Customize

Jim Carrey's Scientologist girlfriend Cathriona White's suicide

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Fair game at work again. Scientology calls any drugs "illegal".
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DeathHamster Member

Ex-LAPD detectives using creepy Dead Agent tactics for slander. That reminds me of someone: Eugene Ingram.
    The family might want to check who really hired those PIs, because doing it and blaming it on Carrey would be an easy play for Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

4. Malory Member

If Carrey's going to fight this on the grounds of it just being a money grab and that Catriona didn't have a good relationship with her mother, then the dirt digging is standard.
    Is it really so difficult to see that Catriona could have been in a perfect storm of having sucky Sci friends and the cult pressuring her, a strained relationship with her family and a boyfriend who was a bit of a shit?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

Jim Carrey refuses to release STD test results | Page Six

Quote:

Actor Jim Carrey is still refusing to release the results of STD tests he took in 2013, despite the fact that his late ex’s mother promised she’d drop a wrongful death lawsuit against him if they showed he was clean.

“One week ago, I offered to drop my case against Jim Carrey if he released his STD test from 2013 and it showed he was clean as he has told the world,” Cathriona White‘s mother, Brigid Sweetman, said Tuesday morning.

“He has refused to release the test, which shows he is a complete liar and cannot be trusted to be honest with the public and the media in this case,” the still-grieving mother added.

Sweetman’s statement comes five days after it was revealed that Carrey had sent private detectives out to dig up dirt on the family, which has now filed two wrongful death suits against the “Bruce Almighty” star.

Continued here:
    https://pagesix.com/2016/10/18/jim-carrey-refuses-to-release-std-test-results/
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Pfft. Scientology goes to no end to keep making up stories.
  7. Malory Member

Bit rich seeing as Brigid Sweetman is not a fucking Scientologist.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TorontosRoot Member

Hmm, if he's not, then he sure has a big-ass grudge against Carrey.
  9. Cat was a scientologist who was doing courses to "help" her, after all scientology claims to be the authority for treating mental health. Yet she commited suicide
    She was dating a critic of scientology, was she told to spy on Carey, was she supposed to lure him back to scientology? Was she receiving "counselling" in which she gave the church details of her intimate relationship with Carey?
    Cat also married a scientologist to get a green card, why is this guy advertising the fact that it was a sham marriage and suing Carey? What is known about Mark Burton?

So this story goes further and further away from the original news....now its about Jim Carey and STDs

WHAT HAS SCIENTOLOGY GOT TO HIDE????
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jim Carrey accuses Cathriona White's mum of bidding to buy new pad as trolls pointed the finger at her
    The Sun -
    Carrey described Sweetman and Burton’s allegations against him as a “shameless money grab”.
    He attached emails and text from Sweetman to him, where she revealed she wanted to find a new house and said she was worried that the "science" crowd may have caused White to kill herself.
    White was believed to be a Scientologist.

Jim Carrey called 'dishonest and disgusting' by dead ex-girlfriend's mother
    Sky News -
    Jim Carrey: Ex-Girlfriend's Family 'Motivated By Greed'
    Fox News

Jim Carrey says ex married another man while they were dating | Daily ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Jim-Carrey-says-ex-married-man-dating-jealous-time-spent-hos...
    2 days ago - In the papers Jim Carrey disputes the accusations being made against him while also submitting a declaration detailing his relationship with ...
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DeathHamster Member

A comment: "He is a bad being . shameful and disgusting". I laughed. I don't think normal people would ever call someone a "bad being", outside of a spook horror movie.

It's obvious that Scientology is in this up to their necks if they have their sock brigade out.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. TorontosRoot Member

Yup, it stunk of scientology for sure. They use the terms degraded/low/bad beings" and I never hear non-scientologists or even bible/religion thumpers even use that.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. "She said: "His conduct is disgusting and dishonest. Who attacks a mother of a dead girl? Carrey and his 'fixer' lawyers are trying to deceive the media and the public."

Methinks the mother does protest too much, this behaviour is called psychological projection Ms Sweetman, and whilst not a scientologist you seem to be following in their dirty footsteps quite well
    • Like Like x 2
  14. TorontosRoot Member

That dirt is not gonna look good on her in court if anyone brings forth critical documents exposing what scientology is really like. I hope somebody does, or Carrey does for that matter.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DeathHamster Member

Hmm. Count cases that argue "Because Scientology!" never end well. There have to be good reasons to work Scientology into the court case.

(I would piss myself if Carrey's lawyer requested her PC folders as an insight to her state of mind. He'd probably never get them, but Scientology's contortions in court and press would be funny, and there is that Supreme Court precedent that might apply.)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Malory Member

SHE is a woman, a mother who had to bury her daughter. A normal human being might just think that's a good enough fucking reason to carry a grudge.
  17. Malory Member

And I'll add this. Hasn't it occurred to y'all that the cult has obviously got to Brigid and are ruthlessly using her?

For fuck's sake anyone posting here should know better than most what sort of shite the Scis pull and how they target and manipulate people and yet you seem to think someone from the back-end of Ireland, who doesn't even know the cult's proper name would be equipped to deal with their tactics - especially when she was coping with the fact her child had killed herself?

