury his dead ass.

John Travolta?s 16-year-old son dies - TODAY Entertainment- msnbc.com

If you see similar efforts pl0x to post in this thread so we can point the media to it if this comes to the pissing contest it seems to be. Somebody in the Bahamas is going to get hung out to dry is what it appears to be right now. Travolta can't throw the manny to the wolves for fear he'll spill beans best left unspilled.
  2. azonymous Member

Re: Jett Travolta - P/R Recycling and Tracking the Newspeak Campaign

This is more towards the "newspeak"

Is it important for the scilon "media management" to have the top search be "travolta + extortion" instead of "travolta + investigation"?

I remember hearing/reading that there was an investigation by the Bahama Police Dept. and never hearing about it ending?

Maybe the Travolta's were called back as part of this investigation after the interrogation of Jeff Katherein (haven't heard ONE WORD about him since that was released)

So co$ plays it as "extortion" instead of "investigation". Puts a totally dif spin on the Travoltas, who now become victims of the evildoers instead of suspect in not taking proper care.

Seriously doubting ANY extortion plot - notice how the "extortion" info (which was released by Co$ no doubt) has changed from

2 people, one a politician, with photos of Jett dying
    to
    1 person, not a politician, not about photo but circumstances surrounding death

The media (after being starved from this story for a week or so) are all over this, still reporting the part about photos of Jett dying

Is there any integrity in the Bahamas P.D.?
    Where is the truth, how do we get it?
  3. azonymous Member

How much of a coincendence is it that the part where the details could be expected to come out is happening on a Friday?

Will this disappear by Monday?
  4. mrfyde Member

Not if we can help it.