Customize

Jive Aces on Britain's Got Talent tonight - 28th April 2012

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Comments on the official BGT Jive Aces youtube video are disabled.
  3. LocalSP Member

God those are some ugly MoFos
  4. Anonymous Member

I've got a better idea.
    1) Go to YouTube.
    2) YouTube search "britains got talent jive aces"
    3) Click filter and sort by Upload Date
    4) Make relevant comments.

The official Britainsgottalent channel disabled comments but not ratings, so we can still thumbs down it. Viewers can still see the number of thumbs down, which means they will possibly google for themselves the reasoning behind them.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Inbred banana-suit cultie band starting up the talent-show ladder on TV? What could possibly go wrong? :)
    • Like Like x 4
  6. DeathHamster Member

7. anonanchovie Member

I might try to fill out some of the background to these guys. It may or may not be of any use, but since I know it first hand, I may as well share it.

The Jives Joined the SO at CLO UK in 1994 or so from London Org on Tottenham Court Road. I think Ian or John was recruited first as a public on the HDA.

They joined the Sea Org that same year on the condition that they could remain as a functioning band within Div 6 to promote, recruit and forward the cult's regressive efforts to bring down civilization.

They impressed Miscavige and Cruise at some event, maybe in 1997, I am a bit vague as to precisely when that happed.

They were involved in the recruitment of a couple of fairly important celebs (I was not given the names, but we were briefed) I did a lot of work with them over the years on artwork, printing, logistics and helped them miss a plane once!

They were a nice bunch of fun, happy, lively guys back in the first half of the 1990s, they gigged in UK and Europe supporting the Scientology big crusades and doing events. They eventually were taken up lines and made into robots - sorry, warrant officers.

They went through a tortuous six months on the int clearance lines in either 1999 or 2000, I was with them in LA while that was going on. Watching it was a bit like seeing people's personalities dismantled and then reassembled with new parts, kind of scary to observe I must say. Ian's wife (the Jive Ace PR, booking agent and backing singer) could not believe what she was experiencing on this lines and blew. Smart woman. (Rumor has it that she was pregnant and resisted efforts to persuade her to get an abortion, I buy into that having known her and seeing her worsening state of mind while these clearances were ongoing) The others just carried on as if she had never existed.

Once they got clearances, they went to Hemet and for a good six months worked with DM, DM's old man, who is or was a jazz trumpet player, and the Golden Era Musicians. They recorded an album with Chick Corea at Mad Hatter Studios and came back to UK as a bunch of arrogant, stuck up pigs. We of the lower ranks had become scum.

They have a fairly complicated admin scale, strat plan and the like all signed off by DM and so really operate as their own little org despite operating out of CLO UK. They make their own income from gigs and album sales and pay berthing, food and other support costs to CLO Estates Financial Planning.

No one below RTC level is allowed to mess with the band, they are never sent on missions unless it is part of their very own or an IMPR/CC int linked celeb recruitment program. Everything that they do is tightly focused to recruit for, disseminate for and PR front for Scientology.

It is a bit of a PR coup to have gotten on BGT, it will act as a huge moral boost to the last remnants of kool aide drinking culties in the UK, and it forwards their PR strategic Plan to rebuild the cult's reputation in the UK. I sense that they must have had some fairly influential back up to get onto the show.

I don't know if Simon Cowel has met them before, but I will say that the Jives are very aggressive and single minded about getting their products. (I touched on this in 'The Complex' with regard to their efforts to re-recruit Van Morrison into the fold back in the late 1990's).

Be good idea to keep an eye on these fellows.
    • Like Like x 11
  8. Anonymous Member

Royal Festival Hall specifically told the Jive Aces they should not promote scientology or dianetics at the RFH during a performance there. They were told in advance and still had to be told twice to stop handing out flyers promoting scientology. They are cult members - they cannot stop themselves promoting scientology - they can't help it - it's what they believe they are here for.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Uh?

"Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer. Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer!" L Ron Hubbard
    the "Auditor Effect on Meter" lecture July 19th, 1961

"Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer. Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer!" L Ron Hubbard
  10. anon walker Moderator

"Vagina Faces..." LOL!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the background information Anonanchovie.

