Customize

Jett's Autopsy

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Kiefersgirl, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Kiefersgirl Member

Jett's Autopsy

Well, I sit corrected.

I thought they would go all out to prevent it from happening but according to TMZ the autopsy is underway

Cue cover up

R.I.P. JETT

UPDATE:

The Ministry of Heath in the Bahamas tells TMZ the autopsy findings in the death of John Travolta's son may never be public.

Dr. Hubert Minnis says a pathologist at Rand Memorial Hospital (where Jett Travolta was pronounced dead) is currently performing the autopsy, which should take several hours. Dr. Minnis says he personally decided, because of the high profile nature of the case, to bring in a second pathologist from Nassau, Dr. Karen Sands. Dr. Minnis made a point to us that Dr. Sands is an American.

The doctor says once the pathologists complete a preliminary report, it's forwarded on to a coroner. The coroner then forwards the completed report to the Travolta/Preston family. Dr. Minnis says only the family has authority to release the findings to the public. No word if that will happen.
  2. Re: Jett's Autopsy

We'll see what comes of this. How soon do you think we'll get information on this, Anon? Poor Jett. Didn't stand a chance with crazy cult.
  3. cubby Member

Re: Jett's Autopsy

jett-travolta-gabbybabble-1.jpg.gif
  4. Bluebell Member

5. Re: Jett's Autopsy

You will be missed Jeff.
  6. basil Member

... so will Jett.
  7. Re: Jett's Autopsy

Interesting, don't expect the published results to be believable, but then again maybe it will show how far the cult's grip has slipped.
  8. LRonAnon Member

Wow, John's BFF died too?
  9. Phil-Anon Member

Just b/c there's an autopsy planned doesn't mean it will find anything incriminating. After all, we know the Co$ isn't shy about leaning on a medical examiner whose findings they don't like.
  10. amaX Member

I'm not sure how quickly this will be pushed through in the Bahama's, but a month to six weeks is usually how long you have to wait for an autopsy.
  11. Re: Jett's Autopsy

And, it's being done in the Bahamas. That means that all of our FOIA and public record and whatever else doesn't mean SHIT.
  12. Kilia Member

Should read RIP JETT.
  13. Re: Jett's Autopsy

^ YHBT
  14. Re: Jett's Autopsy

a) loosen the tin foil

b) Not outside of America (and no, the Bahamas are not part of your country) - the Bahamas was, until really quite recently, British, and so they still use most of our administrative systems. They wont be bowing to pressure

c) also, what the fuck are you expecting it to find thats "incriminating"? Arsenic with "scientology FTW" written on it? I mean fuck, what are you on about???
  15. Re: Jett's Autopsy

Lawl twats.
  16. Edweird Member

this is why we cant have nice things...

now my question is this "expert" autopsy going to out Jett for really having autism, or is the expert a "paid advisor" from the scientology camp instructed to downplay and clean the report at all costs?

[STRIKE]inb4 tinfoil hats[/STRIKE] to late... Ill just wear the infernal thing.

I am not suggesting foulplay btw, but ignorant malpractice is certainly on the table.
  17. pooks Member

I have a feeling the media will be getting copies of it, as soon as it's released.
  18. Skeptic1337 Member

Is there a blood test for autism? You guys really need to fucking understand what you are talking about and what autopsies are used for.

It's to rule out foul play and establish time of death and see if there were any physical attributes that contributed (like say a tumor in his brain or some shit / enlarged heart so on) to establish probable cause of death.
  19. opals Member

Just two days after losing his 16-year-old child, John Travolta's role as a health advocate and protector to his son is described in detail from the people who know him best.

Longtime friend and Chief Counsel Mike Ossi tells ET in a long-form interview from the Bahamas, "John not only dealt with his sons condition on a day-to-day basis, having nannies and qualified people who have been working with him, non-medical personnel working to help him in the capacity of overseeing his son's every move, but he also had some of the finest medical doctors in the world helping and advising. His focus was to try to limit the number of seizures his son had and he used some of the finest medical authorities and followed their advice in regards to the appropriate medication which would limit the amount of seizures. His son was actually on anti-seizure medication until it became ineffective. In other words, his seizures went from every three to four days, to every 21 days when he started the anti-seizure medication."

Ossi elaborates on Jett's previous condition: "However, after a couple of years, the seizures came back to the pre-medication time and the side effects were horrible and the damage that this strong type of medication can do to your body far outweighed any benefit. So, during the past, I would say, year, he was not on anti-seizure medication based on the doctor's advice."

Ossi goes on to say, "I will defer to doctors and medical experts, but I don't want anyone to think that John and Kelly did not utilize all available medical and non-medical experts in an attempt to protect the interest of his children."

from E T
  20. TheBitch Member

The Ringer is In - "Travolta 'Family Doctor' to Observe Autopsy"

Travolta family doctor observes son's autopsy - wtop.com

FREEPORT, Bahamas (AP) - John Travolta's family doctor is in the Bahamas to witness the autopsy of the actor's son, who died suddenly at a family vacation home.

Bahamian lawmaker Obie Wilchcombe tells The Associated Press that Travolta received permission to have one of his doctor's observe the procedure.

(snip - moar repetition at article).

