Customize

Jive Aces on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Jive Aces will be on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012 - @8:30pm GMT on ITV1

I won't be around to laugh, but if any of you guys could get it rolling on Youtubes so we can piggey back on BGT's massive appeal online and get the message out on this front-group, that would be great.

Just got alerted to it by text - 0044 7868 653266 <-- feel free to get in comm with their PR
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

As contestants? Or... ?
    I don't know what the show rules are; but it seems to me that these people are already professionals; i.e., already play paying gigs... kind of unfair to the amateurs trying to get a leg up in the industry, FWIW.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

They'd probably not go on there as contestants, as they are already discovered artists whereas Britain's Got Talent aims for undiscovered talent. I agree with OP about harpooning the comments section when the video goes up on YouTube, to educate joe public about the abuses the Jives Aces are unknowingly supporting.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

So it sounds like they get through. Chance of them making the live shows. While I doubt they'll get to do any of their cult promotion on TV it would widen their audience which would allow them to do so elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

hehe, are you kidding? Once they step onto Youtube they walk into our territory. The internets never works out for the cult. Those who don't know of the scamo connection, will now. My own brother saw them live at a jazz festival many years ago and thought they were amazing. I didn't mention that they were disseminators for scamo as that would've instantly changed his mind - I didn't want that at the time as I was a ron-lover.

They just can't win when they enter the public domain, especially now all of their skeletons are out of the digital closet.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Malory Member

• Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

1. Get on Twitter.
    2. Link JiveAces to Scientology.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 16
  15. Anonymous Member

Apparently they'll be on Britain's Got More Talent now as well.
  16. Anonymous Member

Sun are removing comments about Scientology connection.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. failboat Member

article-2136432-12CE6415000005DC-971_468x286.jpg

This picture.

The shooping potential.

Please anons, don't let me down.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

Full video

20. Anonymous Member

Excellent, the Jive Arses appear on BGT and get some profile in the Sun. People then google them and get to hear about the abuses by the cult of scientology!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

We're failing on this one a bit since no Anon links appear in the irst page of search results. Wiki aricle mentions the link to Scientology though.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. amaX Member

do they always wear the horrible, blinding yellow zoot suits?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. no
    [IMG][IMG]
  24. pedrofcuk Member

A ukelele just fell out of trumpet guy's arse.
    • Like Like x 8
  25. failboat Member

That's clearly trombone guy.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. pedrofcuk Member

Bloody OTs!

Also, what is that strange dark shadow on the same guy's groin area? A stain? It looks lumpy. There's a thread running from it to the drum kit for some reason.

Also sax guy has a stain above his right knee.

Double bass guy's groin area is almost pr0n, you can clearly see two swollen testicles and a cock.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

No but on the other hand they cant get rid of the inbreeding look
    • Like Like x 7
  28. Quentinanon Member

I like the brainwash yellow zoot suits. Why are so many scientology styles stuck back in the 1930's?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

For anyone interested in the Jive Aces on BGT Britain's Got Talent or Britain's Got More Talent:
    If you're looking for information about the Jive Aces on BGT Britain's Got Talent or Britain's Got More Talent

The Jive Aces are a scientology promotion and recruitment swing / jive band who hand out dianetics (ie scientology) leaflets at all of their performances and use the Say No To Drugs slogan.

The Jive Aces tour and push their message of 'Say No to Drugs' (also known as 'Say No to Drugs Say Yes To Life').

Say No To Drugs is a scientology front group that uses community sport programmes / football to recruit young people into the scientology cult. Scientology tries to get in with local police (such as in Camden and the City of London) and politicians , often initially by using their anti-drugs front groups promoted by the Jive Aces.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/nov/22/freedomofinformation.religion

Some other scientology front groups are:

Drug Free World
    Narconon
    Truth About Drugs
    VM's - Scientology's Volunteer Ministers (recruit by handing out hand out scientology literature and bottled water in disaster areas - they are unskilled and get in the way of emergency services)
    CCHR
    (citizens commission for human rights)
    Criminon (for recruiting in prisons)

None of the scientology 'anti-drugs' groups are recognised by the UK government or Health Services or respected charities in the UK as helping people to get off drugs - the methods used in scientology (such as hours in saunas and large doses of vitamins) have been reported as potentially harmful.

Scientology's extreme anti drugs policy does not include alcohol or cigarettes - many scientologists binge drink and many are heavy smokers - Hubbard (scientology cult founder) claimed there was no link between smoking and cancer.

"Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer. Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer!" L Ron Hubbard
    the "Auditor Effect on Meter" lecture July 19th, 1961

Scientology specifically has an anti-psychiatry agenda and is anti-psychiatric medication.
    • Like Like x 6
  30. Anonymous Member

So this thread is all about the Jive Aces on BGT Britain's Got Talent or Britain's Got More Talent
  31. Anonymous Member

If you're looking for information about the Jive Aces on BGT Britain's Got Talent or Britain's Got More Talent:

The Jive Aces are a scientology promotion and recruitment swing / jive band who hand out dianetics (ie scientology) leaflets at all of their performances and use the Say No To Drugs slogan.

The Jive Aces tour and push their message of 'Say No to Drugs' (also known as 'Say No to Drugs Say Yes To Life').

Say No To Drugs is a scientology front group that uses community sport programmes (football) to recruit young people into the scientology cult. Scientology tries to get in with local police (such as in Camden and the City of London) and politicians , often initially by using their anti-drugs front groups promoted by the Jive Aces.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/nov/22/freedomofinformation.religion
    for more information about the Jive Aces (who appeared on BGT, Britain's Got Talent) and Scientology:
    Members of The Jive Aces have been aggressive towards people who protest against human rights abuses in scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Are the Jive Aces on Britain's Got Talent really scientologists? Surely BGT would not like the scientologist Jive Aces to appear on their show so the Jive Aces can promote their cult. If Simon Cowell from Britain's Got Talent and Britain's Got More Talent knew of the abuse Debbie Cook suffered at the hands of scientology he would distance himself from the scientologist Jive Aces.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

I agree - how can Simon Cowell and staff at Britain's Got Talent and Britain's Got More Talent BGT BGMT not consider that they may inadvertently be endorsing a criminal cult that destroys families and is littered with a history of human rights abuses?

Would Simon Cowell and staff at Britain's Got Talent and Britain's Got More Talent BGT BGMT have a band on that just happen to promote the EDL or the British National Party at all their gigs? This is no different. Scientology is an organisation that hurts people.

The Jive Aces promote the scientology cult continually at every gig they do. They give money to the scientology cult. They recruit for scientology. All scientologists lie about scientology's true agenda.

Simon Cowell and staff at Britain's Got Talent and Britain's Got More Talent BGT BGMT should take a more responsible stance with the acts they promote. They should get informed about what scientology is.

• Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Not all of their performances, some places don't permit it.

That quote doesn't imply that there's 'no link'.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

SIMON COWELL IS A SCIENTOLOGIST.
  36. Anonymous Member

They're obviously stuck in an incident.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

I don't believe there's any evidence of this. Dox?
  38. LocalSP Member

They look as though they smell of mothballs.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. amaX Member

dear GOD, i get it now. the brainwash yellow zoot suits keep you from noticing their faces.
    • Like Like x 8
  40. Anonymous Member

'poons- man, them!

Go to youtube
    Find Britain's got talent video with the Jive Aces and make comments
    Profit?