The Jive Aces have spent years shmoozing people in the entertainment business, police or anyone else who might be of use in their promotion of scientology. They put a dangerous criminal cult forward as a respectable/worthy organisation. The Jive Aces come across as harmless to the uninformed.

To me they look like an average, ageing covers band in nasty suits but people are taken in by them.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Malory Member

Any connection with Stacy Francis being on American Idol and supposedly having Cowell's ear?

Edit: Bingo!

(Scientology related site ahead) http://www.jiveaces.com/Summertime_swing_05/index.html

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Cowell Needs Poons
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Malory Member

Cowell wouldn't give a shit as long as he's raking in the viewers. Only way to get to him is point out that being linked to Scientology is career suicide.

http://maxclifford.com/simon-cowell-2/

Clifford's damned good at what he does and that's why you rarely see negative Cowell stories in the press.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

The cult can be seen as attractive to narcissists with too much money. Hope Simon Cowell isn't in that category. Can believe he's thick enough to be charmed by the Jive Aces but maybe he is.
  18. DeathHamster Member

jiveaces.org
    jiveaces.com
    • Like Like x 3
  19. pedrofcuk Member

May I just ask, when are they ever going to clean those filthy suits which must be at least 25 years old by this time? I mean, really, take a good long look at them. They probably have their own body thetans by now, the suits, I mean.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

There's quite a few channels with the Jive Aces on with comments open (the official Jive Aces channel has blocked me!)
    If you have any anti cult videos- please add Jive Aces to the search phrases.

MAN THE HARPOONS!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Do you have a screen capture of this by chance?
  22. Anonymous Member

that would be a "link" not a "no link"
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

No,
    but you could hit the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

THIS
  25. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. DodoTheLaser Member

Or a good businessman. Controversy=more (web) attention/media=better ratings=more money.
  27. Anonymous Member

turning a blind eye or inadvertently supporting an organisation that hurts people isn't being a good business man it's being a cunt.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. DodoTheLaser Member

True. But Cuntism has more money in it then Activism. Therefore Cuntism is better business.
    Also, Simon is trolling, perhaps. One can hope.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. RightOn Member

Here is the Jive Arses doing their rendition of "When You're Smiling"
    The entire intro of the song is quoted from Hubbard's work.
    9000 internets for the first person to post where the intro's words are taken from.
    Splurge On it!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Tourniquet Member

They have a misunderstood word... but with the right definition, the act title is most apt.
  31. pedrofcuk Member

I know the answer... but no... let someone else win this. As an ex clammer I have an unfair advantage.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

tru
    nobody gonna splurge on it?
    chirp chirp
    no guesses?
  33. RightOn Member

hint...
    "The greatest joy there is in life is creating. Splurge on it"
  34. Anonymous Member

"The Joy of Creating".
  35. RightOn Member

"Force yourself to laugh and you'll soon find something to laugh
    about.
    Wax enthusiastic and you'll very soon feel so.
    A being causes his own feelings.
    The greatest joy there is in life is creating.
    Splurge on it!"

That is the whole intro to the Jive Arse video.
    Promote COS much?
  36. RightOn Member

bingo!
    I owe you a lollypop

L. Ron Hubbard (HCOB 25 Aug 1982, Art Series 10, The Joy Of Creating)
  37. Anonymous Member

Too easy. Maintain a successful marriage?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. RightOn Member

and thanks anonchovie for the background on the Jibe Arses
    I would have never guessed that they are in the Sea Org.
    Of course their own kind of privledged Sea Org.
    What a bunch of bright yellow dim wits.
    Yellow must be because of the VMs?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Quentinanon Member

Hubbard splurged on it when he "created" scientology, his greatest work of fiction.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

The Jizz Faces should be through to the next round.

Then the media will want to dig up all sorts of stories about their freaky past and present.

We need to assist the UK media by providing a condensed factfile.

I propose a new infodump thread be created.
    • Like Like x 4