Comments are here --> Travolta family doctor observes son's autopsy - wtop.com

---------------------

What's the name of the Travolta family Doctor? This might explain all the plane flights out of Jacksonville today.
  21. opals Member

you giys who are vilifying John and Kelly and Scientology...
    SHAME ON YOU
    These are not people who would hurt children in any way.....
    You haters have a very warped view of the world....lay off the drugs.....lay off the coffee!!
  22. Re: Jett's Autopsy

He can observe all he likes, but the Bahamian(?) coroners are the ones in charge, and they will be the ones making the report. If he tries to intervene, he will be removed from the room
  23. opals Member

Just two days after losing his 16-year-old child, John Travolta's role as a health advocate and protector to his son is described in detail from the people who know him best.

Longtime friend and Chief Counsel Mike Ossi tells ET in a long-form interview from the Bahamas, "John not only dealt with his sons condition on a day-to-day basis, having nannies and qualified people who have been working with him, non-medical personnel working to help him in the capacity of overseeing his son's every move, but he also had some of the finest medical doctors in the world helping and advising. His focus was to try to limit the number of seizures his son had and he used some of the finest medical authorities and followed their advice in regards to the appropriate medication which would limit the amount of seizures. His son was actually on anti-seizure medication until it became ineffective. In other words, his seizures went from every three to four days, to every 21 days when he started the anti-seizure medication."

Ossi elaborates on Jett's previous condition: "However, after a couple of years, the seizures came back to the pre-medication time and the side effects were horrible and the damage that this strong type of medication can do to your body far outweighed any benefit. So, during the past, I would say, year, he was not on anti-seizure medication based on the doctor's advice."

Ossi goes on to say, "I will defer to doctors and medical experts, but I don't want anyone to think that John and Kelly did not utilize all available medical and non-medical experts in an attempt to protect the interest of his children."
  24. Edweird Member

I couldn't agree more, I just don't want a debacle like the Lisa McPherson autopsy.

as I edited in above, I am not claiming foulplay, but interested in the potential of ignorance driven malpractice. And if Jett was wrongly diagnosed to protect a religious tennant, I think it an actionable item I wish not covered up.
  25. LRonAnon Member

Its also possible that past traumas from seizures may become known.
  26. Re: Jett's Autopsy

The main interest for us is whether it can conclusively say Jett suffered a seizure which cauzed him to knock his head. If the kid just slipped and fell, then its a tragic accident. If he suffered a seizure and fell, then there is a good chance that it can be called negligence (not giving him medication)
  27. TheBitch Member

NiggaPlease.png

Saying things twice verbatim in the course of two WOT (wall of text) copypasta (do the math, I'm sure u can figure out what that means) doesn't make you look smarter, it just makes you look like a $cientololligy flake who came to the wrong party. You know, proverbial nigra who brought a knife to a gun fight?
  28. momISanon Member

LOL! 'Opals' needs a visit to the 'pink and green place' so she/he will 'shine'! LMAO!
  29. LRonAnon Member

Nobodys saying they intended harm, I'm certain they loved and cherished their child.

As much as I feel for the Travolta's there are issues I have with the cult that are being played out during this event. It's not the first time the cult has played this game.

The way I see it, the Travolta's have been/are complicit and while sympathy is in order, the cult is actively spinning this and that means I'm at station fighting them.

It's a fine line to walk and requires careful thought, temperament, and compassion. I know I will refrain from targeting the helmets with red-cross on them, I know my foe will specifically target them and civilians every time.

No quarter for the cult.
  30. catwoman30 Member

We are not vilifying anyone-well except CoS because they are whack jobs.I will say that my heart is with Jett.....I'm witholding my opinion on the family pending the outcome of all of this-sorry.
  31. Re: Jett's Autopsy

Now look here, we'll be having none of those sorts of things going on thank you very much
  32. WTF Member

Fixt that for ya.
  33. Kiefersgirl Member

And There was me thinking that JT and KP were against drugs .... how silly do I feel?
  34. Aika Member

Jett Travolta Autopsy May Never Be Public

The Ministry of Health in the Bahamas tells TMZ the autopsy findings in the death of John Travolta's son may never be public.

Dr. Hubert Minnis says a pathologist at Rand Memorial Hospital (where Jett Travolta was pronounced dead) is currently performing the autopsy, which should take several hours. Dr. Minnis says he personally decided, because of the high profile nature of the case, to bring in a second pathologist from Nassau, Dr. Karen Sands. Dr. Minnis made a point to us that Dr. Sands is an American.

The doctor says once the pathologists complete a preliminary report, it's forwarded on to a coroner. The coroner then forwards the completed report to the Travolta/Preston family. Dr. Minnis says only the family has authority to release the findings to the public. No word if that will happen.

Jett Travolta Autopsy May Never Be Public - TMZ.com
  35. catwoman30 Member

Well-not a shock but...........FUCKING HELL!!!
  36. Re: Jett's Autopsy

I would rest assured that the media will find out the results. They have a way with things like this
  37. Mutante Member

Wikileaks is full of documents with little in common except some fucktard thought they would never be public
  38. Aika Member

Jett Travolta Autopsy Complete

According to our sources, we're told the autopsy on Jett Travolta is complete. A press conference is expected within the hour.

Jett Travolta Autopsy Complete
  39. Oswald2001 Member

Not giving proper anti-seizure medication(s) to a child that has a history of regular and severe seizures...is hurting children.

And now Jett is DEAD.

Causing the unnecessary death of a child is considered 'hurting'.

Even an OSA operative understands that.

Right?

You Cultists have a very warped view of the world...lay off the brainwashing...lay off the Xenu.
  40. Re: Jett's Autopsy

Are we planning to send out a press release once this is made public? I recall seeing a thread on it, but I seem to have lost it. If so, do we have our shit together on that?