Customize

Jive Aces on Alan Titchmarsh Show

Discussion in 'Media' started by Malory, Jan 30, 2013.

1. fishypants Moderator

It probably isn't, just because of the depth of shit that the channel would be in if it were.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Horseradish Member

Agreed, not paid for, but press-release-as-TV-content.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

There's absolutely no doubt they knew every single question he would ask and had rehearsed the answers.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Bump
    Good point.
    Thinking of taking a look at the production company,just to satisfy my curiosity/tinfoil.
  5. Not the only scn "celeb" to appear on alan titmarsh, Hy Money (photographer) appeared on his show in 2012. If you check her webpage she has pics of the london org opening, cchr, jive aces, st hill etc. She had a photography exhibition at cc.
    Jive Aces | Hy Money Photography
    www.hymoney.co.uk/?p=870Cached
    Jive Aces. Posted by Hy on December 3, 2012 Leave a comment (0) Go to comments. The UK's number one Jive and Swing band performing numbers from their ...
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

What the fuck is the idiot doing? is alan titchmarsh going up the bridge or is he just an man with his head up his arse who likes to blindly promote an organisation that hurts people?
  7. RolandRB Member

He's just got a cabbage for a brain - that's all!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. No, someone bet him to hold a copy of Lawrence Wright's book Going Clear in the face of a member of OSA and see if he could make him flinch
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

It's obvious that the cult are on a major PR campaign to try to counter the piles of exposes about them in the press and books coming out. Time for Anons to up their game.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. OSA^^
    You don't need to be anon to obviously state the obvious. I do not intend to up my game, just busy eating cake.

I honestly think that titmarsh thought he was being an investigative journalist, I hope he reads the book.

On the plus side, the jive arses still look like twats, the comments section on titchmarsh's fb page has not been edited and even some real scn came out to try to stem the flow of neg comments. And with all this money that they are spending on PR it is good to see that an ex-druggie and part-time painter and decorator is the best that osa can find to represent them

I came for the dongcopter fruit cake and stayed for the lutz
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Well you can eat my hamster anytime!;)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^ OSA OSA OSA!
  13. Malory Member

I'll just add that the cult so openly using the Jive Aces as a promotional tool is going to make things a lot easier for anyone notifying venues about their agenda.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. RolandRB Member

It's all they've got in the UK. What else they gonna use there - Hodkin doing the dance of the seven veils?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. RolandRB Member

I don't think people should read much into this Titchmarsh show - the ITV probably already realise it was a mistake.
  16. Anonymous Member

yes - the clip can inform people
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Malory Member

I state here and now that if Hodkin does it and uploads to Youtube that I will quit Chanology and join the Sea Org.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Titsplash needs to be educated on just how much of a mistake it was letting those sneaky yellow cunts on his show.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

vWl1NML.png
    • Funny Funny x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

I used to love Alan Titchmarsh, back then he was dealing with gardens, now he's just dealing with vegetables :(
    • Funny Funny x 6
  21. Anonymous Member

Come on anons- we need more videos on youtube exposing this band, type jive aces into youtube and you'll see they have pages of videos. Get some entheta on there before Thursday 2pm!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

I reckon there's a number of scientologists working at itv - not sure at what level. how could we find out?
  23. Anonymous Member

Start by looking at the credits at the end of the show.
    Compare names of TV crew with clam completion lists.
  24. Anonymous Member

Likely, but not a certainty. Its entirely possible there's one or two tucked covertly into the, say, the mail room and secretarial staff, to gather data, but the real operators will be attached socially or professionally at the executive level. From there, and based in the information harvested from the mail room, they will become "best friends" and "concern troll-types" working the executives' personal and general HE&R buttons. Sad tales of woe about "friends of friends" being harassed by Anonymous terrorists and the effect such "hate" is having on their children - freedom of religion - human rights - the "big picture" - yadda yadda yadda - will form part of lunch-time "go-nowhere business meetings" and country-weekend soirees. And then there's the honey-traps and envelopes of cash and transfer of "inside" information for the news and celebrity "connections" and and and . . . Mike Rinder could give us all a great run down on who's who and how it works. Unfortunately, he's staying schtum and the longer he does so, the more time Scientology has to change the dynamics and make his information useless, if it isn't already.