And before I get any crap about she was a bad mum who abandoned her family, let me give you a few facts.
    Divorce in Ireland only became legal in 1997 and is still a pretty shameful thing, especially in small country towns and you can bet it's always the women who bears the brunt of that. Leaving their country, and family, is sometimes the only option left.
  18. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  19. Malory Member

20. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientologist’s lawsuit against Jim Carrey over Cat White’s suicide survives dismissal

By Tony Ortega, June 2, 2017

Quote:

Yesterday, a story ping-ponged around the usual media locations, indicating that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge had decided not to dismiss two wrongful death lawsuits against actor Jim Carrey that grew out of the suicide of his Irish on-again, off-again girlfriend, Cathriona White, who died in September 2015 at the age of 30.

Carrey is being sued by Cat White’s husband, a man named Mark Burton, and by Cat’s mother, Brigid Sweetman, who each blame Carrey after Cat overdosed on drugs that had been prescribed to Carrey and that she had apparently taken from his apartment.

None of the stories mentioned the detail we discovered, that Cat White was a Scientologist who had been stalled on the “Survival Rundown” when she took her life, and that Burton is also a Scientologist who, Cat’s friends say, married her out of convenience so she could get a green card and stay in the country after Carrey refused to marry her.

<snipped>

Burton’s attorney very effectively dragged Carrey through the mud over the revelations from Cat’s phone, but Carrey was defiant, saying that he had no interest in working out a settlement in what he characterized as an extortion attempt.

Now, the lawsuits have survived dismissal, and a trial has been set for April 26, 2018. It would be extremely unusual for such a trial to take place. More likely, some agreement will be hashed out, but not, perhaps, without more salacious revelations.

More at http://tonyortega.org/2017/06/02/sc...y-over-cat-whites-suicide-survives-dismissal/
  21. TorontosRoot Member

These nutters just don't quit.
  22. Malory Member

Yes a bereaved mother lashing out over her daughter's death is a 'nutter'. Thank you Doctor Freud.
  23. TorontosRoot Member

I meant the cult's involvement further enraging her.
  24. TorontosRoot Member

I meant the cult's involvement further enraging her.
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Carrey to face wrongful death trial in US over drug suicide of Irish girlfriend | Independent.ie

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...rug-suicide-of-irish-girlfriend-35876678.html

Cathriona White's mother and estranged husband vow to snub any settlement offers from Jim Carrey’s camp as actor is to face wrongful death trial | Irish Sun

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1194171/...amp-as-actor-is-to-face-wrongful-death-trial/

Jim Carrey’s legal team want Cathriona White’s medical records to prove he didnt give her STDs | Irish Sun

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1210978/...ical-records-to-prove-he-didnt-give-her-stds/

Who was Cathriona White? 6 facts you need to know about Jim Carrey’s late girlfriend | IrishCentral.com

https://www.irishcentral.com/cultur...ed-to-know-about-jim-carrey-s-late-girlfriend
    • Like Like x 2
  26. TorontosRoot Member

Ohhhhh boyeee.
  27. rop

EXCLUSIVE: Jim Carrey lied about herpes outbreak to his ex before she caught the STD, making her feel like 'damaged goods' and prompting anxiety-induced vomiting and inability to eat, she told her therapist before committing suicide
    • Notes from Cathriona's White therapy sessions between October 2012 and July 2013 have been obtained by DailyMail.com
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-lied-Herpes-outbreak-ex-told-therapist.html
  28. TorontosRoot Member

Erm, can't take them too seriously around that. What's their sources?
  29. rop

Oh I agree, I only quoted the bullet point about the therapy sessions to complement the title so ppl know that this is the so-called exclusive.
  30. Quentinanon Member

I smell the stench of scientology Fair Game against Carrey in these lawsuits. The accusations reek of the crap Hubbard would fabricate.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Quentinanon Member

32. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology spilling the secrets of the universe on an LA street

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, July 31, 2018

Quote:

What a rare treat we have for you today, thanks to an alert tipster who snapped these photos in Los Angeles recently near the “Big Blue” Scientology headquarters.

Experts we’ve consulted tell us there’s no question this is some actual Scientology voodoo happening out in the open, which we’ve rarely seen captured.

The older gent in the vest is a Scientology staffer, helping the scruffy gent, also a bit of a geezer, go through a Scientology process known as “Objectives,” which is sold to church members as the “Survival Rundown,” or SRD.

According to a recent price list, Scientology charges $2,500 for the SRD, so you know it has to be killer stuff, the secrets of the universe as unlocked by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

But we don’t often get to see Scientologists partaking in these activities. So that’s why it’s great to see these images of an SRD session happening on the street, as the subject is instructed to… touch a tree.

<photos snipped>

Now, maybe this guy is happy that he spent $2,500 so he can get his fingers on some bark, but, uh, what the hell is going on here?

“These are some nice shots of the quackery of Scientology being done on LA streets,” former church member Chuck Beatty told our tipster. “It’s just like in the movie ‘The Master,’ with the Joaquin Phoenix character Freddie Quell being run on a similar process by Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Lancaster Dodd. Freddie was instructed to touch a window and to touch a wall.”

OK, but what is touching a wall or a window or, in this case, a tree, supposed to accomplish? We turned to tech expert and former Sea Org member Sunny Pereira.

More at https://tonyortega.org/2018/07/31/scientology-spilling-the-secrets-of-the-universe-on-an-la-street/
    • Like Like x 1