Customize

Jive Aces on Alan Titchmarsh Show

Discussion in 'Media' started by Malory, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Malory Member

Just been shown in the UK - I missed it, but will post a link as soon as it appears on ITV Player. Looks like the Scilons were given a free pass to promote the cult on national television so it's time to man harpoons.

https://www.facebook.com/TitchmarshShow?group_id=0

http://www.itv.com/alantitchmarsh/

https://twitter.com/TitchmarshShow

Oh, and infodump thread for background.https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/infodump-jive-aces.102183/

Edited: Adding Youtube of segment. Thanks Horseradish.

[/quote]
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RightOn Member

3. RightOn Member

Get in touch
    ITV viewer enquiries

Telephone us on 0844 881 4150
    Calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
    Please call and follow the options to direct your enquiry to the correct department.
    The Viewer Services team are available;
    Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 7.00pm
    Saturdays between 10.00am to 7.00pm
    They are closed on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday weekends.
    If you have any queries or comments about an ITV show, you can email us at: viewerservices@itv.com
    Alternatively, you can write to the team at:
    Viewer Services
    ITV Plc Gas Street
    Birmingham
    B1 2JT
    • Like Like x 2
  4. pedrofcuk Member

5. Malory Member

Just off the phone with ITV who really don't give a damn, but please, please, please ring that number and say you want to register a complaint because a number of complaints is taken notice of. They'll tell you to email but we need phone complaints to be logged as well.

Once we see what was broadcast we can look into filing complaints with Ofcom.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Malory Member

Can someone crosspost this to ESMB and OCMB please? Thanks.

We need emails going in and phone calls to ITV. Every call is logged and a note made of the number of complaints so it's important for Britfags to get moving on this. We need to push for a right of reply and equal airtime to be given to the other side of the story.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. pedrofcuk Member

Just off the phone myself and sent email also called the Sun.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Fuck the harpoons,man the nukes.
    Let ITV know that one jive aces disconnected from his own daughter.
    I can't remember which one,but I bet anon will deliver.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. Malory Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

I saw the first bit and then suffered a power outage. it isn't up of the iplayer yet but what i saw was...
    Jive Aces open the show with a song, the presenter comes out, says sci is controversial and all the members of Jive Aces are scis, talks to the bands singer who says sci saved him from drugs, he met his wife, and he is about to celebrate 20 years of marriage with his wife (this got a round of applause). Then the presenter sat down with a Sci PR man who said it had saved him from drugs.
    I lost power at this point but somebody on Twitter said a sociologist was talking about sci on the show, so it might not be all bad.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. jensting Member

I trust the spokes-clam wasn't Graeme Wilson (I honestly don't know if he parades that story).

But if it were, someone please remind everyone of Graeme having to grovel in the high court. http://www.escapeint.org/legal/apology.htm
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

No, it was some guy about 30 years old.
  16. SeenTheLight Member

That was Mark Pinchin, London Ideal Org's Director of Public Affairs (33 this year) He's on the right here.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  18. RightOn Member

=BAD
  19. RightOn Member

what's a "knob titch"?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

knob: In slang, the male genitalia.

titch: Alan Ttitchmarsh.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. RolandRB Member

He's lost the plot.
    • Funny Funny x 6
  22. Anonymous Member

lol
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. RightOn Member

I guessed what knob was... but how does that make sense? A dick Alan Titchmarsh?
    I thought titch meant some sort of insect or a sore or something grose
  24. RolandRB Member

Maybe it was a play on "knob itch". Not sure. The subtlety and sauveness of this comment maybe goes over my head.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Sonichu Moderator

oh Scientology, The cat is out of the bag, ran out the org, and is outside wearing a guy fawkes mask.

Your reputation is putrid. You thought you could sneak in under the radar? Tough Shit. Anons don't even have to call you out anymore. Just watch the twitter comments roll out.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Malory Member

Needs to be Youtubed since it was nothing more than a fucking puff piece for the cult.

Did you all know that you don't need to pay a penny to be a Scientologist? Seriously, that's what was said.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Malory Member

Right, need namefagged people in the UK and Ireland to address complaints to Ofcom about this since I think there's a clear case under generally accepted standards.

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/broadcasting/broadcast-codes/broadcast-code/harmoffence/

Complaints form - https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Oh what a brilliant commercial for scientology mark pinchin as the next scn celeb oh my, graeme was too miserable to appear?
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

Phoned - they couldn't give a fuck.

Pooned - waiting for a response, automated no doubt

Off to walk the dog around the block to cool down. RAEG!!! On my internets is bad enough, but long slow virtual blow job in prime telly!!! Gimme a break.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Bump.
    Next week on the Alan titchmarsh show.
    The Talaban ABBA tribute band.
    • Funny Funny x 5
  32. novu Member

The following "facts" have just been broadcast on the Alan Titchmarsh show:

• Donations to Scientology are entirely optional.
    • Scientology has millions of members worldwide.
    • 80% of UK crime is drug related.
    • Celebrities are not important to Scientology. (Alan didn't ask why they have Celebrity Centres all over the world in that case.)
    • You can leave Scientology without any recrimination.
    • A small group of ex-members are responsible for all the bad press.
    • Going Clear was not released in the UK due to the information in it not being true.
    • 12 BRAND NEW churches opened in last year.
    • 8000 Churches in 167 countries.
    • "what is Scientology" is 4th highest on the "Google what is list" (this might be true, I don't know what the "Google what is list" is, I asked Google but it didn't know either!)

That's just what I noticed on first watch, there's obviously lots more lies to ask them about..
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Malory Member

People answering the phone will blow you off but the amount of complaints have to be logged.

Next step is to 'poon the production company which makes the show.

http://www.spungoldtv.com/contactus.html

And for Twitterfags - https://twitter.com/spungoldtv
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. RightOn Member

WAT?
    are you freakin' kidding me?
    • Agree Agree x 2

35. Christ on a crutch, those horrible decades-old Yellow Zoot-suits can walk themselves on stage at this point and I'm sure they'd have more credibility without these ronbot conmen inside spewing Lies about the scam of Scientology.
  36. RightOn Member

yes agreed.
    and the opitomy of dorkdum
  37. Anonymous Member

This istrue, "What is scientology" was the 4th highest "What is...?" search on Google in the UK last year, beating out "What is autism" in 6th place and "What is diabetes" in 7th.
  38. Malory Member

The lulzy thing is the question pulls up a list of critical sites.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  39. RolandRB Member

And therein you have pointed out something profound. This would not have happened a year ago. But now the tide has turned.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Sonichu Moderator

That's really what I meant. I mean we didn't even see this coming. We totally dropped the ball on this one. We had no idea it was coming. And yet, just look at Twitter. The General Public knows pretty well that Sci is a huge joke.

My favorites are the people that pointed out that he never really managed to answer questions.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1