So, sure, go for it. Some dumpster diving will reap employee names which can be checked on the interwebs and with Exes (if they're cooperating) and, with luck will yield positive results. End of show credits will list production staff who can also be checked. The journos are always up for a drink and a chat, so chase them down at their local watering hole. It would be a worthy project for a dedicated cadre of google-fu experts and anyone on-the-ground close to ITV HQ.

Meanwhile, Stick with Plan A: stay on target, I say. I suspect ITV itself has taken a look at the scene after that display of virtual fellatio and been asking around internally as to "what the fuck just happened?" We'll have to maintain a watch to ensure there's not more such nonsense at ITV but, so far, that one-off PR stunt amounts to a staggering boxer getting in a low blow and is a temptation to distraction. Shrug it off and get back in there. Continue to make Scientology a hilarious yet toxic a subject, its crimes common knowledge, and highlight the lies of its public spokesholes. We're nearly there, look at what happened over at The Atlantic, consider the outpouring of mockery with the SuperBowl ad, Rupert Murdoch is on our side, there's John Sweeney, Lawrence Wright, Jenna Miscavige, and Jon Atack all pumping out the entheta, and Dr Love is rolling up the Narconons. Luis Garcia's suit has got to be good for at least a few more headlines - optimistically, it might even give the cult reason to pause and individual Scilons sufficient space to think along the lines of "yeah, where is that Super Power rundown?". So, keep on keeping on: its about the LOLs, it about Xenu, its about "how can this be a tax-exempt religion?", and its about spreading the word.

My only worry is that the cult might seize the initiative and "disappear" David Miscavige and have a few public "hangings" to mock up a "reformation". Wouldn't be the first time so lets get in as many blows as we can so any chance of a recovery is as limited as possible.

TL/DR: Stay on target, its about Scientology not ITV. Still, might be worth a project to take a look and see what we can see. The scalp of a senior executive would be a prized treasure and example to other media adopting a sloppy approach to who it promotes.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  25. Malory Member

My guess is the Jives kissed up to everyone they could when filming 'Britain's Got Talent'. Someone from there could be working on Titchmarsh now and swung the advertorial for them.

Is anyone going to make a complaint to Ofcom? Any namefags volunteering? Getting a complaint upheld really is the best way to go.
  26. Anonymous Member

I have.

I suggest that other people do also.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. http://www.tvguide.co.uk/The_Alan_Titchmarsh_Show

Comments are open.
  28. RightOn Member

90% of the comments are about that guy Milan. The general public is more concerned about dogs and dog training techniques than Scientology ass kissing and dissemination.
    I don't know if that is bad or good. Good because it could mean that people just plain don't care about Scientology, and hence they will not join.
    But bad because they really don't know or don't care to know what the cult's abuses and crimes are. And not good for not caring enough about the government granting them their continued tax exemption.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Comments made! Always mention body thetans, and that the Jive Aces are PR tools of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. My comment was not auto-approved, possibly because it was too long.

More submissions to OFCOM please, folks.

On the OFCOM complaints form, there's a box you can tick to make them withhold your name and address from the broadcaster.

The Ofcom complaints form is here (hint, hint):
    https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg
  31. I think that if they did recruit anyone it would be a busload of pensioners, turning up at the ideal morgues expecting their "free" pass to eternity, and wondering where the tea and biscuits are.

I could write a book about why I think people just do not care about scientology, and the frustration that their crimes and abuses are either not believed or ignored.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

33. RightOn Member

can't fix this wah! ^^
  34. raboon Member

This fuck head recruits for the cult now?
  35. anon walker Moderator

LOLWUT...up our game? WHY? There is little we can do that will exceed Jenna Miscavige Hill going on national tv to talk about her book.

And Lawrence Wright...how are we supposed to top that?

If you think it's worthwhile to respond to every cult shill online, knock yourself out. That is so 2008!
    We got books, we got press, we got lawsuits. I see no reason to 'up the game.' However, now is not the time to rest on our laurels. It ain't over til the drunken dwarf squawks.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. RightOn Member

this sounds PTS, report to your CS stat!!! :p
    Seriously, their other front groups can use some sunshine tho
    Let their be moar light shown on WISE, Applied Scholastics, & the CCHR
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Yoda... Member